The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257852 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1800 on: June 29, 2016, 11:06:03 PM »
*** Sargasso Outpost ***

The Coalition, UIA, DMC, and allied task forces all formed up and jumped together, headed for Titania. Markus prayed they weren't already too late, and that the enemy did not realize the danger they were all in.

*** OKB Zero ***

The Romulan Commander just stood and took the insults, silently wondering if Hakeev had gotten his transmission...

*** Corneria ***

"Priznat to Assassin - energize," Jason commanded. This time, the young tiger was bathed in a bright green light, and was gone, transported to the Weary Traveler Cafe. Jason peered around inside, looking for the one he'd come here to meet.

At the same time, a young Pandaren (Anthro Panda) came wandering into Mary's pharmacy, asking, "Excuse me, have you seen my boyfriend? Young tiger, carries a disruptor and a few other weapons, fond of teleporting?"

*** Sol's bar & grille, Dragon'taan ***

Lian was about to voice a response when another spoke, cutting her off. "I know what it's like, losing someone you love," he said. "I lost my fiance in the recent Covenant attack." A young wolf dressed in a Crusader Corps tunic with a crossguard lightsaber clipped to his belt got up from the bar and sat next to Lian. "It seems we have similar troubles. I mourned my lost, but I took consolation in what I still had." He placed a hand on Lian's. "The night gets darkest right before dawn."

Lian looked into this man's eyes, and felt... different. "Lian," she said, as though introducing herself in a trance.

"James," the Crusader responded.
joining the fleet through subspace the  two-tailed fleet cruisers soon joined by two destroyers in a subspace portal to their destination, the fleet was complete.

---  Sol's bar & grille, Dragon'taan ---

"And there comes the dawn..." Aylina said mostly to herself, able to sense her 'sister's' feelings, sitting down at a nearbye table to leave the two alone.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1801 on: June 30, 2016, 04:29:55 AM »
After hours of humiliation. Four armed guards grabbed the commander and took him to a military camp, where he was then questioned.

The room was dimly lit, dried blood was on the ground. The commander sat in a chair infront of him was a small table and another chair which was empty. The door behind him opened and a large bear made his way in. His uniform was pressed and clean. He sat down in the empty chair and smiled, "Good afternoon. Now I have a series of questions I'm going to ask you. You will answer them." The door opened again and four armed guards walked in. The bear asked, "What was your mission? Why wear you near our orbit?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1802 on: June 30, 2016, 02:24:10 PM »
"I will tell you nothing," the Romulan responded. "Do your worst."

In orbit, the sensors on the Romulan Warbird captured by OKB Zero Forces would register an anomaly approaching the planet at warp speed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1803 on: June 30, 2016, 08:44:44 PM »
--- UACS Thermoylae-A. ---

"
Markus I'm a bit concerned here , why are the Manalorians fighting us didn't the Mandalor himself visit us not a few months ago?" Krystal asked. "I thought they were suppose to sort of follow his example...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1804 on: June 30, 2016, 09:14:45 PM »
"Not all of the Mandalorian people support Mandalore Fett's decision," Voro explained. "There was a fringe group, consisting of the reborn Clan Varad and a couple smaller ones, that broke away from the Mandalorian Main Body, to pursue their own agendas."

"From what I heard from Boba, Clan Varad was, and still is, considered to be like a Rancor foaming at the mouth," Markus added. "Their bloodlust and violence surpasses even the Sith Empire. Even Zaarin refuses to deal with them. Whatever the Covenant and the Trade Federation stood to gain by working with them is irrelevant - if history is any indication, Varad will eventually turn on his allies to satisfy his thirst for blood and war."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

Lian and James spent a good hour talking, visiting memories good and bitter. The more they talked, the more they felt comfortable around each other. This was abruptly cut short when Lian's XO arrived. "It's good to see you in better spirits, Commander," the Romulan said. "But we have a situation out at Outpost Hood."

"Why didn't you beep my communicator?" Lian asked.

"You forgot to take it with you," the XO responded with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hnh, wonder why I did that," Lian chuckled. "Well, we should get going."

"My lady," James pleaded, "Let me come with you."

