The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257826 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1665 on: May 30, 2016, 06:15:06 AM »
*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Markus turned to face Krystal as he crossed his arms. "Another faction?" he asked, "Who? And what sort of arrangements did you make?"

*** Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ***

"Kabby thinks she's about to go into labor - that's why I called you," Viktor responded.

"Can it be?" Kabier asked. "Is baby Tyber ready to come into the world?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"I wouldn't be the one to know," Maria admitted, "Though, having seen Mathayus fight, and having heard tales of the Indari family's exploits across the galaxy, it wouldn't surprise me to know if they had before."

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"We would like to know what is there that would be of such interest to the Thalmor, but it is a secondary goal next to ridding Eastmarch of the Thalmor infestation," Ulfric responded to Cecilia's question.

"Be careful - the Thalmor are not enemies to take lightly," Galmar warned. "But take Admiral Lokahviing with you, and you should do okay."
Fay looked over Kaiber. wth a smile on her muzzle easily able to tell what was going on both by when Kaiber was due and the current situation. "Sadly not yet..." She explained, "that time uisgetting closer though."She added "Your body is just preparing itself for the actual labor it's a common thing." She sighed "Krystal and I both studied intensly into Female anatomy and many other  medical sciencest strictly based on females, doesn't mean we can't treat the other half , though just we know a lot more about Females." Fay explained. "But since I'm here and your doing just fine, do you need anything?" She asked.

--- UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ---

"The Galatic Terran- Vasudan  Alliance is a powerful force in their own region, not  the most powerful ,but one we can at least communcate with through normal speech.' Krystal explained "The only arrangements I made were a meeting with a high ranking officer in the GTVA. They didn't tell me much else other than they were interested in hearing what  the DMC and such can accomplish for them with an alliance." Krystal explained.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1666 on: May 31, 2016, 05:32:43 PM »
Cecilia gave a puzzled look, "Lokahviing? Who's that?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1667 on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:49 PM »
Ulfric gave a confused frown, then an amused chuckle as he responded, "Oh, I forgot - Lokahviing gives his Sith Title to people he meets, until he is comfortable letting them know his name."

"Lokahviing is the name my father gave to me," Taral sighed. "And when I say father, you know I refer to Alduin."

"It is a secret known only to a few," Galmar added. "And it explains why Lokahviing is haunted by Alduin's death. It is a hard thing, to lose the one who'd cared for you since childhood."

"Can you at least tell me how soon Tyber will be born?" Kabier asked.

"No need to rush it, sweetheart," Viktor assured Kabier. "We'll be loving, proud parents soon enough."

*** DMCS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Oh? Does Kyle know of this?" Markus asked.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

Drake's fleet dropped out of Translight speed and immediately cloaked before any Covenant ships in the area could detect them. There were all the usual vessels - CAR-class Assault Carriers, CCS Battlecruisers, RCS Armored Cruisers, and DDS Carriers. They certainly didn't learn from the last time around. But what worried Drake...

"Amie... are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Drake asked, as he spotted a number of vessels not of Covenant origin:

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/3/2326/2325752/profile/Keldabe.jpg

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/3/2326/2325752/profile/Crusader.jpg

"... what are they doing here?" Drake murmured.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1668 on: May 31, 2016, 10:43:20 PM »
Ulfric gave a confused frown, then an amused chuckle as he responded, "Oh, I forgot - Lokahviing gives his Sith Title to people he meets, until he is comfortable letting them know his name."

"Lokahviing is the name my father gave to me," Taral sighed. "And when I say father, you know I refer to Alduin."

"It is a secret known only to a few," Galmar added. "And it explains why Lokahviing is haunted by Alduin's death. It is a hard thing, to lose the one who'd cared for you since childhood."

"Can you at least tell me how soon Tyber will be born?" Kabier asked.

"No need to rush it, sweetheart," Viktor assured Kabier. "We'll be loving, proud parents soon enough."

*** DMCS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Oh? Does Kyle know of this?" Markus asked.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

Drake's fleet dropped out of Translight speed and immediately cloaked before any Covenant ships in the area could detect them. There were all the usual vessels - CAR-class Assault Carriers, CCS Battlecruisers, RCS Armored Cruisers, and DDS Carriers. They certainly didn't learn from the last time around. But what worried Drake...

