Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261034 times)

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3945 on: March 09, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »

Dragota'an Spaceport

Jason follows Keri out of the shuttle, and shrugs his shoulders.  "Eh... you seem skilled enough of a Pilot to be considered one... though I guess for formalities, what exactly should I call you?  If you don't mind me asking, that is..."
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3946 on: March 09, 2018, 09:22:23 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

"Okay..." Michen tilted their head. It seemed the situation was slowly getting weirder, but there was nothing they could do for now. Then they started thinking how they got here again. Mentally, they attempted to map out the way from the steel building to here.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3947 on: March 09, 2018, 09:36:34 PM »
(Justin, that's "Dragon'taan", not Dragota'an.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3948 on: March 09, 2018, 09:54:04 PM »

Dragota"an Spaceport

Jason follows Keri out of the shuttle, and shrugs his shoulders.  "Eh... you seem skilled enough of a Pilot to be considered one... though I guess for formalities, what exactly should I call you?  If you don't mind me asking, that is..."
"Keri..." The cougar replied leading the way out of the space port and to a hover car.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3949 on: March 09, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »
***Borealis Destroyer - exiting Geidi V Orbit - Medical Bay***

Rochell's eyes burst open as she suddenly came to, tossing a medical droid hovering above her at the wall, and attempting to get up, "KEESHA!?  Wh-where are you!?", a rolling IV bag trailed behind her as she wandered the medical bay.

***Borealis Destroyer - exiting Geidi V Orbit - Empty Utility closet***

Angel stood in the closet, having gotten separated from the dog that had been looking after her.     She simply stood there, admiring the half-empty chemical bottles, and poking some of the spiders that had made the closet their home.

*** Sith Command Center, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

"Very well," Malgus said, "But in the future, I'd prefer to be kept in the loop regarding these things. We cannot protect you if we know not where you go." He paused just shy of a war room door. "I assume these territories will be amenable to trade?"

*** Starship Chimera, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Kyle Vasily was right to be concerned because in a heated fight, Gypsie accidentally knocked him out and disappeared to planet side, but tears had been falling from her eyes when she had done this, saying sorry to Kyle as she climbed into an escape pod.

*** Geidi IV- Planet Side- Poachers Camp***

A team of poachers had captured Gypsie out of her pod due to some faulty targeting systems upon launch.    Currently the team was loading her and their other spoils onto a Junker Cruiser, outfitted with holding containers reinforced with a type of buffering titanium mesh.

When Gypsie came to, they had dressed her in some other tribal clothing, and taken every bit of technology off her, including her syringer gun.  Gypsie jumped at the bars of her holding cage, trying to slice them, but the bars were pulsing with electricity, so the shock ended up being shot back against the wall, and as she lay there, staring at the bars, tears started to flow from her eyes, pleading for help.

After all of the spoils were loaded in, the ship began to power up.

((Rom, Alessia, are we continuing the bit with Raz by any chance?))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:34:51 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3950 on: March 09, 2018, 11:59:58 PM »
((( Starship 'Chimera', Geidi IV Orbit )))

Vasily woke with a scream, as he had been dreaming of Gypsie. She was in pain.

She needed him. He rushed into his Combat Armor and hurried onto the bridge to manually send the engines into overdrive, following what he hoped he was feeling was the woman he'd come to love.

((( Geidi IV, Poacher Campsite )))

--- 45 Minutes later ---

The poachers, if they quieted down, could pick up the unmistakable sound of ion engines -- lots of them. Sensors would pick up multiple contacts inbound, all of them with the double-head axe shape.

JX70A1 TIE Marauders.

(Where did we leave off with Raz?)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3951 on: March 10, 2018, 12:15:16 AM »
(last i recall they wer still in the cave with some strangers approaching)

*Borealis Destroyer - exiting Geidi V Orbit - Medical Bay*

"Whoa WHoa Calm down!" said the ships doctor a female brown Wolf, looking a bit like she was partially husky. "Your friend is in the other bed." The brown she-wolf added.

"Awoo?" Ambre  made a sound as she scratched on the door of the closet Angel was in.

Borealis- Bridge Geidi V Orbit.

"Argo, verify the sensor readings of Ion engines are we dealing with the imperial warlords, the SC or what?"

"I cannot identify the TIEs allegiance, Rae." A orange hologram of a dragon replied as he walked around the top of a holo table

"Shields up and prep weapons ,but don't fire yet." Rae commanded.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 12:21:54 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3952 on: March 10, 2018, 01:59:56 AM »
*Deep Space near Coruscant*
Vestraad nodded and opened the hangar doors. "Doors are open. Welcome aboard, I guess."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3953 on: March 10, 2018, 02:23:36 AM »
Vestraad nodded and opened the hangar doors. "Doors are open. Welcome aboard, I guess."

The Tie lander  flew towards the Craat heading for it's hanger.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3954 on: March 10, 2018, 10:41:16 AM »

*Mining district, Dragon'taan*
Fayam smiled. "Aha... So that's where you're hiding them, huh? Leaving some weird notes. Clever. I'd better get cracking." He 'borrowed' some tools to investigate the spot in question.

*Tal Shiar base*
Anna felt like she was in control. She kept the fire going and watched the ship turn into dust. "How'd you like that, huh? That'll teach you to drain my systems."

