Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261291 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1605 on: May 21, 2016, 03:23:25 PM »

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
"The Prophets of Revenge, Vengeance, and Retribution..." Fayam muttered, seeing the list, "Hm. Should be doable. I suppose I got myself a new target then! But I don't expect them to be easily caught. Heck, don't even know their whereabouts! I should be keepin' an eye out."
Fayam thought out loud whilst gettin used to the MK. II.

*Dragon'taan orbit*
Anna presicely docked Faith. She headed together with her mechanic to the local garage and rang the counter bell. The mechanic looked worried. "Do you really think we're going to find a Rapid-Fire Plasma Blaster in here?" he asked. Anna shugged. "We'll find out soon."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1606 on: May 21, 2016, 06:49:31 PM »
*** DMCS Indari, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

The screen turned on with the face of Kyle immediately visible. "We have a heading, Drake," Kyle said, seeming not to notice Amie's presence.

"What's new?" Drake asked.

"The ion trails from the Covenant ships lead to the Sargasso region," Kyle explained. "While it has occurred to me that the Covenant recruited the Sargasso Pirates, my gut tells me they wiped them out - not exactly difficult for them - and are using the Sargasso region as a base. I want you to take your fleet, and the Klingons and Romulans, and hide there under cloak. I'll take the NCC, UAC and my fleet and make a direct frontal assault. When I make my move, you and yours board the station and obtain any tactical data you can."

"Understood, General," Drake responded.

"Oh, and Amie," Kyle said, addressing Amie, "Don't let Drake do anything stupid in there."

*** Top of Skuldafn Temple, Skyrim ***

"Alduin is my adopted father," Taral explained to Cecilia. "In binding him to myself, I will always have him with me, in addition to keeping the threat he poses contained, and I will have his incredible power to draw on."

"I'm not sure that such a thing is either selfless or selfish," Vokun said, "But we've little time to waste. Pay attention, you and Cecilia - you can learn something new here." Vokun then went about showing the particulars of Force-Walking, with Taral learning it quickly.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1607 on: May 21, 2016, 06:59:49 PM »
Cecilia watched Vokun's demonstration like a child would watch his elder. She was watching him intensely. Learning everything she could.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1608 on: May 21, 2016, 07:41:49 PM »
----Indari-----
"I will, Dad." Amie repleid

Thermopylae

"General Kyle may I suggest a scouting mission to Sargasso I know just the person for the job." Krystal noted.

---Top of Skuldafn Temple, Skyrim---

"geesh it got cold all of a sudden." Kyra said setting the environmental controls on her suit.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1609 on: May 21, 2016, 09:58:57 PM »
"And who did you have in mind, General Krystal?" Kyle asked.

*** Dragon'taan Space Dock ***

A Holographic starship mechanic appeared at the desk at the ringing of the bell. "Please state the nature of what is needed," he requested.

When the learning was done, it fell to Taral to summon Alduin. He placed a staff in a receptacle at the top of a set of steps, and immediately, the portal to Sovngarde was open. "Father, hear your son and come forth! He summons you in his time of need!"

Moments later, a black spirit emerged from the portal, roaring and glaring with those glowing, blood-red eyes. "Ah, Lokahviing... I trust you've made progress tracking down the... wait..." He fixed his eyes on Cecilia and Vokun. "Who are they?"

"They are my new colleagues. And the male is the one who taught me something... new. Something even you could not teach," Taral responded. Without hesitation, he reached out with the Force, trapping Alduin's spirit and drawing it into himself. Alduin roared in defiance, but was quickly subdued and absorbed. Taral fell to his knees, seemingly weakened, but quickly regained his composure and rose to his feet. He reached out, and the staff in the receptacle shattered. "Now neither man nor dragon can ever violate Sovngarde." He looked to Vokun, Cecilia, and Kyra. "You all have followed me this far - will you help me further?"

(Anyone have any problems with me adding Nirn as a world available to visit?)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1610 on: May 21, 2016, 10:27:13 PM »
"And who did you have in mind, General Krystal?" Kyle asked.

*** Dragon'taan Space Dock ***

A Holographic starship mechanic appeared at the desk at the ringing of the bell. "Please state the nature of what is needed," he requested.

When the learning was done, it fell to Taral to summon Alduin. He placed a staff in a receptacle at the top of a set of steps, and immediately, the portal to Sovngarde was open. "Father, hear your son and come forth! He summons you in his time of need!"

Moments later, a black spirit emerged from the portal, roaring and glaring with those glowing, blood-red eyes. "Ah, Lokahviing... I trust you've made progress tracking down the... wait..." He fixed his eyes on Cecilia and Vokun. "Who are they?"

"They are my new colleagues. And the male is the one who taught me something... new. Something even you could not teach," Taral responded. Without hesitation, he reached out with the Force, trapping Alduin's spirit and drawing it into himself. Alduin roared in defiance, but was quickly subdued and absorbed. Taral fell to his knees, seemingly weakened, but quickly regained his composure and rose to his feet. He reached out, and the staff in the receptacle shattered. "Now neither man nor dragon can ever violate Sovngarde." He looked to Vokun, Cecilia, and Kyra. "You all have followed me this far - will you help me further?"

(Anyone have any problems with me adding Nirn as a world available to visit?)
"What is it you need?" Kyra asked

(as long as we agree they are in a Medival or Tier 7 society, by the forerunner technology tiers, speaking of which I don't know why we don't use those.)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1611 on: May 21, 2016, 10:35:08 PM »
(I like it, Skyrim is fun.)

