The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256650 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1485 on: May 13, 2016, 09:33:16 PM »
"We'll check it out on our way I promise." Krystal sighed.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1486 on: May 13, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »
Lokahviing waited for Kyra's response as his subordinate held his tongue, waiting for the Admiral's question to be answered.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Try to calm down, sir," The Commandant requested. "The ship will be finished in..." he paused to check the readout. "... Seven minutes."

*** Dragon'taan Medical Station ***

"I'll take care of that," Markus volunteered. "Where is it?"

*** DMCS Inquisitor ***

"You'll stay with me, and pay attention - you could learn something new," Vokun told Cecilia. "Force-Walking, while very dangerous, can provide one with a supply of untapped power that almost recharges itself, therefore allowing for more powerful effects - be it in combat or out of it. Even you could draw on such power to heal even the most mortal of wounds. I know firsthand that the more Force Ghosts you gather, the more power you'll end up with - but you need to be careful. Too many, and you could wind up like I did and get Force-Walking Sickness."

"Yeah, that was a trip," Andronikos commented. "We bounced from Dromund Kaas to Belsavis and Voss looking for a way to cure it. Long story short, there is a way, and we used it."

"Otherwise, I would not be here," Vokun concluded. "But it serves as a lesson of what can happen when you try and take too much power at once."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1487 on: May 13, 2016, 09:56:08 PM »
"I dunno, pays to be prepared." Kyra shrugged"I said we'd deal with it later."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1488 on: May 13, 2016, 10:06:36 PM »
"We've got an hour till we hit Nirn, so humor me," Lokahviing said.

"Admiral," the Comms officer stated, "We're being hailed."

Lokahviing sighed, then nodded to the Comms officer. "Kyra... do not tell them my name. Nox may not be Sith anymore, but that doesn't mean I trust him or his crew," he told Kyra before the hail was patched through.

"Lord Taral," Vokun greeted us. "Since we have an hour before we reach Nirn, I thought maybe you could tell us about where specifically we're going and what the climate there is, so to speak."

Lokahviing shrugged, then responded, "Ask away."

Vokun looked over his shoulder at Cecilia. "Was there something you wanted to ask him?" he asked her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1489 on: May 13, 2016, 10:09:25 PM »
"The place is cold I can tell you that much." Kyra replied "If your fur isn't made for the cold I suggest bringing a coat." The Khajiit female spoke up.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1490 on: May 13, 2016, 10:13:17 PM »
Cecilia looked at the Kajiit displayed on the windshield and paused. "Well, Vokun summed it up nicely. What's the weather and terrain like? Also... I heard that there are supernatural things on that planet. Like... wizards and elves. Is that true?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1491 on: May 13, 2016, 10:28:55 PM »
"Oh, that's quite true," Taral responded. "The Elves are indeed present, and the magic there is considered by the galaxy at large to be a lesser variation of the powers of the Force. But I don't think the weather was the only climate he was referring to. Yes, certain regions in Skyrim - which is where we are headed to - are quite cold. But, presently, the forces of Ulfric Stormcloak's Stormcloak Special Forces and the Imperial Army under General Tullius are trying to quell remnants of the Thalmor and the Aldmeri Dominion in Skyrim. What the Thalmor are so interested in as far as Skyrim is concerned... no one knows. And once Alduin is contained, I promised Ulfric I'd look into the matter."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1492 on: May 13, 2016, 10:35:19 PM »
"Ah... I understand now. That sounds very interesting. But now I have another question... Do you think it'll be safe?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1493 on: May 13, 2016, 10:50:11 PM »
"As long as you stick with your master, you should be safe. No one in Skyrim, to say nothing about the rest of Tamriel and Nirn, has faced a Sith before," Taral answered.

"Ex-Sith," Vokun corrected him. "I no longer go by Darth Nox. Those days are behind me."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1494 on: May 13, 2016, 10:59:21 PM »
Kyra just stood their having mo more to say.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1495 on: May 13, 2016, 11:04:43 PM »
"Okay then, I think that answers my questions. Are we there yet?"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1496 on: May 13, 2016, 11:29:40 PM »
"It's in the docking bays, and there's a draconic insignia on the front sides of the cockpit."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1497 on: May 14, 2016, 02:37:27 AM »
(Raz, didn't you say the ship was destroyed earlier, like, a few pages back, during the attack?)

"I'll get right on that," Markus said as he left. Saraabi, who was behind him, left with him.

*** IKS Wayward Prince / DMCS Inquisitor ***

"We will be in... fifty-six minutes," Taral responded to Cecilia's question.

"In the meantime, I can show you around the ship... or show you the some of the smaller tricks and abilities we force-users can do. Or, if you want, you can head to your quarters, rest, and meditate. After all, and as I said on Dragon'taan... you made a powerful friend," Vokun told Cecilia.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1498 on: May 14, 2016, 02:44:03 AM »
"I'm just glad I made a friend." Cecilia said "I think I will head to my room. Now... where would that be?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1499 on: May 14, 2016, 03:05:25 AM »
"Markus whose that following you?" Krystal asked.