"Amie... are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Drake asked, as he spotted a number of vessels not of Covenant origin:

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/3/2326/2325752/profile/Keldabe.jpg

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/3/2326/2325752/profile/Crusader.jpg

"... what are they doing here?" Drake murmured.
"Are those Mandalorians? What purpose would they have with aiding the covenant?" Amie asked

_Drakona residence, Dragon'taan._

"Never can tell exactly." Fay began with a laugh "I'd say 3 weeks to  a month at least." Fay replied

--- DMCS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ---
"No , because I'm concerned about a 3rd faction in that verse" Krystal explained "They're very odd."

--- Skyrim---

as Before Kyra remained silent through the conversation thinking on her own issues with the current situation.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:45:50 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1669 on: June 01, 2016, 12:28:05 AM »
"Ooh... yeah, I get it now." Cecilia said "So now that you've told us what we needed to know shall we get started? How far is Eastmarch from here?"
Oh woof

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 01, 2016, 03:03:39 PM »
*Dragon'taan Orbit*
Fayam muttered to himself: "Geez, what are they thinking? Keepin' me out like that..." Nevertheless he descended, towards the surface.

*Dragon'taan Orbital Station*
Anna's crew went out shopping. Anna didn't. Not that she disliked it, but her money reserves turned low again. After some time the second commander came up. Anna asked: "Had a good shop?" "Oh, sure!" was the answer, "I just got this!" and with those words he showed his new plaything: a 10-mm plasma handgun. "I thought your VR-laser rifle was good enough?" Anna said, surprised. "Well, I felt like I needed a change. Just like Faith."

*Corneria*
Mary went through the morning newspaper again, just to make sure she hadn't overlooked something and kill some more time.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1671 on: June 02, 2016, 05:29:31 PM »
*** Sargasso Outpost ***

"You got me," Drake responded. "Can we contact dad without them finding us?"

Kabier dropped her head back on the pillow in irritation and frustration. "Tell me you're joking?" she requested.

(Before I forget, Alex, I am letting you do the freighter's appearance that draws off the Covenant.)

"How so?" Markus asked.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"You're in Eastmarch," Lokahviing explained to Cecilia. "Windhelm is the Capital of Eastmarch, one of the nine holds in Skyrim." He looked to Ulfric and Galmar. "Any data on the Thalmor movements that would point to the general area they came from?"

"Each incursion was traced to the region in and around Kynesgrove," Galmar responded, "But there is nothing there that suggests a Thalmor base or outpost."

"Nevertheless, it's a lead, and we should investigate," Vokun said. "Kyra, any thoughts? You're awfully quiet."

*** Corneria ***

A young tiger passed by the general area where Mary was at, seemingly lost. "Knew I should have just beamed directly to the spot," he grumbled. "This map is utterly useless!"

"Is someone lost?" asked a canine thug, approaching the tiger with his buddies, a feline and an avian.

"Seems like someone took a wrong turn!" the Feline snickered.

"Take a hike, insects, before you get squashed," the tiger sneered.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1672 on: June 02, 2016, 05:36:51 PM »
"Do we have to leave right now? I wanted to see that court wizard and talk to him."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1673 on: June 02, 2016, 07:40:13 PM »
--- Sargasso ---

"Not sure let me see what I can do, the freighter should arrive soon." Amie said going to a console.

--- Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ---

"I'm afraid so , Kabby. You gonna have to carry him for just a bit longer." Fay replied.

"The Shivans as their called are very touchy, Cerinians have seen them before.. but the DMC... It's incredibly hard to explain." Krystal sighed " They don't  'talk' like we do either." Krystal added.

---- Skyrim ----

"Nothing yet , Loka." Kyra replied "Just thinking something doesn't seem right.

----Dragon'taan orbit---

an odd ship dropped out of warp in orbit.
"This is the  Mayflower's sister To Dragon'taan control requesting docking clearance." The captain said turning around to face his three cremates, to explain the plan. "Alright boys with the recent attack this job should be the easiest swipe we've done,  Me and Bob will head to the armory and steal some sweet firepower, meanwhile I want you two to see about getting us some cash, rob a store or something in the part of the city that was trashed." A Dark furred panther said to his crewmates  a Hyena, a monkey and a brown feathered Hawk.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:49:23 PM by Alex »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1674 on: June 02, 2016, 08:54:33 PM »
*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Certainly - he's in his lab," Ulfric responded to Cecilia. "Feel free."