Lian smiled. "I don't see why not," she answered. She looped arms with James, eliciting an amused chuckle from the Romulan XO. "Commander Reznov to the Devoras... three to beam up."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1805 on: June 30, 2016, 10:50:00 PM »
"Well ontop of that somethign was off about those Trade Federation ships,  I felt no nemodians..." Krystal added.

"I Can confirm that scans of the command ship show no signs of lifeforms on board thatLucrehulk-class battleship we spotted." Celina added looking over the scan data... "Wait a minute..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1806 on: July 01, 2016, 01:00:26 AM »
"What is it?" Markus asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1807 on: July 01, 2016, 03:31:34 AM »
I dunno ,but there's a large lifesign in  one of the cargo bays." Celina replied

Krystl came over to get a closer look at it.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1808 on: July 01, 2016, 04:31:50 AM »
"I will tell you nothing," the Romulan responded. "Do your worst."

In orbit, the sensors on the Romulan Warbird captured by OKB Zero Forces would register an anomaly approaching the planet at warp speed.

Radio chatter could be heard on the Bears radio located on his belt. he pulled it out and said something in his native language, he then put it back on his belt. He then smiled, "Men. Take him away if he doesn't want to talk. He doesn't have to. Three armed guards pulled him up from his feet and gestured him to walk out of the room.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1809 on: July 02, 2016, 07:15:11 PM »
Markus approached his wife and daughter and asked, "What kind of life sign?"

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

In the quiet of orbit over OKB Zero, a single ship dropped out of warp:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/0/01/Target_Alpha.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130612133951

Aside from it's presence, the ship made no form of hostile gesture. It's shields were not raised, and it's weapons were not powered. However, there was a lot of sensor interference from an unknown source that seemed to surround the alien ship, making getting an accurate sensor reading impossible.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1810 on: July 02, 2016, 08:09:26 PM »
Markus approached his wife and daughter and asked, "What kind of life sign?"

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

In the quiet of orbit over OKB Zero, a single ship dropped out of warp:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/0/01/Target_Alpha.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130612133951

Aside from it's presence, the ship made no form of hostile gesture. It's shields were not raised, and it's weapons were not powered. However, there was a lot of sensor interference from an unknown source that seemed to surround the alien ship, making getting an accurate sensor reading impossible.
"It looks like a Yanme'e queen." Krystal said to Markus. "That cruiser is manned entirely by Yanme'e and the battle droids."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:11:57 PM by Alex »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1811 on: July 03, 2016, 12:51:43 PM »
*** Corneria ***

"Priznat to Assassin - energize," Jason commanded. This time, the young tiger was bathed in a bright green light, and was gone, transported to the Weary Traveler Cafe. Jason peered around inside, looking for the one he'd come here to meet.

At the same time, a young Pandaren (Anthro Panda) came wandering into Mary's pharmacy, asking, "Excuse me, have you seen my boyfriend? Young tiger, carries a disruptor and a few other weapons, fond of teleporting?"
*Outer Space*
Fayam flew slightly mindless through the space, to Sargasso. He wondered what he'd find.

*Outer space*
Faith flew towards Outpost Hood at full throttle, while Anna tensed for the upcoming battle.

*Corneria*'
Maria looked at the panda. Her eyes bulged and she couldn't say a thing. Eventually she responded: "Uh... you just missed him. He's at the 'Weary Traveler Cafe'. He teleported from here a minute ago." She looked at her with disbelief, and switched her guard back on. "You'd nearly say this isn't a coincidence..." she muttered.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1812 on: July 04, 2016, 02:44:12 AM »
*** UACS Thermopylae-A, in transit to Titania ***

"Well, this keeps getting better," Markus commented.

*** Corneria ***

"Oh, thank you," the Panda said, heading back the way she came.

*** Outpost Hood ***

The RRW Devoras dropped out of warp at Outpost Hood, and immediately started for the outpost. "Well - here we are... Outpost Hood."

"Why is it named Outpost Hood?" James asked.

"It's named after a retired UNSC Admiral who served in the Human-Covenant War - Terrance Hood," Lian responded.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1813 on: July 04, 2016, 03:34:20 AM »
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing, dad?" Celina asked.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1814 on: July 04, 2016, 04:57:07 PM »
((Hello guys, I know it's been months since I last posted here. I still like this RP, I just haven't had the time. I'm still welcome to participate right?))
Oh woof