The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257720 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1635 on: May 26, 2016, 03:12:24 PM »
"I am of a mind with General Kyle - a direct assault may be needed," Markus responded. "But a frontal assault would be ill-advised."

"Maybe we can find a way to draw off some of their forces," Saraabi suggested. "But we'd need to find something they'd come running to. Mom, does your agent have anything on Covenant interests in this area? Mines? Ship production facilities? R & D Centers?"

*** In transit to Windhelm, Skyrim ***

Taral seemed not to notice what Cecilia had discovered. Vokun, however, raised an eyebrow. "How did you do that?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1636 on: May 26, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
"The only reason they'd be  wanting anything is if it were forerunner, the covenant do very little in research,tending to want to take Forerunner artifacts for only one reason their false religion of the great journey." Krystal explained "Unless they have changed the Covenant are immitative and never have been known to be innovative." She added.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:21:36 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1637 on: May 26, 2016, 03:24:05 PM »
"Religious fanaticism even after that debacle with the Human-Covenant war... hmm..." Saraabi mused.

"What are you thinking, Saraabi?" Markus asked.

"I'm thinking we use the Covenant's religion against them," Saraabi suggested. "The San'Shyuum may not be easily fooled, but the Jiralhanae and their subordinates... we can likely draw them off with a ship of Forerunner artifacts."

"We don't have any to spare," Markus said.

"We don't have to - we just need to configure a freighter's internals to emit an energy signature matching that of a Forerunner Artifact, or several - the San'Shyuum, if they are present, may not go for it, but the Jiralhanae, so blinded by their faith if the Human-Covenant war was any indication, will find it too tempting to ignore. They would not pass up a chance to take Forerunner artifacts themselves, if only to impress the Prophet Hierarchs," Saraabi explained.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1638 on: May 26, 2016, 03:25:54 PM »
"I have a couple of the new Yt-1300D freighters on board." Krystal noted. "We can use one of those."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1639 on: May 26, 2016, 03:27:05 PM »
"I don't know, I just wanted to look at this book, and all of a sudden, my paw ignited. I think I just learned magic."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1640 on: May 26, 2016, 03:37:00 PM »
"Indeed?" Vokun queried. "Interesting. I wonder how closely connected Magic here is to the Force..."

"We're approaching Windhelm," The pilot said. "Stand by." Taral positioned himself next to the gravity beam, ready to jump down as soon as the ship came to a stop at Windhelm.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Those will work, we just need to make the adjustments," Saraabi said. "We can have Drake's fleet cloak ahead of us, and lay in wait. Once some of the Jiralhanae are drawn off, they can de-cloak and attack. Dad, you and Kyle have your fleets waiting out-system - as soon as Drake's fleet has the enemy fully engaged, you swing in from behind, cut them off from any kind of retreat option. With luck, we can capture a vessel and learn where the Covenant is basing their operation from."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1641 on: May 26, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »
"A lot easier said than done Saraabi." Krystal noted, closing here eyes to think.

------ In transit to Windhelm, Skyrim ----

"You sure we can trust this human, Taral?" Kyra asked as she stepped onto the gravity beam projector pad.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1642 on: May 26, 2016, 03:49:44 PM »
Cecilia quickly gathered her things, placing them in her storage device and putting it in her coat pocket. She got up and stepped on the projector, all while her paw was still ablaze. "Uh oh, how do I turn it off?" She muttered.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1643 on: May 26, 2016, 06:30:51 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"I see," Kyle said from his shuttlecraft as it headed back to his flagship. "How do you think we should proceed? I don't want to give the covenant a chance to slip away."

*** Indari Manor ***

The tiger that had been screaming earlier - Maria - knocked on Razuel's door as she opened it. "Raz? Are you in here?" she asked.

*** Skuldafn Temple, Nirn ***

A Phantom-type Drop Ship approached the temple, and once everyone was on board, started for Windhelm. En route, Taral mumbled something unintelligible as he closed his eyes and rubbed his temple. At the same time, Vokun sensed a slight vibration in the Force - subtle, but dark.

