The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257780 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1650 on: May 27, 2016, 04:15:18 PM »
(I guess Cecilia was preoccupied with her paw.)

Cecilia followed the group into the castle. It was vast and royal looking, everyone was dressed lavishly in medieval type clothes. Cecilia began to feel a bit out of place, she was a winged mouse among many humans...
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1651 on: May 27, 2016, 04:23:07 PM »
Raz looked at the child in the doorway, "I'm sure she's fine.", Raz used his tail and took something out of his coat and took out a red crystalline sleeping dragon figure and held it out to her, "Y'know, I have no more room on my ship for this little figure, would you like to have it?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1652 on: May 27, 2016, 06:52:42 PM »
(Surprised no one has commented on how Ulfric is calling Taral by his real name...)

"Let's stay focused," Vokun suggested. He approached Ulfric. "General Vokun Suleyk, Dragon''taan Marauder Corps. With me are my apprentices, Cecilia, Ahsara, and Xalek."

Ulfric nodded in greeting to them, then said, "We'd best move this conversation inside." he and Galmar headed for the Palace of the Kings, and Vokun and Taral followed. Ashara and Xalek followed behind them.

*** Jont Fleet, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"That actually sounds like a good idea," Saraabi commented. "Whose ship did they get loaded onto?"

*** Indari Manor ***

"The mess is cleaned up, more or less," Maria told Raz. "But the people are still reeling from the sudden attack. Thankfully, Kira was here at the house when the attack came, so she's safe."

It was then that a young Dragonarian child, a spitting image of Anna, but no more than a few years old, was seen standing in the doorway clutching a stuffed dragon.

"Aunt Maria, where is mommy?" she asked.

"One of the YT Freighters." Celina pointed out.

"Which is why I mentioned them." Krystal noted.

--- Skyrim---

Kyra though following the rest of the group stil stayed silent mostly listening.

--Dragon'taan--
The Dark blue furred Vxien spotted the young dragon and walked over to her. "Looking for mommy?" Alex or Alessia Asked, the small dragon.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1653 on: May 28, 2016, 02:00:01 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam landed safely and made his way to the local army hall. Upon entering he moved towards the main reception (assuming it's there) and rang the bell.

*Corneria*
Mary opened her shop at 8 like usual. She didn't like weapons, so she decided to sell the opposite instead: medicine. She only had to do the counter, some robots would stock the shelves and clean the place.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1654 on: May 28, 2016, 04:42:23 PM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Affirmative, Blowfish - we have you on scope. Maintain present course and speed," Control responded to Fayam.

*** Indari Manor ***

"Thank you, mister," Kira said. She heard Alessia and responded, "Do you know where mommy is?"

Anna's voice could be heard from another part of the manor calling, "Has anyone seen Kira?"

*** Joint Fleet, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"How soon can we make the refits?" Kyle asked. "The longer we sit here, the more time the Covenant will have to slip away to a more defensible position."

*** Palace of the Kings, Windhelm ***

Taral followed Ulfric and Galmar to the war room, where the table was replaced with a holographic projection unit. "Alright, Ulfric, don't keep me in suspense," Taral requested.

"Recently, we've had reports of Thalmor infiltrators in the hold, as you well know," Ulfric began. "Even after several sightings, we've received no word that they've left Eastmarch."

"You'd think that they'd leave when their cover is blown," Vokun commented. "Why stay?"

"More importantly, what were they doing when they were sighted?" Taral asked.

"Each time, they were headed to the same place - an archeological dig in the middle of the hold," Galmar put in.

"An archeological dig for what?" Vokun asked.

Ulfric shrugged. "No one knows - but we think it holds something of importance, seeing as the Thalmor are so interested in the place."

(Feel free to ask your own questions.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1655 on: May 28, 2016, 05:04:01 PM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Affirmative, Blowfish - we have you on scope. Maintain present course and speed," Control responded to Fayam.

*** Indari Manor ***

"Thank you, mister," Kira said. She heard Alessia and responded, "Do you know where mommy is?"

Anna's voice could be heard from another part of the manor calling, "Has anyone seen Kira?"

"How soon can we make the refits?" Kyle asked. "The longer we sit here, the more time the Covenant will have to slip away to a more defensible position."

*** Palace of the Kings, Windhelm ***

Taral followed Ulfric and Galmar to the war room, where the table was replaced with a holographic projection unit. "Alright, Ulfric, don't keep me in suspense," Taral requested.

"Recently, we've had reports of Thalmor infiltrators in the hold, as you well know," Ulfric began. "Even after several sightings, we've received no word that they've left Eastmarch."

"You'd think that they'd leave when their cover is blown," Vokun commented. "Why stay?"

"More importantly, what were they doing when they were sighted?" Taral asked.

"Each time, they were headed to the same place - an archeological dig in the middle of the hold," Galmar put in.

"An archeological dig for what?" Vokun asked.

