The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257776 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1815 on: July 04, 2016, 10:33:21 PM »
((Hello guys, I know it's been months since I last posted here. I still like this RP, I just haven't had the time. I'm still welcome to participate right?))
(yep go ahead and restart where you left off.)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1816 on: July 05, 2016, 02:32:34 AM »
(I don't see why not.)

"If the Yanme'e are with the Covenant again... that's bad," Markus responded. "How bad, however, I cannot say - not presently."

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

In the absence of the allied task force, a number of scavengers and space pirates descended on the remains of the derelict ships from the recent battle, all of them looking for a payday worth taking home.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1817 on: July 05, 2016, 04:29:51 AM »
(I don't see why not.)

"If the Yanme'e are with the Covenant again... that's bad," Markus responded. "How bad, however, I cannot say - not presently."

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

In the absence of the allied task force, a number of scavengers and space pirates descended on the remains of the derelict ships from the recent battle, all of them looking for a payday worth taking home.
"I didn't  know they left." Krystal replied  typing in a  few things on her console.

"Is it true Huragok are better than Yanme'e at fixing things?" Celina asked.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:35:21 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1818 on: July 06, 2016, 04:59:47 PM »
"Most of the Covenant fell apart after the Great Schism during the Human-Covenant War," Markus explained as he sat back down in his chair. "They all went their separate ways. But now, it seems, the Vengeful Prophets have brought them together again. We had hints of that with the first conflict, when they attacked the DMC's outlying colonies looking for Forerunner Artifacts. I tried to convince Kyle that the threat was not over when the Prophets vanished in the face of the assault by Darth Nazar - but he wasn't having it. Now we see the results of his refusal to finish the fight."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1819 on: July 06, 2016, 05:11:29 PM »
***Ulfric's Castle: Foyer***

Cecilia stood in front of the grand doors that led to the rest of Windhelm. She was patiently waiting for Vokun and the others so they could begin the mission.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1820 on: July 06, 2016, 06:12:24 PM »
"Most of the Covenant fell apart after the Great Schism during the Human-Covenant War," Markus explained as he sat back down in his chair. "They all went their separate ways. But now, it seems, the Vengeful Prophets have brought them together again. We had hints of that with the first conflict, when they attacked the DMC's outlying colonies looking for Forerunner Artifacts. I tried to convince Kyle that the threat was not over when the Prophets vanished in the face of the assault by Darth Nazar - but he wasn't having it. Now we see the results of his refusal to finish the fight."
"He had other things on his mind at the time, Markus, his judgment was slightly clouded." Krystal noted.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:37:52 PM by Alex »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1821 on: July 06, 2016, 07:11:23 PM »
*Sargasso*
Fayam arrived at Sargasso, looking at the persons commander Indari lead him to.

*Outpost Hood*
Anna came in vieuw of Outpost Hood. She contacted: "Anna to Hood, have you got any enemies near?"

*Corneria*
Mary shook her head and went on standing behind the counter.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1822 on: July 07, 2016, 02:55:51 AM »
*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

Vokun arrived in short order with Xalek and Ashara. "Ready to get moving?" Vokun asked Cecilia as Lokahviing approached from another direction.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

Fayam's ship arriving did not go unnoticed; one of the pirate ships sent an open transmission: "We don't need any more competition; move along, or we'll add you to the scrap!"

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Commander Anna, this is Outpost Hood - stand by, we are patching you through to the Commandant," responded a female voice. Not long after, an Asian-sounding female voice could be heard conversing with a voice that had a distinct American accent.

"... thought you stopped their ability to open transwarp apertures here," Lian said.

"So did we - but they apparently found a way around that little detail," the Commandant responded. "We fought off the last raid, but we're waiting on reinforcements or willing help before we go after the True Way and their Cardassian allies."

"Well, helping is what I'm here for," Lian said. "And it seems we have a newcomer to this conversation."

"Unknown user, identify yourself," the Commandant requested.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Approaching Titania ***

"Regardless," Markus sighed, "It seems it's up to us to finish the fight."

