The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251515 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1410 on: May 09, 2016, 03:48:57 PM »
"And the Khajiit standing behind me is Kyra," the Khajiit said. "Who knows my true name. That said, I prefer she not speak it, not until I know I can trust you."

"And what brings you before me with my old holocron?" Vokun asked.

"Something I learned from that holocron - Force-Walking," Taral responded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1411 on: May 09, 2016, 04:33:39 PM »
Raz got to the military district to only have a line of soldiers holding Raz at Gunpoint, "Weapons down!  Now!", Raz slowly put his weapons on the ground and one of the soldiers shot a concussion pellet at Raz while he put his weapons down and he flopped back as the pellet hit his head and the last thing he heard was a soldier yell, "Get him inside! Private, I wanna...", the words faded out and Raz was brought into a makeshift medical ward, but Raz still hadn't woken up.
When they frisked Raz, they found a concealed lightsabre and ID that didn't match Raz's description, so they called the nearest high ranking officer in the vicinity of the Military District.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 09, 2016, 04:42:04 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam saw the lights go on. "Awesome..." he mumbled. He walked over to his old ship. "You served me well," he said to it, "but your time has come. It's no use keeping a broken ship. I won't fly in you anymore." After he finished he stepped inside to the small back room and took out his personal belongings.

*Dragon'taan*
Anna was surprised to hear. She accelerated the ship to get in a proper orbit and thought. She contacted the planet: "How big is the squad? Perhaps there's something we can do..." She called in the crew. "Get ready," she said when they arrived, "a battle might be ahead. If there's something we can do at all, that is..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1413 on: May 09, 2016, 04:58:04 PM »
Raz got to the military district to only have a line of soldiers holding Raz at Gunpoint, "Weapons down!  Now!", Raz slowly put his weapons on the ground and one of the soldiers shot a concussion pellet at Raz while he put his weapons down and he flopped back as the pellet hit his head and the last thing he heard was a soldier yell, "Get him inside! Private, I wanna...", the words faded out and Raz was brought into a makeshift medical ward, but Raz still hadn't woken up.
When they frisked Raz, they found a concealed lightsabre and ID that didn't match Raz's description, so they called the nearest high ranking officer in the vicinity of the Military District.
A few minutes later a large rumble could be heard outside, then  the door opened revealing a blue vixen, she stepped inside grumbling something "You better have a damn good reason for calling me here commander, I just got out of a battle with the covenant a battle YOU didn't fight." The blue Vixen, General Indari Tokarev growled. (That is literally her last name)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1414 on: May 09, 2016, 07:13:52 PM »
The Commander gave the Vixen the sabre and the ID, "We found these on a recent citizen. The ID doesn't match, and a Private got trigger happy and shot him with a concussion pellet, and now we'll have to wait to talk to him, however you might know him, someone has to, right? No one knew what to do with him, so that's truly why we called you, it might be a good idea to visit where he lies.", the commander saluted her, "He's in the minot ward, 3rd on the right from the west entrance.", the general then walked away and a little fox in a doctor's coat walked up to the Vixen and spoke in a french accent, "Hello, madame, would you like to see our new patient the commander was speaking of?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1415 on: May 09, 2016, 07:54:28 PM »
"You better be this Vivian, Amie was telling me about.' Krystal sighed. "If you are? can your friend ever stay out of trouble?"
 she sighed.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 09, 2016, 07:59:26 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
"Yes Ma'am!" said all crew members in choir. The gunslinger rushed over to the weapon controls while the mechanic got his toolbox. the second commander kept a close eye on the radar and the ship's status.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1417 on: May 09, 2016, 09:11:32 PM »
The mention of Force-Walking caught Cecilia's attention. She carefully stepped forward again, still staying behind Vokun for safety.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1418 on: May 10, 2016, 01:44:40 AM »
(I'm gone for a few hours, and all this gets added? lol)

Markus stepped in behind Krystal. "Oh?" he asked, "Did I miss something?"

*** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***

"And of what interest is Force-Walking, dangerous as it is, to you?" Vokun asked.

"Is it wrong of me to desire to add to my power so that I might crush others that would prey on the weak?" Taral countered.

"Perhaps not, but as I indicated, Force-Walking is a dangerous aspect of the Force, one that has a price," Vokun stated.

"I imagine you would know, seeing that you yourself used such a power," Taral responded.

"To use such a power, I imagine you already have a Force Ghost in mind," Vokun surmised.

"In a manner of speaking," Taral affirmed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1419 on: May 10, 2016, 01:56:21 AM »
Cecilia had become less frightened as time went on. If the Kajiit was totally hostile he would've done something by now. She was getting lost in their conversation, and wanted to ask questions. But she wasn't sure, the Kajiit still didn't look very nice...
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1420 on: May 10, 2016, 07:03:50 AM »
Kyra looked to Cecilia "Something you want to know?" She asked the mouse.

-----------------

"I don't recall you being behind me.' Krystal said turning to Markus. "Besides how did you get here so fast?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1421 on: May 10, 2016, 10:32:12 AM »
"You better be this Vivian, Amie was telling me about.' Krystal sighed. "If you are? can your friend ever stay out of trouble?"
 she sighed.
"Madmoiselle, I know nothing of this Vivian character but I need to know now,  would you like me to show him to you?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1422 on: May 10, 2016, 10:54:47 AM »
Cecilia was startled by the female's sudden response. "Umm... no, not really I'm just pretty new at all of this." Cecilia said, and then she decided to introduce herself. After all, she liked making friends. "My name is Cecilia Jacobs."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1423 on: May 10, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
 she sighed.
"Madmoiselle, I know nothing of this Vivian character but I need to know now,  would you like me to show him to you?"
" That's General  Krystal Indari to you mister." Kyrstal sighed "Yes..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1424 on: May 10, 2016, 03:23:56 PM »
The fix nodded and began to walk down a hallway with buts of rubble swept against the walls, "Please follow me, General. He is this way."