Ulfric shrugged. "No one knows - but we think it holds something of importance, seeing as the Thalmor are so interested in the place."

(Feel free to ask your own questions.)
  "Right here!" Alex called out to Anne, turning to the young dragon. "I assume you can hear her?" the Dark blue Vixen asked.

----Mantakar-----
"The freighter is ready now." Krystal replied simply 'Just give the word and i'll send the drone pilot it's orders." Krystal said now working on some console nearby Markus.

----Skyrim.----
"Magic, Thu'um.. weapons." My guess." Kyra finally spoke up.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:06:07 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1656 on: May 28, 2016, 05:32:02 PM »
(Oops! Sorry for running ahead of things! *rewinds time*)
*Dragon'taan orbit*
Fayam wanted to descend, but after receiving instructions he sped the ship up a bit to stay in a stable orbit. Then he responded: "Ok, what's the meaning of this?!"

*Dragon'taan Orbital Station
Anna and, after calling, her crew moved to the central area, knowing it'd take a while for the ship upgrade to be completed. There she gave her crew some time off, as well as taking her own.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1657 on: May 29, 2016, 06:59:04 PM »
"Maybe they're just looking for resources. Have any attacks been reported?" Cecilia asked
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1658 on: May 29, 2016, 08:07:24 PM »
"Resources? In an archeological dig?" Galmar scoffed.

"Every time the Thalmor were spotted, they fired on us. Then they tucked tail and ran, disappearing before we could move to cut them off," Ulfric said respectfully. "Which leads me to suspect they have a base or outpost somewhere in Eastmarch."

*** Dragon'taan orbit ***

"Starship Blowfish, apologies for the wait - you are cleared to land. Transmitting approach vector now. Radio if you have trouble - control out," came the traffic control AI's voice after a few minutes.

"Send them in," Kyle ordered. "Drake, go full stealth, take your fleet, and wait just outside their sensor range. As soon as the Jiralhanae are drawn off, move to engage."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna appeared and picked up little Kira. "There you are!" she exclaimed. "Mommy's been looking for you!" She took Kira to another part of the Manor as Maria shrugged.

"That's Anna for you - sweet and kind, a good mother, but provoke her into combat, and look out," she commented.

*** Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ***

Kabier waited in bed for the doctor to come. Viktor sat by her side, eager for the news. Kabier's belly was very much enlarged, and both expectant parents were eager for their unborn son to enter the world.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1659 on: May 29, 2016, 09:50:12 PM »
"Resources? In an archeological dig?" Galmar scoffed.

"Every time the Thalmor were spotted, they fired on us. Then they tucked tail and ran, disappearing before we could move to cut them off," Ulfric said respectfully. "Which leads me to suspect they have a base or outpost somewhere in Eastmarch."

*** Dragon'taan orbit ***

"Starship Blowfish, apologies for the wait - you are cleared to land. Transmitting approach vector now. Radio if you have trouble - control out," came the traffic control AI's voice after a few minutes.

"Send them in," Kyle ordered. "Drake, go full stealth, take your fleet, and wait just outside their sensor range. As soon as the Jiralhanae are drawn off, move to engage."

Anna appeared and picked up little Kira. "There you are!" she exclaimed. "Mommy's been looking for you!" She took Kira to another part of the Manor as Maria shrugged.

"That's Anna for you - sweet and kind, a good mother, but provoke her into combat, and look out," she commented.

Kabier waited in bed for the doctor to come. Viktor sat by her side, eager for the news. Kabier's belly was very much enlarged, and both expectant parents were eager for their unborn son to enter the world.

"Like I said." Kira replied.

--- Joint Fleet, Outpost 'Mantakar ---

"Af..." Krystal replied simply, giving he orders to the drone pilot to take off. " the Drone is out, Kyle. I've given Drake the tracking transmission it will fly to where we think the Covenant are and head back." Krystal explained.

---Indari manor, Dragon'taan---

"I should know I spared with her once when she needed to get some anger out..." Alex noted  holding the side of her waist.... whining a bit in recollection of the sparring match.

--- Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ---
 The door bell soon rang, Fay Spaniel a white poodle like dog waiting dressed in a doctors vest with... nothing... in her hands.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1660 on: May 29, 2016, 10:10:50 PM »

Drake's fleet - a mixed bag of Dragon'taan, Klingon and Romulan warships - cloaked and headed out after the freighter, leaving Kyle's fleet, Markus' fleet, and Krystal and her NCC fleet to hold the outpost.

Viktor got up and answered the door. "Doc! How've you been?" he greeted Fay as he stepped aside to allow her in.

*** Bellator-class SDN UIAV Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

The heavy footfalls of a man in a black mechanical suit could be heard striding onto the bridge. Behind him, a younger man in a black tunic. The command officer stood at attention upon seeing the two. "Lord Vader, Master Luke," he greeted with a typical Imperial accent.

"I told you, Piett, it's not Vader anymore," the man in the suit told the officer. "But regardless, you sent for us?"

