The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257752 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1680 on: June 04, 2016, 01:24:46 AM »
--- Dragon'taan ---
The two trouble-makers made their way to the armory, walking up to the desk where Keri was, the Panther  hand in his pocket in the shape of a gun faking he had a real gun in his pocket while his partner, pulled out some sort of shotgun.

"This is a Stickup babe we want big guns!" Said the Panther.

"And ammo." Keri calmly said looking at the shotgun, unloaded, pressing a button  under the desk locking the two 'dummies inside, and alerting the  Quatermaster none other than the 7ft large Female white Tiger, Tigress Arcnon who walked out of her office walked up behind the counter and glared at the two.

The black panther and his brown hawk companion stood stiff wide eyed at the  large, Quatermaster, likely letting go in their pants out of sheer fear and intimidation...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1681 on: June 04, 2016, 03:44:57 PM »
Cecilia smiled at the wizard and spoke, "I just wanted to know more about magic. You see I know this spell..." she began to wave her right paw around, trying all sorts of different gestures and motions to reignite the fire. "Well... I don't know anything about it really, I read this book and all of a sudden my paw lit on fire."
Oh woof

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1682 on: June 05, 2016, 03:34:48 PM »
Fayam made a safe landing and then headed to the military headquarters.

Also the mechanic and the gunslinger returned from their shopping spree. The gunslinger got himself some new firearms and also close-combat weaponry. The mechanic had been shopping for new clothing.

Mary heared the party outside and moved towards the window to get a closer look. "What on earth is going on there?" she asked herself. She herself never carried weaponry, so instead she got a security bot and made it intervene. The robot responded with "YES, MADAM," went out and stood in between the lost traveller and the gang.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1683 on: June 05, 2016, 08:58:08 PM »
(Alex, you forgot to put the Freighter's response to the Covenant ships on an intercept course.)

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"So... how to proceed?" Lokahviing mused aloud.

"Hold on - where's Cecilia?" Vokun asked, now noticing Cecilia was gone.

"Indeed?" Wuunferth asked. "It's rare for one to discover magic in such a manner."

*** Corneria ***

The traveler didn't expect the robot to intervene so suddenly, but he was grateful - it certainly scared the britches off the thugs, who tripped over each other running away from it. "Uh... someone controlling this thing?" he asked aloud, trying to spot the owner.

(Fayam, is it alright if I have the chief mechanic alert Fayam that the refits to his ship are done?)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1684 on: June 05, 2016, 09:27:34 PM »
"Really? What else can you tell me about magic?" Cecilia asked, she started to pull out the other books she had collected. Each one was a different color and had a strange symbol on the cover. "I got these from that place... Skuldafn? Anyway, I wanted to know if these are magic too."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1685 on: June 05, 2016, 10:38:57 PM »
When the freighter sent it's broadcast, several Covenant ships moved into an intercept course - a pair of DDS Carriers, four CCS Battlecruisers, and three RCS Armored Cruisers. The Mandalorian ships sent messages to the Covenant ships, only to have them ignored as the covenant ships moved for the freighter.

"That freighter better move it, before the Covvies are on top of them," Drake commented.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"I see," Markus stated. "So back to the GTVA - where are we meeting them? And how long can this wait?"

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Be right with you," came the older voice of Wuunferth, answering Cecilia. "Just need to jot down the last of these notes."

"Indeed," Lokahviing said in agreement to Kyra's statement. "Perhaps the Thalmor Outpost, if we can find it, may have the answers we all seek."

*** Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ***

"What else can I prep for?" Kabier asked. "Vik and I already have the baby's room ready, changing table, crib, the whole nine yards. Viktor and I are going to be on paid leave when Tyber is born, we have all the time we need. What else can we do?"
The freighter didn't seem to noticed the incoming Covenant ships continuing it's course turning around as it  seemed to head towards sargasso which wasn't visible at the moment ,but actually was headed back towards the fleet though slowing down for some odd reason.

---- UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ---

It can wait a month but we'll be meeting in the Deneb star system on one of the GTVA"S Arcadia MK II installations." Krystal explained.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1686 on: June 06, 2016, 02:33:37 AM »
The Covenant ships followed the freighter, launching Seraph fighters to disable the ship. Drake frowned in confusion. "What's he doing...?" he asked quietly.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Deneb system... why does that name sound familiar...?" Markus mused.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Indeed they are - you said you got them from Skuldafn?" Wuunferth responded. "What were you doing there?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1687 on: June 06, 2016, 02:50:55 AM »
"Oh... something about Alduin and Taral. They did this thing... and fused together I guess. I'm here with him to help out with the stuff that's been going on. And I'd like to think that me learning magic will do the trick."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1688 on: June 06, 2016, 07:26:40 AM »
The Covenant ships followed the freighter, launching Seraph fighters to disable the ship. Drake frowned in confusion. "What's he doing...?" he asked quietly.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Deneb system... why does that name sound familiar...?" Markus mused.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Indeed they are - you said you got them from Skuldafn?" Wuunferth responded. "What were you doing there?"
"More like what she is doing." Amie noted.

at about 3 klicks from the battlegroup the Freighter let loose a massive Emp Blast disabling all ships within at least 5 clicks except those shielded by DMC technology, which the Covenant ships  did not have.

--- UACS Thermopylae-A Outpost 'Mantakar ---
"I dunno is that were Celina lost her Fox plush or something  more serious?" Krystal shrugged in reply.

--- Windhelm, Skyrim ---
Kyra once again remained silent waiting for their  'friend' to finish her business with the Court wizard.

--- Dragon'taan, Armory [Lockdown  initiated] ---

"LET US OUT!" Screamed the panther banging on the metal door to the outside of the armory, along with his Brown hawk Friend, as Tigress got closer to the two not even running just slowly walking towards them.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1689 on: June 06, 2016, 11:09:19 AM »
Scotty flew to the armory for some gun replacements, but stopped as he saw blast doors put down, "I suppose it could be from the attack, but that wouldn't make sense.", he then could hear the faint sounds of yelling and banging on the door, "Are you alright in there?", Scotty yelled to those who were on the other side.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1690 on: June 06, 2016, 05:59:47 PM »
"Door's locked anyway." Said a grey she-wolf leaning against the wall, from what I heard the two who are banging on the door tried to rob the store with their hand shaped like a gun in their pocket and an unloaded shotgun.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:01:19 PM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1691 on: June 06, 2016, 10:12:55 PM »
Scotty looked over at the wolf, "Are you sure?", Scotty made a loud ping noise and he could see those inside, "One of them has a grenade... possibly homemade..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1692 on: June 06, 2016, 10:28:20 PM »
Scotty looked over at the wolf, "Are you sure?", Scotty made a loud ping noise and he could see those inside, "One of them has a grenade... possibly homemade..."
"Tigress can handle it." the She-wolf replied.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1693 on: June 06, 2016, 10:35:27 PM »
 looks back over to the she-wolf, "So, who are you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1694 on: June 06, 2016, 10:46:28 PM »
"Lupe Tiber, Spec Ops." Lupe replied.