The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256816 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1380 on: May 06, 2016, 08:12:08 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
While Anna and the second commander were in discussion Faith got near Dragon'taan. In the cockpit the two were still busy arguing. The second commander asked: "If you rather avoid fights then why on Earth have you not chosen for a carrier ship?" Anna replied, getting more and more agitated: "I purposedly selected an all-purpose one! I already did an expansion on the cargo bay! And if the need arises to fight we're better armed then a carrier class-ship!" The other wasn't statisfied with that answer. He continued: "But what about-" he was cut off by Anna. "Shut up!" she began, "I have no need for this. You came to my ship and if you're not happy with that you can go. I chose this ship, YOU keep out of that." And with these words she turned away to the pilot choke.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam looked at the blueprint and said: "Hmm... Ah, yes. I can install my launcher for nuclear torpedoes right here!" He pointed at the underside of the ship. "That's where mine is now as well. That part and its ammo are the only things I wish to keep. They're incredibly rare and if you know what pains I needed to go through to get one... Let's just say you won't find the craftsmen that can make them in your local garage."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1381 on: May 06, 2016, 10:55:08 AM »
As Xalek left, Cecilia hesitated and watched the large creature fight and kill other troops. Eventually she took off in Xalek's direction. Her suit made things much easier, she was running faster than she had ever done before.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1382 on: May 06, 2016, 01:15:01 PM »
Raz heard a loud bang coming from outside of Sol's and the patrons all screamed which then lead to a humble murmur, Raz looked over to Drake who had a mixed reaction on his face, "Drake, what's going on?", forces above could be heard zooming past, the whistling of ships falling down, which one fell right into the roof of Sol's, an demolished banshee hub just being held up by the wires that ran across the ceiling of Sol's, "Holy shi- Drake we need to get somewhere safer, and these people as well."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1383 on: May 06, 2016, 01:25:46 PM »
 the Grey she-wolf got up oddly still calm "Alright All Civlians get to the underground bunker NOW!" She said "This is not a drill move it people!" She added, armor and weapons materializing onto her body, unlocking the access to the security bunker, and walking over to Drake. "General?" She asked.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:27:33 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1384 on: May 06, 2016, 02:06:40 PM »
There was a high toned ringing ring that was gone as it arrived and Vivian said to Raz, "You should be good now. If you want to fight, I can overdrive your body to fight and block the strain.", Raz looked over to Drake, "Do ya think I should Drake?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1385 on: May 06, 2016, 04:38:50 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"We can get that started within the hour. Was there anything else?" the Commandant asked.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"I wouldn't advise it, Vivian - Mom, Lupe, Thomas, get these people to safety! Janie, Mathayus, on me! We're gonna draw their fire!" Drake commanded. He moved out into the chaotic streets and took cover as a contingent of Jiralhanae troops began advancing on Sol's - but Thel and his Sangheili bodyguards weren't giving them an easy time of it.

Meanwhile, in the skies, TIE Defenders and Star Vipers clashed with Covenant fighters and drop ships, blasting them out of the sky one after the other.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1386 on: May 06, 2016, 04:40:23 PM »
"Yes, Sir!" LUpe said runnign to help the civilians get inside. "Drake , Tigress wants you to know Amie is alright and she can get your mech here very soon if you need it!" She said continuing to help people into the bunker.

---Dragon'taan skies----

"Ketorr can you get into one of the gun turrets and assist me with knocking these purple idoits out of the sky?" She asked shooting down another Seraph fighter.

----Dragon'taan front  line mech unit----
The mechs continued to sweep up the Jiralhanae ground troops and mechanized unit at least able to keep the vehicles from entering the city but they had problems with the foot soldiers.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:42:07 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1387 on: May 06, 2016, 07:01:13 PM »
Cecilia had been right beside Xalek as they ran to the Military District. She kept glancing up and behind at the war that had seemed to appear out of thin air. "Is that guy chasing us? Why is this happening?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1388 on: May 06, 2016, 09:53:00 PM »
Ketorr was already on the way to the gun turrets, climbing into one and blasting any Seraph or Banshee he saw. On the ground, the Jiralhanae and Kig-Yar forces were being engaged by a combination of Sangheili and dragon-shifter troops, being steadily pushed out of the area.

