The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255916 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1290 on: May 01, 2016, 03:14:26 AM »
(You're fine)

"Cool," Cecilia said, she clicked on her helmet and it slowly created itself around her head. She began to play with all the different features of the HUD and quickly became mesmerized.
"Slow down. I also forgot it has enough air for about 24 maybe 25 hours of oxygen for underwater or in space's vacuum."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1291 on: May 01, 2016, 03:24:27 AM »
Cecilia could see an oxygen meter in the HUD. "Yeah, I can see it. This is really neat."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1292 on: May 01, 2016, 03:52:37 AM »
Natalie jotted down Maria's order then left to get the order to the chef, "Be right back folks with your drinks."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 04:48:59 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 01, 2016, 04:44:03 PM »
*Outpost Hood*
Anna watched her crew loading Faith's cargo bay. "This goes to Dragonaria," she was told. After the ship was loaded she punched in "Dragonaria" in the autopilot and the ship started movement.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
The warning from the commander was received by Blowfish but the radio didn't let hear so much as "Kgggnrzzzzgggggt". Fayam looked around why there was a message sent and saw the new fleet arriving. He pressed the fire buttons again but this time yet another red light switched on: he had run out of homing missiles. Fayam ground his teeth while deactivating the corresponding launchers.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:12:32 AM by Fayam Aerial »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1294 on: May 01, 2016, 11:04:37 PM »
(Uh, Fayam, did you mean "Dragonaria"? Or did you mean "Dragon'taan"?)

*** Sol's ***

Markus and the fox-tiger hybrid stared at each other for the longest time, not a sound coming from either of them. It was Saraabi who finally broke the silence. "Lord-Admiral... I imagine you can sense who I am."

"Indeed I can," Markus responded. "You are of my blood. Mine and Krystal's... how curious."

"It's... a long story, better discussed when you and mother are present," Saraabi said evasively.

"Can you not tell me?" Markus asked.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

As soon as the new fleet arrived, one of the ships - an old Salvation-class Assault Carrier - immediately went into Slipspace, the ion trail heading for Dragon'taan. "Comms, get a line to Dragon'taan - they have incoming!" The commandant commanded.

"Sir, the Covenant fleet is jamming our transmissions!" Comms reported. The Commandant growled, then gave another order:

"Neutralize the source of the jamming, then get word to Dragon'taan!"

"Why the bloody hell would they send just one ship?" Tactical mused. "They'd need a massive fleet just to put a dent in the Marauder Corps' forces in orbit alone!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1295 on: May 01, 2016, 11:26:10 PM »
"Yeah, a few weeks," Kabier said with a blush. "I'm gonna be a mommy soon."
"Well, congratulations, Kabby. Oh, I think you should meet my closest friend, just give me a minute.", Raz's stone shone for a second then on the armrest of the hover chair, Vivian appeared and just sat down and was rubbing her eye, and was approximately the size of a normal pop can, [Vivian]"Why did you wake me up...", [Razuel]"I just thought you should meet Kabier here.", [Vivian]"Alright, but you'll let me sleep after, right?", [Razuel]"Yes I will, Vivian. So this is my best friend.", Raz said gesturing to the small Vivian, and Vivian did a tired wave up to Kabier.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1296 on: May 01, 2016, 11:51:53 PM »
"Oh, hello," Kabier greeted. "And thank you, Raz--"

"Kabby, honey, what are you--" came Viktor's voice before he noticed Razuel there. Fixing his emerald-green dragon eyes on Razuel, then his hover-throne, then back to Raz, he asked, "What's with the San'Shyuum hover-throne?"

"He was injured, Vik - let him be," Drake said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1297 on: May 02, 2016, 12:29:44 AM »
--Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan--

The mechs began to move out  getting into thier parade formation

First in line Keri and Kiri in Nova Cats then Tigress and a random Fire Khajiit in Timber wolves Following them two random pilots in Riflemen IIC. After that a Single Nova Battlemech. Then finally Krystal in an Arctic wolf II and Amie in her Delphyne Protomech The group started to move slowly into position just at the edge of the Armory grounds waiting On Tigress' order to proceed.

Tigress looked at her Radar then out the cockpit windows "Where is the Rest of the parade ground elements they should have crossed our path by now." she muttered
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:40:52 AM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1298 on: May 02, 2016, 12:35:33 AM »
"Oh, hello," Kabier greeted. "And thank you, Raz--"

"Kabby, honey, what are you--" came Viktor's voice before he noticed Razuel there. Fixing his emerald-green dragon eyes on Razuel, then his hover-throne, then back to Raz, he asked, "What's with the San'Shyuum hover-throne?"

"He was injured, Vik - let him be," Drake said.
"It's okay, Drake. Well, Admiral...",Raz then explained what happened to him with little detail, "And that's why I'm in this chair."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1299 on: May 02, 2016, 12:37:04 AM »
Cecilia saw the robots and mechs moving around in sync with each other. "Tigress? Are we going to be in the parade?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1300 on: May 02, 2016, 12:40:01 AM »
Cecilia saw the robots and mechs moving around in sync with each other. "Tigress? Are we going to be in the parade?" She asked.
By then Tigress had already left Cecilia , however  another Khajiit walked up to Cecilia. "Sorry Tigress had to go and no your not in the parade, anyway here's the manual for the suit  and the Materializer storage device this device converts your armor into  energy and stores it, you simply ask or think about it to put it back on." The Khajiit explained. "Very useful for keeping large loads off your back it will also materialize any other item you have weapons jewelry clothing...

"Anne? anybody where's the Parade?" Tigress asked over the Parade comm line.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:42:49 AM by Amps »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1301 on: May 02, 2016, 12:46:04 AM »
Cecilia took the device and manual. "Aww... that's disappointing... I wanted to ride on a float." She looked to Xalek (if he hasn't left) "So what now? The parade is about to start. Should we find somewhere to stand and watch?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1302 on: May 02, 2016, 01:04:45 AM »
"Well if you wanted to be in it you could join ,but as far as I know there are no floats just military vehicles.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1303 on: May 02, 2016, 02:13:36 AM »
(Sorry for the lateness of this response - got lost slaughtering NPCs in Garry's Mod)

Behind the mechs rode several military vehicles and troop formation, a marching band playing "Klendathu Drop" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_qu31AUUho ) as the troops marched. At the head of the marching troop formation was Colonel Anne and her ARC troops.

(Best song I could find for the DMC on short notice.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1304 on: May 02, 2016, 02:30:06 AM »
"Anne plans were for the tanks and troops to be in the lead, lead the way Colonel the big boys will follow." Tigress smirked, going to enjoy this even if it was just a walk through the city.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:31:39 AM by Amps »