The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251281 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1455 on: May 12, 2016, 12:57:08 AM »
Cecilia had found her ship easily. It was a shame, she had just gotten used to getting around this city and now she was leaving. It didn't matter too much though, she was happy to travel to a new world. Adventure was always her favorite. She jammed everything thing she could into her virtual storage unit. Once she had finished she clicked the red button and closed her eyes.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1456 on: May 12, 2016, 01:05:56 AM »
While Vokun headed back to his house to pack up his sundries, Taral hailed his ship. "Taral to the Wayward Prince... two to beam back. Energize when ready." Moments later, Taral and Kyra would be plucked from Dragon'taan's surface and deposited on the deck of the Negh'Tev Heavy Battlecruiser IKS Wayward Prince, where Taral would walk to the bridge and assume the Captain's chair. "Status?" he requested.

"General Suleyk is heading to his ship now - Predator-class Star Battlecruiser DMCS Inquisitor, bearing two-zero-four-degrees-mark-six, port, sir," responded one of the bridge crew responded.

*** DMCS Inquisitor, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

The signal was received, and the transporter was energized, teleporting Cecilia and her belongings to one of the transporter rooms in a flash of blue light. In that transporter room, a light brown-skinned human with holstered blasters and a tattoo on his face stood waiting. "And you must be Cecilia," he said. He motioned for the crew to get Cecilia's belongings. "The crew will take your things to your quarters. General Suleyk wants to see you on the bridge. And by the way, I'm Andronikos Revel."

(I don't know if you've played Call of Duty Black Ops, but Andronikos sounds a lot like Dempsey from the Zombies game mode.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1457 on: May 12, 2016, 01:41:34 AM »
"Oh... Well it's nice to meet you, Serena.", the fox doctor then left the group, "Bye, Dr.Haswell!", "Bye, Vivian, call me if he wakes up or his condition worsens!", "Yes, doctor!", Vivian turned her attention back to Serena and Krystal, "How's the condition outside?"
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 11:02:58 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: May 12, 2016, 01:45:40 AM »
(I'm sure I'd recognize the voice if I heard it. ;) )

"Hello Andronikos", Cecilia said and handed a crew member her storage unit. She began to step forward, gazing around the ship interior. It was pretty amazing. "So um... where is the bridge?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1459 on: May 12, 2016, 03:22:20 AM »
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXKdagtr-zs He sounds like that.)

"Just follow me," Andronikos requested, starting out into the hallway and moving toward a turbolift.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1460 on: May 12, 2016, 10:52:48 AM »
Cecilia followed Andronikos and eventually came up to an area with many people, including Vokun. "Hello Vokun!" She called out.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1461 on: May 12, 2016, 11:58:20 AM »
Kyra immidiatly  went to a nearby computer panel.. "Hmmm.."

----Elsewhere on Dragon'taan---
Inspirational background music
 The Midnight Vixen squadron along with the sniper team Ruby and Tala Raibyde and their cousin Lupe Tiber and The Quartermaster  Tigress Arcnon scoured through a section of the city for survivors under the debris and other junk. Tigress using her Strength to lift large piece of debris, while the others like Rae  used their telepathy to pick out survivors, Amber used her abilities to shape shift to go through small openings to find people.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:55:48 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1462 on: May 12, 2016, 09:29:18 PM »
In Dragon'taan Orbit, a fleet of Coalition warships, headed by the Bellator-class Star Dreadnought UACS Thermopylae-A, dropped out of transwarp to the already-present Marauder Corps fleet, forming up to take the fight to the Covenant. The Coalition warships formed up with them. With the Covenant assault on Dragon'taan in the midst of a festival...

... there would be WAR.

*** DMCS Inquisitor ***

"Hello, Cecilia," Vokun responded, staring at the forming fleet of DMC and Coalition ships. He sighed, saying, "A shame we must go to war just as a festival celebrating peace and victory begins. But, if the Covenant dare to attack Dragon'taan unprovoked... they deserve what's coming to them. And, perhaps, we can bring an end to the Prophet of Revenge." He turned to face Cecilia. "Still, we have other concerns, do we not?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1463 on: May 12, 2016, 10:28:08 PM »
"Yeah, we're heading over to the planet Nirn right? To help Taral and maybe get the upper hand in all of this." Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1464 on: May 12, 2016, 11:09:08 PM »
"Indeed," Vokun responded. "Helm, chart a course to follow Taral."

"Aye, sir," responded the helmsman. The massive Predator-class Battlecruiser began to move, following Taral's Negh'Tev-class Battlecruiser, and when it went to warp, the helmsman traced the ion trail and went to hyperspace behind Taral's ship. While en route, Vokun asked, "Do you know anything about Nirn? About any of the provinces there?"

"I admit, I'm a bit curious, too," Talos said. "I've only bits and pieces of information about that place, and primarily about the specific province of Skyrim."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1465 on: May 12, 2016, 11:31:30 PM »
----Dragon'taan orbit-----

4 of the new Kitsune Cruisers and the old FoxFire Warship  soon arrived from New Cerinia orbit to join up with the fleet. " This is the Burning Fox Battlegroup, we've arrived to assist the fleet." Said the captain of the Firefox.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:56:12 AM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1466 on: May 13, 2016, 12:05:42 AM »
"Well I I've only read stories. Stuff about magic and gods and dragons. Do you believe in that sort of thing?" Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1467 on: May 13, 2016, 12:21:31 AM »
"Indeed," Vokun responded. "Helm, chart a course to follow Taral."

"Aye, sir," responded the helmsman. The massive Predator-class Battlecruiser began to move, following Taral's Negh'Tev-class Battlecruiser, and when it went to warp, the helmsman traced the ion trail and went to hyperspace behind Taral's ship. While en route, Vokun asked, "Do you know anything about Nirn? About any of the provinces there?"

"I admit, I'm a bit curious, too," Talos said. "I've only bits and pieces of information about that place, and primarily about the specific province of Skyrim."
----Wayward Prince---
"While I've never been to Nirn,myself I've done a lot of study on Elsweyr." Kyra noted.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:59:00 AM by Amps »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1468 on: May 13, 2016, 01:04:27 AM »
"I don't claim to know anything about their gods or their magic, but Dragons... I heard a few things," Vokun sighed. "But what I really need to know is the current state of things there, especially in Skyrim, which is where I think this 'Skuldafn" place is."

"We could hail Taral's ship and ask him," Andronikos suggested. Vokun raised an eyebrow, but nodded in response, and one of the crewmen opened a hailing frequency, waiting for a response...

*** IKS Wayward Prince, in-transit to Nirn ***

"Now that we are en route, what was 'Hmm' about?" Lokahviing asked Kyra.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1469 on: May 13, 2016, 01:10:06 AM »
Kyra sighed "If you must know. Your shields are, outdated, your weapon systems  need re calibration  and your zipper is open." Kyra smirked.