The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257724 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1785 on: June 25, 2016, 05:09:18 AM »
Angel followed Anna in, " Nice place, Anna, love the decor. Hm, could you tell me what room he is in?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1786 on: June 25, 2016, 07:06:48 AM »
Anna raised an eyebrow. "And you are...?" she asked.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

A young Pandaren sat at the bar, sipping on a clear blue drink. Tears streamed down her face, and every now and then she would sniffle.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ***

Markus walked over beside his wife. "Saraabi?" he asked, clearly surprised. "What is it? What are you doing here?"

"Believe me, I don't understand it, either," Alduin responded. "But those Nord Raiders murdered his family in cold blood. I took Lokahviing in because he could not survive in Skyrim at barely a year of age on his own."
"So why are you here now?" Kyra asked.

---Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

a purple skinned Draenei, wearing some odd golden armor, stepped into the establishment and turned her head towards the brooding Pandarian, moving around a little trying to get use to the armor.

--- UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ---
"Ontop of that why are you trying to 'sneak' into the battlegroup?" Krystal asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1787 on: June 25, 2016, 10:20:55 PM »
*** Sargasso Outpost ***

"Merely making sure you all are paying attention," Saraabi responded. "I just got here from Titania - the Covenant, the Mandalorians and the Reborn Trade Federation are collaborating on a refit of a Mandalorian Star Dreadnought. They're mixing tech and - worst of all - they've successfully adapted Borg technology to it. If we don't move fast, they'll set that thing loose elsewhere, and God knows that Dragon'taan is among the first on their list."

The brooding Pandaren seemed not to notice the Draenei, slowly sipping on her drink while toying with a medallion bearing the logo of the Romulan Republic.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Follow me, I'll show you," Anna told Angel, leading the way to Razuel's room. She knocked on the door and slowly cracked it open. "Raz? Your wife is here to see you."

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"I imagine Father wants to watch over me, as he had in years long past," Lokahviing responded to Kyra's question.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1788 on: June 25, 2016, 10:30:45 PM »
Raz stirred awake, "Huh, wha-? My wife?", "Yes, Raz, it's your loving wife, Angel", Raz made some noises to actually get up, still in his feral form, "C-come in."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1789 on: June 25, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
"Not funny, Saraabi ,but this isn't the time for humor, do you know how close the refit was to finished?" Krystal asked.

---  Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

Stepping to the  Pandarian's table , The Draenei began to speak "Lian, there will be others..." She started by letting out a single line.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1790 on: June 26, 2016, 01:03:26 AM »
"They are very close to completion," Saraabi reported. "If we don't move quickly, we'll miss the opportunity to destroy this thing before it's set on other worlds!"

"Be that as it may, I still have every right to mourn Jal'parr," Lian said with an angry, quivering voice.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1791 on: June 26, 2016, 01:31:36 AM »
Krystal put her hand to her chin. "Then we have no time to lose, I'll have to send word to the rest of the NCC second fleet to meet us there." The blue vixen said.

--- Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

"So your just going to sit here brooding over himand Pandarian wine, Lian your better than this... stop letting it hold you back this is war and in war people come and go... You need to understand this the time for mourning is past, Dragon'taan was attacked by the Covenant and who knows who else is prepping to attack us at this moment. The DMC,  Romulus, We..I need you." Aylina said.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1792 on: June 26, 2016, 11:45:36 AM »
*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Why the hell would they be going to Titania?" Markus mused.

*** DMCS Indari, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Like I know," Drake scoffed. "At any rate, Uncle Markus will likely be tracking them back to wherever it is they're headed. We win the day today."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Faasnu opened the door and greeted Fixel. "I must admit, you picked a hell of a time to stop by," he said. "I don't often get prospective trainees at this hour."

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

"You will get nothing from me!" The commander shouted as he was taken away.

"Subadmiral Temer to boarding parties, requesting status update," requested Temer.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"I see," Kyle responded. "While I am usually uneasy giving out military intelligence to non-Marauder Corps personnel or those not authorized by myself or DMC Allies, I do know Anna would not have sent you to me if she didn't think you could help." There was a pause before Fayam's computers would receive a transmission containing detailed information on the three San'Shyuum Prophet Hierarchs of the Renewed Covenant - Revenge, Retribution, and Vengeance. "These are the San'Shyuum Prophets, the hierarchs of the Renewed Covenant. They are responsible for multiple attacks on DMC and allied interests, and after the last attack on Dragon'taan, we have decided we have had enough. We are willing to pay good money if anyone brings these Vengeful Prophets to justice - dead or alive. Admittedly, we know little of their current whereabouts, so information that leads to their capture or demise is just as good and pays the same as it would if you nailed them yourself. But be forewarned - at last report, they were outfitting an OAS-class Assault Carrier with stolen Borg Technology. If you go after them on your own, you're in for a helluva fight. If you have any questions before you depart, ask them now - I am getting reports that my son and brother-in-law have secured Sargasso, and have tracked the enemy fleet to Titania... a good place to start looking for information on the Prophets' whereabouts, but you'll need to be subtle there. Which reminds me - does your ship have a cloaking device?"

*** Corneria ***

Jason frowned incredulously. "Your robots put out a transporter-scattering signal?" he asked. "Why? Afraid someone will beam you up against your will in the dead of night?"

