The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255259 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1275 on: May 01, 2016, 12:41:29 AM »
Shortly after they all sat down at their table, a young otter girl came up to their table with a little notepad,  "H-hello, I'm Natalie, and I'll be your waitress this evening. W-what would you all like?", it could be plainly seen that she was nervous, Raz looked over to her, "Miss, are you okay?", Natalie seemed to jump when Raz began to talk to her, "N-no, I-I'm fine... Now, w-what would you like?", Raz still had a look of concern on his face, but tried to put that behind him, "I'll just have a large platter of sushi, and a glass of something to warm a dragon.", at the mention of Sushi, Natalie seemed to become more friendly towards Raz, she then jotted down Raz's order, "Okay, so you'll be having a Deluxe assorted sushi platter, and a glass of Dragon fruit tea?", Raz nodded and Natalie turned to Drake, "And what would you like?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1276 on: May 01, 2016, 01:16:33 AM »
"I will be having a Cola, a nine-ounce sirloin, medium rare, and a side of green beans," Drake responded.

Anna, Mathayus and Maria all waited patiently to put in their requests.

*** Tigress' Armory ***

As Cecilia was trying out her new suit, a young snow leopard came in, dressed in crimson Mandalorian armor custom-tailored to her species and feminine physique and armed with a heavily-modified ACR. She nodded to Cecilia in greeting, then looked to Tigress. "Tigress, any word on that shipment from Mandalore? The troops are getting anxious."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1277 on: May 01, 2016, 01:27:09 AM »
Natalie jotted down Drake's request and turned to Anna, "Okay, and what will you have?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1278 on: May 01, 2016, 01:49:09 AM »
"I'll be having the chicken tenders with fries and a sweet iced tea," Anna requested.

"I'll be having the same," Mathahyus added in.

The pregnant lioness that was Kabier walked by, stopped, and asked Raz, "I don't think I've seen you here before - you new here?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1279 on: May 01, 2016, 02:05:54 AM »
"I will be having a Cola, a nine-ounce sirloin, medium rare, and a side of green beans," Drake responded.

Anna, Mathayus and Maria all waited patiently to put in their requests.

*** Tigress' Armory ***

As Cecilia was trying out her new suit, a young snow leopard came in, dressed in crimson Mandalorian armor custom-tailored to her species and feminine physique and armed with a heavily-modified ACR. She nodded to Cecilia in greeting, then looked to Tigress. "Tigress, any word on that shipment from Mandalore? The troops are getting anxious."
"It just game in Anne, it's in the back" *Tigress pointed to a nearby Leopard Dropship
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1280 on: May 01, 2016, 02:18:58 AM »
"Are you going to be in the parade?" Cecilia asked the snow leopard. Then she quickly turned to Tigress. "Oh! Do you think there's a spot for me?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1281 on: May 01, 2016, 02:28:54 AM »
"My ARC troops are part of the parade, yes - and I'll be leading them myself," Anne answered Cecilia's question. When Tigress indicated the dropship, she shrugged. "Let me know when all that is unloaded. In the meantime, I'll tell the boys their new toys have arrived."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1282 on: May 01, 2016, 02:36:09 AM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

The Kazon and Cardassian ships were dispatched quickly, but a new problem arose - a battle group of Jiralhanae and Kig-Yar ships dropped out of slipspace. "All ships, alert!" came the Commandant's voice over the radio, "We have heavy inbound!"

*** Outpost Hood ***

The clerk looked up from the desk. "For that, you might want to see the Commander," she said, pointing upward. "He's on the Command Deck."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

As Drake, his family and Raz were taken to a table, Celina would notice the half-fox, half-tiger woman approaching Markus while he had his back turned.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Kyle to Krystal," Kyle said over the radio, talking over a coded channel to Krystal, "It seems another of your lost children has come to Dragon'taan looking for you... well, you and Markus."
 "yeah I got that feelign awhile ago before I left markus and Celina." Krystal replied

(On a side note did Markus say anythjing about  Celina's "A tingle in the force" Comment?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1283 on: May 01, 2016, 02:40:44 AM »
"I'll be having the chicken tenders with fries and a sweet iced tea," Anna requested.

"I'll be having the same," Mathahyus added in.

The pregnant lioness that was Kabier walked by, stopped, and asked Raz, "I don't think I've seen you here before - you new here?"
"Okay,", Natalie put down Mathayus and Anna's order then turning to Maria, "And what will you have?"

Razuel looked at Kabier, "Uh... yeah I'm fairly new on Dragon'taan.", Raz smiled at the lioness, "By the by, I'm Razuel."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1284 on: May 01, 2016, 02:46:11 AM »
Saraabi stopped just shy of Markus, looking between him and Celina. "Celina, sweetie, is there someone behind me?" Markus asked.

Kabier extended a hand. "Kabier Drakona... but my friends call me Kabby," she introduced herself. "The human dragon-shifter at the booth on the other side of Lord-Admiral Tokarev is my husband, Viktor..." She patted her enlarged belly and added, "... and little Tyber's daddy."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1285 on: May 01, 2016, 02:56:31 AM »
Cecilia twirled around several times until she got slightly dizzy. "So... so what can this suit do?"
Well it has a fully integrated triple layer personal shield Fully intgrated HUD with IFF  and other sensors systems and it should protect you up to about... 1 ton of Dynamite's worth of an explosion actually you could survive 3-4 tones but you'd still be injured, it amplifies your strength, by at least 5 times and once you get more use to it you'll be Faster, strong better that sort of stuff.  Basically it's a slightly downgraded version that the DMC uses the Shields are just a bit weaker ,but you've got three so yeah.." Tigress explained. "Just remember take things slow at first.

(Sorry Cecilia catching up

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1286 on: May 01, 2016, 03:03:31 AM »
Razuel smiled, "Well it is nice to see you, Kabier Drakona. And sorry to be upfront, but when are you expecting?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1287 on: May 01, 2016, 03:03:46 AM »
Saraabi stopped just shy of Markus, looking between him and Celina. "Celina, sweetie, is there someone behind me?" Markus asked.

Kabier extended a hand. "Kabier Drakona... but my friends call me Kabby," she introduced herself. "The human dragon-shifter at the booth on the other side of Lord-Admiral Tokarev is my husband, Viktor..." She patted her enlarged belly and added, "... and little Tyber's daddy."
"Yeah she feels .... my sister." Celina added looking at the  Fox/tiger hybrid behind her dad. "Looks like she wants to speak with you, subtle isn't she?"

"Wasn't it  just a few weeks? Asked a grey she-wolf up front at the bar "Another sugar water and an order of those coconut shrimp, please." She told the waiter/waitress.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1288 on: May 01, 2016, 03:07:21 AM »
(You're fine)

"Cool," Cecilia said, she clicked on her helmet and it slowly created itself around her head. She began to play with all the different features of the HUD and quickly became mesmerized.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1289 on: May 01, 2016, 03:10:49 AM »
"Yeah, a few weeks," Kabier said with a blush. "I'm gonna be a mommy soon."

Markus looked back over his shoulder, then stood and faced Saraabi, standing a head taller than she. No words were spoken for the longest time, as father stared into the eyes of yet another daughter.