Lokahviing stood next to Kyra. "How so?" he asked her.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

"When did the Mandalorians ally with the Covenant? And why?" Drake mused. "Can we contact dad, yet?"

Kabier groaned in irritation.

"It'll be okay, honey," Viktor assured the lioness. "You'll be a mommy soon enough."

"And why tell me this now?" Markus asked. "Do you have reason to believe that these Shivans will make a move against us?"

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Affirmative, Mayflower's sister, you are cleared to dock. Transmitting approach vector now - radio if you have trouble," Docking control responded after a few moments. "Docking Control out."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1675 on: June 02, 2016, 09:15:22 PM »
*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Certainly - he's in his lab," Ulfric responded to Cecilia. "Feel free."

Lokahviing stood next to Kyra. "How so?" he asked her.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

"When did the Mandalorians ally with the Covenant? And why?" Drake mused. "Can we contact dad, yet?"

Kabier groaned in irritation.

"It'll be okay, honey," Viktor assured the lioness. "You'll be a mommy soon enough."

"And why tell me this now?" Markus asked. "Do you have reason to believe that these Shivans will make a move against us?"

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Affirmative, Mayflower's sister, you are cleared to dock. Transmitting approach vector now - radio if you have trouble," Docking control responded after a few moments. "Docking Control out."

"Why are the thalmor even in ruins?" Kyra asked, I may not be  a local Khajiit here, but.. something seems fishy there."

---- Sargasso. ---

"I Sent an encrypted message to , father in Cerinian tongue." Amie replied, picking up something on the  Radar. "The freighter's here." She added

The frieghter began to broadcast it's automated message on a frequncy to the Sargasso station. "This is the  Adun Tora dos to Sargasso station, we have the Forerunner artifacts requesting  coordinates to the docking bay."

--- Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ---

Look at it this way , Kaiber you have more time to prepare to be a mother." Fay replioed.

I doubt it ,but they are extremely sensative to Sub-space travel, the most abudant form of FTL travel in that verse." Krystal explained "They speak in quantum waves, their background is shrouded in mystery." Krystal explained. "They carved their wear through the GTVA 2 times  the first time they almost destroyed earth, second time exploded a star to open a portal to their home, or so we think.

--- Dragon'taan ---
The Mayflower's sister Landed and immdiantly the crew departed splitting into two groups the Captain and the Monkey heading for the Armory and the other two heading deep into town.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1676 on: June 02, 2016, 10:18:10 PM »
Cecilia wandered the halls of the castle until she came across a wooden door that was ajar. She poked her head inside while knocking on the door. "Hello? Is this the court wizard?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1677 on: June 03, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »
When the freighter sent it's broadcast, several Covenant ships moved into an intercept course - a pair of DDS Carriers, four CCS Battlecruisers, and three RCS Armored Cruisers. The Mandalorian ships sent messages to the Covenant ships, only to have them ignored as the covenant ships moved for the freighter.

"That freighter better move it, before the Covvies are on top of them," Drake commented.

"I see," Markus stated. "So back to the GTVA - where are we meeting them? And how long can this wait?"

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Be right with you," came the older voice of Wuunferth, answering Cecilia. "Just need to jot down the last of these notes."

"Indeed," Lokahviing said in agreement to Kyra's statement. "Perhaps the Thalmor Outpost, if we can find it, may have the answers we all seek."

"What else can I prep for?" Kabier asked. "Vik and I already have the baby's room ready, changing table, crib, the whole nine yards. Viktor and I are going to be on paid leave when Tyber is born, we have all the time we need. What else can we do?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1678 on: June 03, 2016, 10:15:44 PM »
Cecilia stood at the door and waited patiently. Through the door opening she could see all sorts of books and plants and glowing stuff. It was a very interesting sight.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1679 on: June 03, 2016, 11:02:27 PM »
Wuunferth finished writing in his book, then put his pen down and closed his book. He approached Cecilia and asked, "Yes, how can I help?"