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam looked through the buttons on the control panels. He responded: "I got an electromagnetic field for antimatter attacks, electro-armour for normal attacks... but..." he sighed. "I don't see any sort of radar disruptor or cloaker here. If I got one I- Yes, I overlooked it! I got an 'Eagle Hider V6.4'."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Anna also tried contacting the outpost. "Anna to 'Mantakar, have you spotted any pirates recently?"

*Corneria*
Maria frowned. "As I know not. I'm just telling my presumptions! It might as well have a totally different source I don't know about... Wait a sec." She called to her robots: "Is any of you spreading a transportation-disrupting signal?" The domestic bots weren't. The guard, however, said: "I AM SENDING OUT UNIVERSALLY DISRUPTING SIGNALS BY DEFAULT. THEY HAVE A RANGE OF 20 M AND THAT IS LONGER THAN THE DISTANCE BETWEEN MY BAY AND YOUR GUEST."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1793 on: June 26, 2016, 11:34:52 PM »

"You need me?" Lian asked. "What for?"

*** Corneria ***

"That would explain it," Jason commented. "Can you disengage that signal for a bit so I can transport out of here?"

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Commander Anna," the Outpost Commandant responded, "That's a negative - there haven't been any pirate attacks since the Covenant came through here. You might try your luck at Outpost Hood - way I hear it, they recently had trouble with Cardassian True Way terrorists and Kazon Raiders. Just watch yourself out there."

"If you intend to take on the Prophets, you'll want to go in cloaked, and if you aren't sure your device can hide you from Covenant Sensors, I have no compunctions over refitting your vessel with one of our cloaking devices. Won't take but an hour or so, if you so choose," Kyle told Fayam. "Anyway, If you can sneak aboard their ship without being noticed, you can likely nail the Vengeful three before they realize they're in danger. They'll likely be in a meditation chamber or something similar." Kyle paused to transmit the interior layout of an OAS Assault Carrier. "Dead or Alive, you still get paid. Clear?" he concluded.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1794 on: June 26, 2016, 11:53:49 PM »
"To finish the fight." Aylina replied, very simply.

--- UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ---

"Well let's set a course for Titania then, I've already signaled the fleet." Krystal said.

"Scope shows green, we're ready when you are Lord-admiral, father..." Celina replied.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1795 on: June 28, 2016, 12:45:38 AM »
*** UACS Thermoylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Engage on course," Markus ordered, "And get Drake to tag along before we go. We're likely gonna need him."

"The fight against who? The Covenant? The Kazon? The Cardassians? So many enemies out for our blood," Lian sighed.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1796 on: June 28, 2016, 12:52:01 AM »
"Message sent,>" Celina replied.

"Helm, punch it." Krystal added

--- Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

"All the above." Aylina replied

--- DMC Indari -----

"Well looks like we're heading to  Titania the Lord admiral is requesting us." Amie noted getting the message.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:11:32 AM by Alex »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1797 on: June 28, 2016, 04:15:03 AM »
***OKB Zero***

It's been a few day's since the UUOA had taken over the Romulan Warship, The commander of the ship has been put in a maximum security prison. The capital of OKB Zero was bustling today, propaganda music blared across the streets as the Romulan commander was escorted down the street. People stood and watched, people booed at him, people threw things at him.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1798 on: June 29, 2016, 07:03:49 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam responded: "Got it. I'll go and find them then." He turned up the engines and the Blowfish MK. II shot away in space.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
"Roger," Anna said. She turned Faith toward Outpost Hood.

*Corneria*
The robot looked at Jason, but it was impossible to tell what it tried to say with it. His tech wasn't capable of showing facial expression. He sighed, a monotonous robot sigh and said: "NO, I CAN'T. IF YOU WANT TO DISENGAGE THE SIGNALS YOU'LL HAVE TO SHUT ME DOWN COMPLETELY." Which was exactly what Mary did. She grabbed the robot remote and hit the "on/off" button. Instantly the robot stopped moving and it fell on the floor. Mary told Jason: "Try again now, it should work this time."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1799 on: June 29, 2016, 10:12:12 PM »
*** Sargasso Outpost ***

The Coalition, UIA, DMC, and allied task forces all formed up and jumped together, headed for Titania. Markus prayed they weren't already too late, and that the enemy did not realize the danger they were all in.

*** OKB Zero ***

The Romulan Commander just stood and took the insults, silently wondering if Hakeev had gotten his transmission...

*** Corneria ***

"Priznat to Assassin - energize," Jason commanded. This time, the young tiger was bathed in a bright green light, and was gone, transported to the Weary Traveler Cafe. Jason peered around inside, looking for the one he'd come here to meet.

At the same time, a young Pandaren (Anthro Panda) came wandering into Mary's pharmacy, asking, "Excuse me, have you seen my boyfriend? Young tiger, carries a disruptor and a few other weapons, fond of teleporting?"

*** Sol's bar & grille, Dragon'taan ***

Lian was about to voice a response when another spoke, cutting her off. "I know what it's like, losing someone you love," he said. "I lost my fiance in the recent Covenant attack." A young wolf dressed in a Crusader Corps tunic with a crossguard lightsaber clipped to his belt got up from the bar and sat next to Lian. "It seems we have similar troubles. I mourned my lost, but I took consolation in what I still had." He placed a hand on Lian's. "The night gets darkest right before dawn."

Lian looked into this man's eyes, and felt... different. "Lian," she said, as though introducing herself in a trance.

"James," the Crusader responded.