Xalek, however, kept making for the Military District. "I'm trying to get you to safety!" he told Cecilia. In a horrid twist, the Jiralhanae decided to make a move toward the military district, unbeknownst to Xalek. In response, Thel and his Sangheili headed there, as well, to defend General Indari.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1389 on: May 06, 2016, 10:39:21 PM »
Cecilia just kept running. Thank goodness she had her suit, with it on she was relatively safe, and more capable of defending herself if need be. What were the odds? She wondered...
Oh woof

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1390 on: May 07, 2016, 09:12:55 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
Anna quickly found her old self back. "Anna to Dragon'taan, Faith coming in with cargo delivery: spaceship parts for Dragon'taan."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam answered: "Aside from the paintjob that's the only thing. You can do with the rest of my old ship whatever you want. I've written it off." He paused to look at the ship. "Just make sure it looks just like my old one. It's a custom paintjob, but it can be copied relatively easy[/size][size=78%]."[/size]

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1391 on: May 07, 2016, 02:08:35 PM »
"I see," the Commandant said. "Well, we'll have the ship started within the hour. We'll keep you updated on the progress." Outside, one of the star yards lit up, and began construction of Fayam's ship.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Starship Faith, be advised, we are in code red lockdown! We are under attack by Covenant forces!" Orbital control responded.

Down planetside, Xalek arrived in the Military District, where General Indari and a contingent of his troops were battling a group of Jiralhanae soldiers. Xalek ignited his lightsaber, telling Cecilia, "Take cover wherever you can and stay there." He then leapt into the Jiralhanae soldiers' midst, his lightsaber staff twirling and cutting into the over-muscled aliens with gruesome efficiency. Thel and the Sangheili arrived, as well, and began pushing the Jiralhanae out of the military district.

Some distance away, a Kig-Yar armed with a tri-barrel rocket launcher loaded all three barrels, his weapon aimed squarely at Thel...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1392 on: May 07, 2016, 03:55:17 PM »
 Nearby, the Midnight Vixen squad, continued to fight with Jiralhanae, Kig-yar, and Unggoy, Amber locking her sword  into  Jiralhanae's  Gravity hammer and pulling it from the  ape like beings grasp before forcing the sword into its body. Rae meanwhile  using dual plasma swords, swung into Covenant troops tearing  asunder Kig-yar and Unggoy, as well as the larger Jiralhanae.

outside the city a large boom could be heard as another Scarab exploded destroyed by the mechs,  some of them now focusing on helping the air forces in the sky.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1393 on: May 07, 2016, 04:48:22 PM »
A reverberating roar could be heard as the Kig-Yar fired his mini-rockets at Thel, the rockets streaking in a spiral-style trajectory, and detonating around Thel himself. He spun once, stood for a moment, and dropped to the ground.

"All hands, Alert! Kaidon 'Vadam has been injured! Repeat, Thel 'Vadam has been injured! Medical teams to the Military District!" came Kyle's voice over the radio. It was at that moment that the Covenant soldiers retreated to their Assault Carrier. Those that made it turned the ship to leave, but were cut off by the sudden arrival of an arrowhead-shaped vessel - a Predator-class Battlecruiser - flanked by two Ares-class Attack Cruisers, who all trained their weapons on the Assault Carrier and opened fire.

Back in the Military District, several medical teams examined Thel, but his condition was not looking good. General Kyle was on the scene with Vokun and K'torr. The chief medic approached Kyle. "It's not good, General," he said. "He's so busted up, it's impossible to bring him around - he's slipping, and fast."

"General," K'torr said, "The Sangheili need Thel. Without him, they'll fracture and splinter, and may end up rejoining the Covenant."

"I'm well aware of the gravity of the situation," Kyle said. Turning to the medic, he asked, "Can anything be done?"

"I've tried everything I know," the Medic said. "And it still isn't enough."

As Thel was slipping further into the black, he looked straight at Cecilia...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1394 on: May 07, 2016, 05:05:29 PM »
 suddenly a loud shot rang out and the kig-yar felt to the ground, dead a splat of blood on the ground,  "Tango down, Kyle." said Tala and ruby a sniper team with the DMC consisting of two she-wolves Ruby and  Tala Raibyde.

"Kyle this is Midnight Vixen squardon the Covenant are retreating....It feels like whatever they came here to do they've done it, any idea what's going on?" Rae asked, having been too far away to see what had happened.

-Dragon'taan airspace-

"Gold leader to  all fighters half of you break of and deal with the remaining fighters the rest of you head straight for the carrier, we got some unfinished business now that most of the fighters are out of the sky." Kia said turning the large highly modified YT-1300 towards the Covenant assault carrier