"You asked me to alert you if the Renewed Covenant that our allies on Dragon'taan told us to watch for made any kind of move - well, they launched an unprovoked attack on Dragon'taan. The Marauder Corps is on the warpath with the New Cerinia Command, the Sangheili are eager to pitch in, and we've gotten word that the Klingon Defense Force and a fleet of Romulan ships under Admiral Obisek has joined with their fleet. However, we also got word of a development that may require our intervention."

"What have you found?" Vader asked.

"Based on a report from a cloaked scout we sent to the region, we have word of a renegade Mandalorian faction that has allied with the Covenant - a faction under a man calling himself the 'true Mandalore'," Piett responded.

"Does the Marauder Corps know of this?" Luke asked.

"No, Master. The DMC and their allies seemed focused on the threat posed by the Covenant," Piett replied. "I'd recommend we take a battle fleet there to aid them. After all, we still owe them that much since they helped us forge the Imperial Alliance in the aftermath of Palpatine's death."

"He's got a point, father," Luke commented. "And it'd be an opportunity to strengthen our ties to the DMC and their allies."

"Agreed," Vader said. "Admiral Piett, gather a fleet - we launch when ready."

"Yes, sir - I will get to work immediately and set course for Outpost 'Mantakar," Piett assured Vader.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1661 on: May 29, 2016, 10:22:15 PM »
"Sounds like she could take on an army single handedly", Raz joked with a semi-serious tone

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1662 on: May 29, 2016, 10:29:16 PM »
"So is our plan to infiltrate the site? Or have there been other sightings?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1663 on: May 29, 2016, 11:05:53 PM »

Drake's fleet - a mixed bag of Dragon'taan, Klingon and Romulan warships - cloaked and headed out after the freighter, leaving Kyle's fleet, Markus' fleet, and Krystal and her NCC fleet to hold the outpost.

Viktor got up and answered the door. "Doc! How've you been?" he greeted Fay as he stepped aside to allow her in.

*** Bellator-class SDN UIAV Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

The heavy footfalls of a man in a black mechanical suit could be heard striding onto the bridge. Behind him, a younger man in a black tunic. The command officer stood at attention upon seeing the two. "Lord Vader, Master Luke," he greeted with a typical Imperial accent.

"I told you, Piett, it's not Vader anymore," the man in the suit told the officer. "But regardless, you sent for us?"

"You asked me to alert you if the Renewed Covenant that our allies on Dragon'taan told us to watch for made any kind of move - well, they launched an unprovoked attack on Dragon'taan. The Marauder Corps is on the warpath with the New Cerinia Command, the Sangheili are eager to pitch in, and we've gotten word that the Klingon Defense Force and a fleet of Romulan ships under Admiral Obisek has joined with their fleet. However, we also got word of a development that may require our intervention."

"What have you found?" Vader asked.

"Based on a report from a cloaked scout we sent to the region, we have word of a renegade Mandalorian faction that has allied with the Covenant - a faction under a man calling himself the 'true Mandalore'," Piett responded.

"Does the Marauder Corps know of this?" Luke asked.

"No, Master. The DMC and their allies seemed focused on the threat posed by the Covenant," Piett replied. "I'd recommend we take a battle fleet there to aid them. After all, we still owe them that much since they helped us forge the Imperial Alliance in the aftermath of Palpatine's death."

"He's got a point, father," Luke commented. "And it'd be an opportunity to strengthen our ties to the DMC and their allies."

"Agreed," Vader said. "Admiral Piett, gather a fleet - we launch when ready."

"Yes, sir - I will get to work immediately and set course for Outpost 'Mantakar," Piett assured Vader.
"Markus...." Krystal started.." I dunno if now is the time but I've made arrangements with another faction way out in the Deneb system."She began, stopping there for the moment.

--- Drakona residence, Dragon'taan ---

"Busy to say the least with Krystal out fighting the Covenant i'm the best doctor on Dragon'taan.." Fay sighed "Krystal has trained others, but it seems I'm the one who caught on the most from her teaching." She added "So whats up here? Everything looks normal." She said approaching the pregnant lioness.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1664 on: May 30, 2016, 02:40:00 AM »
*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Markus turned to face Krystal as he crossed his arms. "Another faction?" he asked, "Who? And what sort of arrangements did you make?"

"Kabby thinks she's about to go into labor - that's why I called you," Viktor responded.

"Can it be?" Kabier asked. "Is baby Tyber ready to come into the world?"

"I wouldn't be the one to know," Maria admitted, "Though, having seen Mathayus fight, and having heard tales of the Indari family's exploits across the galaxy, it wouldn't surprise me to know if they had before."

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"We would like to know what is there that would be of such interest to the Thalmor, but it is a secondary goal next to ridding Eastmarch of the Thalmor infestation," Ulfric responded to Cecilia's question.

"Be careful - the Thalmor are not enemies to take lightly," Galmar warned. "But take Admiral Lokahviing with you, and you should do okay."