*Tomahawk*
Omage asked Hor'kuu: "What's the chance of them attacking other civilisations?" "The Gaians are the next most likely target. The rest of the planets isn't really worth going after. You have the Nasatic, but their planet is made out of mostly just ice and snow. There's not much resources to be had there. The Mohanim are more interesting, but their planet cannot be colonised by the average human or alien faction. It's too hot and hasn't much to offer except a fertile soil. Besides, the atmosphere there is more toxic than poison breath. The Terrans... I'm not sure. They don't want anything with anyone. Their planet is interesting, but they might surprise those scoundrels if they get too close. I don't know if they want to risk that. It's not for nothing that we know the least of them." Omega thought about all that. Then, he said: "They might also attack here again. We, however, are ready. And so are the Gaians. They sure have some guts to try again."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3955 on: March 10, 2018, 11:24:43 AM »
*Deep Space, near Coruscant*
Vestraad, followed by a few of the command crew, awaited the Sith boarding crew. They were unarmed, as they did think them necessary. “What have we gotten into,” Vestraad sighed to himself."

The ship’s chitinous hanger doors opened as the ship groaned loudly.
Vestraad sighed again, patting the nearby wall. “Easy g’el. We’ll be fine...”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3956 on: March 11, 2018, 12:06:16 AM »
Vestraad, followed by a few of the command crew, awaited the Sith boarding crew. They were unarmed, as they did think them necessary. “What have we gotten into,” Vestraad sighed to himself."

The ship’s chitinous hanger doors opened as the ship groaned loudly.
Vestraad sighed again, patting the nearby wall. “Easy g’el. We’ll be fine...”
The Tie lander landed in the Craat's hanger bay and the loading door opened as troopers and sith dressed Sangheili unloaded into the bay weapons in thier holster position, but nonetheless ready to be used should the need arise.

"Inform the shipmaster that we have landed and search the cargo, you two with me to the bridge." the commander a sangheili dressed in a red and black combat harness said pointing to two other Sangheili one dressed in black and the other in red. "Take us to your bridge." he demanded one of the purple racoons.

--Lylat system, CAS-Assault Carrier, Ravage's Light ,Lord Telcam's personal quaters.  --

"Lord Telcam I require your status on the invasion of the Lylat system, has team Starfox been dealt with?" Said the darkened hologram of the Sith Covenant's leader,  Darth Ravage a Sangheili sith.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:59:25 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3957 on: March 11, 2018, 02:52:16 AM »
((( Flagship 'Ravage's Light', Corneria Orbit )))

"They are being hunted down as we speak," Lord 'Teclam responded. "They have nowhere to run, and Commander Graad has cut off their ability to call for help. They are trapped, and will be dealt with shortly. All is going according to plan, my emperor."

((( Low Orbit, Corneria )))

Fox couldn't believe he was doing this. Going back to her was never an option for him. But even Fara admitted they had no choice. Communication with the rest of the galaxy had been effectively cut off, the Sith Covenant had been far more cunning than the CDF had anticipated, and with most of Corneria under their control -- including Fox's hometown -- Fox and his team now found themselves using Slippy's Experimental Adapted Cloaking Device on a stolen assault shuttle to board and capture an enemy frigate to go all the way to New Cerinia. Fox still felt he would get a cold reception from Krystal.

But there was no other choice. Fox had to swallow his pride and ask for aid from the very woman he hurt all those years ago.

(((Deep Space near Coruscant)))

Suddenly, a battle group of Sith Imperial ships appeared -- consisting of one Harrower-III Battleship, two Harrower-II Battlecruisers, and four Terminus-II Battle Frigates. The lead ship sent out an open hail to the Sith Covenant ship: "Attention - this ship is under the protection of the New Sith Empire. Remove your personnel from their ship and leave this sector... Or face the dire consequences!"

(((Sangheilios Orbit)))

Kaidon 'Adam himself greeted the Mongdrigan ships: "Welcome to Sangheilios. We are sending landing coordinates and docking procedures; and if you tell me your wife's name, I will send a runner to her with the news."

(Mary, I'll get you next post. Had a long day today.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3958 on: March 11, 2018, 03:11:49 AM »

Vestraad sighed. "Very well, follow me to the bridge. Cargo bays are going to be opposite the bridge."

*Sangheilios Orbit*
Fertrin nodded. "Andrea is her name. Be wary, though. She can be a little...crazed...especially with children." He then directed his vessel to land according to the plans.

*Deep Space, Reach*
Okkal sighed in relief as the UNSC message came through.
"Thank goodness you guys showed up! Yeah, we're a bit lost. Not eh...not our neck of the woods, as it is. Can we get directions to...well...I'm looking to trade military technologies."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3959 on: March 11, 2018, 03:42:18 AM »
(( Flagship 'Ravage's Light', Corneria Orbit )))
"Regardless Fox is not to be underestimated, he may have 'drove off' one of our adversaries in the past ,but we'll be using that very mistake against him I have hired a merc who is a clone of someone he knew. If your mission fails she will take over the mission while you secure the Lylat system." Ravage noted.

"We have already claimed this ship in the name of the Sith Covenant, traitors, turn back or face the wrath of the TRUE SITH EMPIRE!" Growled the Sangheili shipmaster of the Shadow's mist

Meanwhile on the Craat the boarding party continued on their mission, not making any hostile moves.  Sighing  The commader soon turned slowly to the racoon leading him to the bridge. "When we get to the bridge, get me to your comm system." he orderd though sounding Gruff and mean the boarding party was ordered not to hurt anyone they wanted the ship and it's contents intact.

--- Reznov residence ---
"And  as I said before, you know me better than that. Where is John?" Kia responded
-
-New Cerinia, Krystal's mansion,  Hanger.--

Krystal feeling a little uneasy  sat on the edge of the cockpit of her old Cloudrunner ,though the old ship had seen many upgrades it still appeared like the old cloudrunner she had piloted to the system decades ago.  climibing into the cockpit another blue Vixen walked up to the ship, Crystal Krystal's clone. "You feel it too?" she asked "Yes something isn't right about these current events..." Krystal responded to her clone, pressing a button  on her belt, revealing another Cloud runner "You think your up for some flying?"...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:48:19 AM by Alessia Starfurr »