Raz was sitting on his bed in feral form and jumped when Maria talked, "I-I'm sorry for breaking your vase..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1644 on: May 26, 2016, 10:39:41 PM »
"Don't worry - it's been fixed," Maria assured Razuel. "I came to apologize for scaring you when I flipped out. Anna told me what happened."

*** Joint Fleet, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"You have any better ideas, mom?" Saraabi asked.

"Cut it out, Saraabi," Markus said sternly. "But at the same time, Krystal, we are short on options right now."

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

Taral floated down the gravity beam to the ground, and slowly made his way toward the Palace of the Kings. Before he'd gone ten paces, a voice called out to him. "Admiral Lokahviing!" Taral looked up to see Ulfric Stormcloak and his Second-in-command, Galmar Stone-Fist, standing just inside the archway before the palace doors. "I was wondering when you'd stop by."

"I said I would," Taral responded. "And I brought a few friends."

"So I see," Ulfric commented. He approached where the others would be standing and introduced himself. "I am General Ulfric Stormcloak, head of the Stormcloak Special Forces; this is my second-in-command, Galmar."

Galmar took notice of Cecilia's flaming hand. "Just starting to play with the magic hereabout, eh? If you're having trouble putting that out, maybe you should see the Jarl's court wizard."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1645 on: May 26, 2016, 10:50:48 PM »
Raz sighed, "You shouldn't say sorry, even if I don't know how important the vase is to you, your actions were reasonable, but thanks for the apology anyway... do you know the status outside right now?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1646 on: May 26, 2016, 10:51:13 PM »
 "No, Saraabi. I'm just thinking...." Krystal replied nudging Marks ' I know times are serious but edge off a bit.'

Celina walked into the bridge. "Mom do you think those emitters Tigress loaded can imitate foreunner artifacts?" the small tiger asked.

---Skyrim---

Kyra just stood there silent as if acting like one of [Taral's] Guards.

---Dragon'taan---

A dark blue Vixen walked past Raz, overheaing what he asked  "Bright and sunny with a chance of cloudy." Alessia replied (Guess who?)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1647 on: May 26, 2016, 10:57:37 PM »
Cecilia waved with her free paw. "It's a pleasure to meet you two, so far I've really liked it here." Cecilia said, she attempted to extinguish her paw by blowing on it, strangely enough, it actually worked. "Phew, that's a relief. So you guys have a wizard here? That sounds neat, I would like to meet him sometime."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1648 on: May 27, 2016, 01:57:49 PM »
(Surprised no one has commented on how Ulfric is calling Taral by his real name...)

"Let's stay focused," Vokun suggested. He approached Ulfric. "General Vokun Suleyk, Dragon''taan Marauder Corps. With me are my apprentices, Cecilia, Ahsara, and Xalek."

Ulfric nodded in greeting to them, then said, "We'd best move this conversation inside." he and Galmar headed for the Palace of the Kings, and Vokun and Taral followed. Ashara and Xalek followed behind them.

*** Jont Fleet, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"That actually sounds like a good idea," Saraabi commented. "Whose ship did they get loaded onto?"

*** Indari Manor ***

"The mess is cleaned up, more or less," Maria told Raz. "But the people are still reeling from the sudden attack. Thankfully, Kira was here at the house when the attack came, so she's safe."

It was then that a young Dragonarian child, a spitting image of Anna, but no more than a few years old, was seen standing in the doorway clutching a stuffed dragon.

"Aunt Maria, where is mommy?" she asked.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1649 on: May 27, 2016, 02:55:57 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam finally reached Dragon'taan. "Fayam to Dragon'taan, Blowfish MK. II coming in!" He went on to descent.

*Dragon'taan Orbital Station*
Anna took a look at the map. She thought for a moment before pointing at the correct dock. "Over there!" she said, "The weapon pods shouldn't be hard to find. If I say I have an X-shaped ship with weaponry on the front and engines on the rear wings you should know enough." The mechanic fell by: "No inner work, just a weapon job. No pressure! Well, you won't be needing me, so I'll be headed back now."

***Introducing New Characters***
Mary Love, Black Sheep- Pharmacist on Corneria
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:58:58 PM by Fayam Aerial »