"Lord-Admiral," the helmsman piped up, "We're approaching Titania."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1823 on: July 07, 2016, 05:06:28 AM »
*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

Vokun arrived in short order with Xalek and Ashara. "Ready to get moving?" Vokun asked Cecilia as Lokahviing approached from another direction.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

Fayam's ship arriving did not go unnoticed; one of the pirate ships sent an open transmission: "We don't need any more competition; move along, or we'll add you to the scrap!"

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Commander Anna, this is Outpost Hood - stand by, we are patching you through to the Commandant," responded a female voice. Not long after, an Asian-sounding female voice could be heard conversing with a voice that had a distinct American accent.

"... thought you stopped their ability to open transwarp apertures here," Lian said.

"So did we - but they apparently found a way around that little detail," the Commandant responded. "We fought off the last raid, but we're waiting on reinforcements or willing help before we go after the True Way and their Cardassian allies."

"Well, helping is what I'm here for," Lian said. "And it seems we have a newcomer to this conversation."

"Unknown user, identify yourself," the Commandant requested.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Approaching Titania ***

"Regardless," Markus sighed, "It seems it's up to us to finish the fight."

"Lord-Admiral," the helmsman piped up, "We're approaching Titania."

Kira followed closely to Lokahviing, silent as before.

--- UACS Thermopylae-A, Approaching Titania ---

"We don't have time to complain about our allies flaws." Krystal noted.

"Drones indicate heavy Covenant presence, along with their stolen   Trade fed tech." Celina noted.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1824 on: July 07, 2016, 04:02:33 PM »
Cecilia smiled and nodded her head. "Yup! I'm ready, how are we getting there? Are we gonna walk?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1825 on: July 07, 2016, 05:12:22 PM »
*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Yeah," Vokun responded. "Kynesgrove isn't far from here; we'll start our search in that area, ask around, see if anyone has seen or heard anything strange."

Alduin appeared in his anthro-spirit form to put his own input in. "You would all do well to be careful - you may find that the Thalmor aren't the only danger in their hidden base."

*** Titania Orbit ***

"Dropping out of light speed in three... two... one!" The helmsman announced. The Thermopylae, the Vader's Fist, the Indari, and their attendant task forces dropped out of light speed to the already-present Covenant and Mandalorian fleet.

"All ships, go shields up and weapons hot!" Markus commanded.

"Aye, all ships, shields and weapons hot!" Drake agreed. All ships that had hangars launched multiple fighters as the fleet raised shields and powered weapons.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1826 on: July 07, 2016, 05:23:32 PM »
Cecilia was surprised by the dragon's sudden spectral appearance. "Other dangers huh? I'll keep my eyes peeled." She responded.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1827 on: July 07, 2016, 07:55:32 PM »
*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Yeah," Vokun responded. "Kynesgrove isn't far from here; we'll start our search in that area, ask around, see if anyone has seen or heard anything strange."

Alduin appeared in his anthro-spirit form to put his own input in. "You would all do well to be careful - you may find that the Thalmor aren't the only danger in their hidden base."

*** Titania Orbit ***

"Dropping out of light speed in three... two... one!" The helmsman announced. The Thermopylae, the Vader's Fist, the Indari, and their attendant task forces dropped out of light speed to the already-present Covenant and Mandalorian fleet.

"All ships, go shields up and weapons hot!" Markus commanded.

"Aye, all ships, shields and weapons hot!" Drake agreed. All ships that had hangars launched multiple fighters as the fleet

raised shields and powered weapons.
THe Cerinian Fleet exited subspace  near their allies consisting of 3 Kitsune class cruisers, 1 Venator II class Destroyer and the Fox fireDestroyer.  "Cerinian Second fleet on standby awaiting orders shields and weapons are online and  ready to fire on command "Fyra the Capetian of the Foxfire said.

--- Windhelm, Skyrim ---

Kyra almost squaked  in surpise at Aldiun's appearance. "Aldiun could you do me a favor?" She asked "DON"T DOOO THAT!"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:37:00 PM by Alex »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1828 on: July 08, 2016, 06:28:01 PM »
Alduin chuckled. "Sorry," he apologized, "Didn't mean to startle you."

"We'd best get going," Vokun suggested. "Taral, take point."

Lokahviing didn't verbally respond, instead loading his rifle with a Plasma Cell and heading for the gate.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1829 on: July 08, 2016, 06:50:32 PM »
Cecilia followed closely.
Oh woof