The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257775 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1590 on: May 18, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »
"Well I that case, I hope you find her."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1591 on: May 18, 2016, 09:02:50 PM »
Cecilia sniffled and took the device from Vokun. "Thank you, I always get a little sneezy when there's a lot of dust." Cecilia placed the rebreather on her nose. Once it got to working she was able to really take in the large foyer of the temple. "It's so big already. How far are we from the top?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1592 on: May 19, 2016, 02:20:12 AM »
"Sorry for the loss, Aylina."
"Huh?" Aylina asked not sure what 'Raz' was talking about.

---Nirn---
"I dunno if i should say this but it's pretty clear down here for a burial site." Kyra noted looking at Cecilia's armor "You know the helmet for that has a rebreather and air filter right?" She asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1593 on: May 19, 2016, 10:54:38 AM »
((I suppose it's my fault for not having Cecilia change clothes on the ship. But she's not wearing her armor anymore. She's wearing a purple coat.))

"Yeah, I know. I didn't wear it here because I didn't think I'd need it." Cecilia said, and then she went back to looking all around the place. She noticed a small golden coin by her feet. She bent over and picked it up. "Nice, free gold." She said, smiling.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1594 on: May 19, 2016, 11:05:59 AM »
"I just overheard you talking... so I assumed from what I gathered, is that you lost someone dear."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1595 on: May 19, 2016, 08:50:56 PM »
(Still waiting on Amie to respond to Drake)

"Yeah, it was Lian that lost someone dear," Ketorr corrected Raz.

*** Skuldafn Temple, Nirn ***

Vokun and his team followed Taral through the depths of Skuldafn, and after what seemed to be hours, they arrived at the portal to Sovngarde, high atop the temple itself. "This is it," Taral said. "Where father usually manifests."

Vokun frowned. "Father?" he asked in confusion.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1596 on: May 19, 2016, 09:28:41 PM »
((I suppose it's my fault for not having Cecilia change clothes on the ship. But she's not wearing her armor anymore. She's wearing a purple coat.))

"Yeah, I know. I didn't wear it here because I didn't think I'd need it." Cecilia said, and then she went back to looking all around the place. She noticed a small golden coin by her feet. She bent over and picked it up. "Nice, free gold." She said, smiling.
(But the armor stores on a molecular storage device so she can just wear it whenever...)

"Blast, well Mom insisted we be together, after all that is what  caused the strife between Krystal and Fox, and you know where that led." Amie replied
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1597 on: May 19, 2016, 09:33:04 PM »
Drake rubbed his eyes and sighed. "I was afraid Mom would intervene somehow," he said. "But whatever the reasons, this is good news - maybe now I can stop worrying about you, knowing you love me enough to sometimes disobey me to fight by my side." He chuckled, then asked, "What gave you the idea for the Clone getup?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1598 on: May 19, 2016, 09:37:06 PM »
"I thought Anne would have assigned you a few ARC CLONE Guards." Amie replied.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1599 on: May 19, 2016, 09:37:54 PM »
(I thought about that. Which is why she has the device in her coat pocket. As for why she's not wearing her armor. It's really just my own personal choice, I'm kind of a sucker for vanity. :3  )

During the party's journey Cecilia had been scavenging all about the temple. She found lots of cool stuff, some books, lots of gold, and most importantly: an old rusty sword which she had been playing with ever since she acquired it. Even as they stood at the portal she was still playfully stabbing at the air.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1600 on: May 20, 2016, 09:33:42 PM »
"Yes, my father," Taral responded. "Alduin is my adopted father."

Vokun frowned in concern.

*** DMCS Indari, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"And I told her I didn't need them, seeing as I have DMC ODSTs on board," Drake responded with a smile. "I might have fallen for your trick had you dressed as one of them."

"Sir," the Comms officer piped up, "The outpost is hailing us."

"On screen," Drake ordered.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1601 on: May 21, 2016, 04:27:10 AM »
 Raz headed back inside the Manor and went back to his room, changed into his feral form after he took all of his clothes off, and then layed down on the bed, too exhausted to get up and close the bedroom door.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1602 on: May 21, 2016, 04:29:20 AM »
"Well it's a little late for that now." Amie replied.

An odd Vixen walked up to the gate to the Indari manor's yard. "Excuse me?" She asked looking around for a microphone or something.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1603 on: May 21, 2016, 02:56:48 PM »
"How does that work?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1604 on: May 21, 2016, 03:02:52 PM »
"Adopted." Kyra noted, looking at a nearby shelf of books.