The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255367 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1470 on: May 13, 2016, 01:34:21 AM »
"Very funny," Lokahviing growled, sipping up his pants. "And where do you suggest I get more up-to-date weaponry? I'm already running heavy Poleron and Tachyon weaponry."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1471 on: May 13, 2016, 01:39:06 AM »
"I don't think we have time to discuss that ,but rest assured I'll tell you when we get back." Kyra replied "If we get back." She muttered.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1472 on: May 13, 2016, 01:45:52 AM »
"I don't know," Lokahviing said, oblivious to the console next to him beeping with the incoming hail from the Inquisitor. "Last report from Nirn said Skyrim's been having trouble with Thalmor infiltrators, and I promised General Ulfric I'd look into it when I got back."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1473 on: May 13, 2016, 10:51:55 AM »
"So what's our mission? Are we going to find Alduin for Taral and that's it?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1474 on: May 13, 2016, 04:11:03 PM »
Raz woke up and his eyes darted around then he sat up and rubbed his head, "Ow... could I have an ice pack, my head hurts."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1475 on: May 13, 2016, 04:19:28 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam watched how the engineers readied his new ship. With every second passing he got more and more excited about getting a new ship. He nearly even hugged it while the paint was still wet! Fortunately he stopped himself in time. He turned away. What he didn'tstop was his curiosity: "I'm wondering... What'll happen to Blowfish?" he asked the commander, pointing at his old ship.

*Dragon'taan*
Anna turned the ship down to Dragon'taan while keeping a close eye on her radar. The gunslinger got the weaponry and shields ready for combat if need be. The mechanic held his trusty firm key tight in his hands. The second commander took the spyglass and scoured the horizon and sky.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: May 13, 2016, 04:38:41 PM »
Krystal sighed "Why do you get into so much trouble with the locals?"  the blue vixen asked handing Raz an ice pack.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: May 13, 2016, 07:15:39 PM »
"Well, first thing we need to do is rendezvous with Taral down planetside once we reach Nirn," Vokun responded. "Then I show him how to use the Force-Walking, then we let him contain Alduin. After that, well... we'll see what crops up. Any response from Taral's ship?"

Andronikos shook his head. "Either his comm is down, or his attention is elsewhere," he said.

"It could be the woman with him is talking with him," Ashara suggested.

*** IKS Wayward Prince ***

"So... what do you suggest for the weapons and shields technologies of my fleet? I already have adaptive shields - stole them from the Borg - and many kinds of weapons. What more could I need?" Lokahviing asked, still oblivious to the beeping of the console.

"Admiral..." one of his subordinates piped up.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 13, 2016, 07:20:27 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
As the ship was readied he practically jumped for joy. "I'm all hyper now!" he proclaimed to nobody in particular, and clearly redundant.

*Dragon'taan*
Anna entered Dragon'taan's space dock without too much trouble. She was relieved she didn't actually had to fight. She reported to the spaceport: "Anna to Dragon'taan, Faith has landed safely. Cargo delivery completed." She watched as Faith's cargo bay was emptied.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1479 on: May 13, 2016, 07:37:11 PM »
Raz took the ice pack and put it to his head, "Thanks. Anything you need to know, Drake Indari should be able to tell you, but if you must know, there are some people that could've come from a planet in a nearby solar system that may have a vendetta for me, but this last one was fairly timid, so it seems that those people are learning forgiveness, that or their western style planet is just forgetting or they're just remembering me as a legend... but to say the least, there are people who want to hurt me and a few that want me dead.", the doctor walked back, [Dr. Haswell]"I think I forgot me glasse- Oh, hello old friend.", [Razuel]"Ahhh, longtime no see, Doc, how has your life been going?", [Dr.Haswell]"It has all been well. How's Angel?", [Razuel]"Thst's good to hear, and Angel's been fine. Ahh, it's been good seeing you, Doc.", they both hugged and the doc stepped back and grabbed his glasses, [Dr.Haswell]"It was nice seeing you too, but I am needed in the soldier wing, there are a few soldiers with need of some prosthetics.", the fox then left running down the hallway and Raz just sat there on the bed.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1480 on: May 13, 2016, 08:06:31 PM »
"Do you know him?" Krystal asked. "I'll be sure to Ask Drake, later ,but we have to do something with you."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1481 on: May 13, 2016, 08:13:03 PM »
"Do you know him?" Krystal asked.

"The doc used to be on my ship instead of my current Mr. Handy, but he left my ship after he was offered a safer job, but his contract was still valid, 'Upon acquired intelligence of crew injury, the doctor must stay near the injured crew member until they awake and are able to move'."
"I'll be sure to Ask Drake, later ,but we have to do something with you."
"What do you have in mind?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: May 13, 2016, 08:33:54 PM »
"We could send you back to The manor..But you'll have to stay there this time." Krystal said.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1483 on: May 13, 2016, 08:34:05 PM »
"I see... and what am I going to be doing during all this?"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1484 on: May 13, 2016, 08:41:48 PM »
Raz sighed, "Alright, fine, But could you send someone to my ship, I just need to know if it is still there."