Cecilia had been focusing intensely on the events that took place. When Taral finally spoke and everything was completed, she came back from her trance.

"Wait... it's over already? That was so fast. I don't think I got it all..." she muttered
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1612 on: May 22, 2016, 02:35:00 AM »
"There will be plenty of time to meditate on it later, my apprentice," Vokun told Cecilia.

"And to answer your question, Kyra," Taral spoke, "I promised my allies in the IA and SSF that I'd look into the reports of Thalmor Infiltrators here in Skyrim."

(Cecilia, feel free to involve your Argonian char in this op, if you want.)

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

General Kyle waited patiently for Krystal's response.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1613 on: May 22, 2016, 05:35:54 AM »
"There will be plenty of time to meditate on it later, my apprentice," Vokun told Cecilia.

"And to answer your question, Kyra," Taral spoke, "I promised my allies in the IA and SSF that I'd look into the reports of Thalmor Infiltrators here in Skyrim."

(Cecilia, feel free to involve your Argonian char in this op, if you want.)

General Kyle waited patiently for Krystal's response.
"Well we could send in the midnight vixen squardon, try to contact Wolf O'donnel or we have another merc who is good at spec ops too." Krystal explained.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1614 on: May 22, 2016, 01:07:31 PM »
*Outer space*
Fayam thought long and hard about where he could find the outlaws, and decided to head for Dragon'taan, saying: "Dragon'taan was one of their targets, right? Perhaps they know some more over there..." He noticed the autopilot. "Autopilot," he muttered, looking at it. He pressed a button. The screen said: "PLEASE ENTER COÖRDINATES" and a flashing light. Curiously Fayam entered te coördinates of Dragon'taan. It changed: "CURRENT DESTINATION: DRAGON'TAAN. APPROX. FLIGHT TIME 36 MINUTES." The ship started moving out of itself. "WHOA!" Fayam yelled, "The ship's steering itself!?" His surprise wasn't without reason: his previous ship didn't have it.

*Dragon'taan Orbit Station*
Anna looked at the holograph and queried: "Do you sell spaceship weaponry here?" In the meantime she couldn't help thinking: Why in the universe are holographs used? Really, I don't get it!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1615 on: May 22, 2016, 05:36:50 PM »
(Okay, I was thinking that he'd appear once we start the next mission.)

"So what's the first step? Are the Thalmor dangerous?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1616 on: May 22, 2016, 09:23:12 PM »
"Quite," Taral answered. "They're like the Altmer version of the Tal Shiar, if you get the reference."

Ashara bumped Cecilia lightly. "Intelligence agents and black ops operatives - you don't wanna wind up in their hands," she whispered to her.

"For what purpose, General Krystal?" Kyle asked.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Space Docks ***

"We have a number of starship weapons available, but do bear in mind, only Marauder Corps, Coalition, New Cerinian, or other ships authorized by the three aforementioned factions are allowed to be refitted with Kadgeron or Kapoleron weaponry," The hologram explained. It was then that a mechanic stepped into view from the office. However, this one was not a hologram. He was a young feline with brown fur and grease splotches on his jump suit.

"You fellas need something?" he asked.

"They're looking to purchase Starship Weapons, I gather, though they have not yet specified which ones exactly they need," The hologram responded.

The mechanic chuckled. "Don't mind Joe - he doesn't get out much," he said. "I'm Jack. Now, which weapons were you looking for, specifically? We have everything from Explosive to Kinetic, low-grade Energy to high-intensity Plasma... you name it, we likely have it."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1617 on: May 22, 2016, 09:28:21 PM »
"No, I I've never heard of Tal Shiar, but I see what your getting at... how do you plan to deal with them?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1618 on: May 22, 2016, 10:18:16 PM »
"Quite," Taral answered. "They're like the Altmer version of the Tal Shiar, if you get the reference."

Ashara bumped Cecilia lightly. "Intelligence agents and black ops operatives - you don't wanna wind up in their hands," she whispered to her.

"For what purpose, General Krystal?" Kyle asked.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Space Docks ***

"We have a number of starship weapons available, but do bear in mind, only Marauder Corps, Coalition, New Cerinian, or other ships authorized by the three aforementioned factions are allowed to be refitted with Kadgeron or Kapoleron weaponry," The hologram explained. It was then that a mechanic stepped into view from the office. However, this one was not a hologram. He was a young feline with brown fur and grease splotches on his jump suit.

"You fellas need something?" he asked.

"They're looking to purchase Starship Weapons, I gather, though they have not yet specified which ones exactly they need," The hologram responded.

The mechanic chuckled. "Don't mind Joe - he doesn't get out much," he said. "I'm Jack. Now, which weapons were you looking for, specifically? We have everything from Explosive to Kinetic, low-grade Energy to high-intensity Plasma... you name it, we likely have it."

"They could scout ahead of us and pick up any trail of the covenant before we get there." Krystal replied 'Or tell us that they've been there." she added.

---Dragon'taan---
"Whats this about weapons?" asked a female tiger appearing on a blue colored hologram screen  on the front desk.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1619 on: May 23, 2016, 01:29:09 PM »
Taral patted the crossguard lightsaber at his side. "The only way I know how," he responded. He started for the landing pad, calling for a shuttle as he went.

"Make it happen, but quickly - I don't want to give the Covenant a chance to slip away," Kyle ordered.