The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251310 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1245 on: April 29, 2016, 01:11:25 AM »
Cecilia climbed out of the cab and stood in front of the armory. She was deep in thought. "Do you think... that there are people out there who want to hurt us? Just because we're with Vokun? Or because we know the Force?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1246 on: April 29, 2016, 01:19:49 AM »
"Dunno,Kyle didn't get her name she asked for Markus and Krystal though something tells me she's.... that can't be right.... she has similar brain patterns to Krystal...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1247 on: April 29, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »
The driver nodded and began the trip to Sol's, [Driver]"Sure thing, Sir!", Raz looked over to Drake, [Razuel]"Alright, Drake."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1248 on: April 29, 2016, 09:04:12 PM »
"Another child of Krystal's?" Kyle asked, incredulous. "The woman certainly has a lot of children."

*** In Transit to Sol's ***

"I think it fair to warn you, Raz, Sol's get's very busy during the festival. I'm just hoping we get there before the major crowds get there," Drake commented.

*** Tigress's armory ***

"Not here on Dragon'taan," Xalek assured Cecilia. "But out there in the galaxy... you'll need to be careful. Not everyone welcomes a force-user with open arms. Some in the galaxy fear such a gift."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1249 on: April 29, 2016, 09:09:18 PM »
Cecilia nodded, "I see, well I guess it's good that we're safe here." She said, and began walking into the armory.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1250 on: April 29, 2016, 09:22:16 PM »
"Another child of Krystal's?" Kyle asked, incredulous. "The woman certainly has a lot of children."

"I think it fair to warn you, Raz, Sol's get's very busy during the festival. I'm just hoping we get there before the major crowds get there," Drake commented.

*** Tigress's armory ***

"Not here on Dragon'taan," Xalek assured Cecilia. "But out there in the galaxy... you'll need to be careful. Not everyone welcomes a force-user with open arms. Some in the galaxy fear such a gift."
I don't think, Alex nor this new one was her choice, Kyle somebody made both of them likely to kill her or be 'their' version of Krystal seems she's well 'respected' for her abilities." Rae replied.

_Dragon'taan Tigress' Armory.---

Tigress, sat next to  her New Nova Cat Battlemech, waiting to start the parade, Elsewhere. Amie prepping her Delphyne Protomech, and Krystal preparing  to start up the newly redesigned Arctic Wolf II.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1251 on: April 29, 2016, 11:16:30 PM »
"It doesn't look like Tigress is home right now," Xalek said, looking around. "She may be part of the parade."

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"If that's the case, who made this new one and why?" Kyle mused. "Where is she headed presently?"

*** Outside Sol's ***

The transport landed, and Saraabi stepped out, looking at the restaurant. According to Ambre, Markus was inside. Saraabi couldn't help but wonder how Markus would react when he saw her. Sighing heavily, she walked into Sol's, looking around inside...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1252 on: April 29, 2016, 11:48:57 PM »
Cecilia turned to Xalek, "Hmm... then I guess we'll have to go see her won't we? Let's go over to the parade." She said, smiling.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1253 on: April 29, 2016, 11:53:17 PM »
"It doesn't look like Tigress is home right now," Xalek said, looking around. "She may be part of the parade."

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"If that's the case, who made this new one and why?" Kyle mused. "Where is she headed presently?"

*** Outside Sol's ***

The transport landed, and Saraabi stepped out, looking at the restaurant. According to Ambre, Markus was inside. Saraabi couldn't help but wonder how Markus would react when he saw her. Sighing heavily, she walked into Sol's, looking around inside...
Keri walked up to Cecilia "Are you miss  Jacobs?" the Khajiit asked.

"Should be in Sol's by now." Rae replied

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: April 30, 2016, 12:27:59 AM »
Cecilia was taken by suprise "Oh! Umm, yes, I'm Cecilia. Nice to meet you. What's this about?"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1255 on: April 30, 2016, 12:31:36 AM »

*** Tigress's armory ***

Raz looked a bit worried, "Uh, okay. Well I guess I'll try and stay with one you then.".
The transport landed outside of Sol's and the roof contracted, [Driver]"I'm terribly sorry, but it seems that the robotic arms have malfuntioned, but you should hover out on your chair.", the driver said to Raz, then Raz's chair hovered out of the transport and hovered just outside of the transport on the sidewalk, whilst the doors for the others opened, [Driver]"Have a good day, sirs and madams!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 30, 2016, 01:08:34 PM »

*Outpost Hood*
Faith arrived after a short trip at Outpost Hood. "Anna to Hood, we're approaching you. Request to land spaceship Faith," Anna sent.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam was surprised to hear the message from their battleship. He replied: "This is Fayam Aerial. I wanna plunder some o' these pirate ships here. They have riches." Without awaiting the response he aimed to some pirates and pressed the "FIRE" button. Immediately his ship responded and the F.A.I.R.'s rapidly fired ion bullets toward the pirate ships...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1257 on: April 30, 2016, 02:47:10 PM »
The sudden news of pirate ships gave way to nearly every ship in the vicinity going shields up and weapons hot, but they seemed content to let Fayam deal with the Pirates.

"Fayam, this is Outpost 'Mantakar. We'll stay back and let you deal with the Pirates. If you need assistance, radio--" it was completely unexpected when a transwarp aperture appeared, and a small battle group of Kazon Raiders accompanied by a pair of Cardassian Keldon Battleships came through. They all went shields-up and weapons-hot, and all of them targeted Fayam.

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Starship Faith, this is Outpost Hood," responded a throaty Sangheili voice, "You are cleared to dock. Approach when ready. We're transmitting the approach vector - radio if you need assistance."

*** Sol's ***

Drake got out with Anna, Mathayus and Maria, standing next to Raz. "Now, to get a table before they're all gone..."

Inside, Saraabi looked about until she saw a man in uniform, sitting with a young tiger. She stared at them both, noticing the resemblance between the young tiger and the man in uniform.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1258 on: April 30, 2016, 02:49:18 PM »
Celina Tingled shuddering a bit... "I feel a tingle in the force." She muttered.

_Tigress' Armory----

"Oh! That's actually pretty convenient. We could go see Tigress. She has my armor I ordered pretty much as soon as I got here."
"Yeah she had a question about your wings." Keri said  "Follow me she's preparing the last bit of things for the parade." She said leading the way to where tigress was.

Tigress blinked "Ahh just the mouse I've been wanting to see? Did you lose weight?" The large tiger asked.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:51:55 PM by Amps »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 30, 2016, 03:04:32 PM »
*Outpost Hood*
Anna got the contact and sent back: "Understood. Initiating docking process, docking in approximately 2 minutes." The second commander went standing next to her. He said: "Well, what are we doing here?" Anna replied shortly: "Simple. We head for their cargo office and see if we can make a penny acting as cargo ship." "Ok... If you wish, ma'am."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam noticed the battle colony and now also activated all other weaponry. He pressed some more "FIRE" buttons and the ship spew forth a barrage of projectiles and lasers aimed for the fleet. Being addicted to offence, his electro-shield was the last thing he switched on. He let out a battle cry and went into full assault. At this point he wanted to have the 'Mantakar battleships lend a hand, but his radio was creaking like mad. The battleships received no more from him then "I- *knrrrrzt* -he- *kggggt*" He noticed, and screamed. "I got the guns and the armour but the rest lacks!" he moaned, "Maybe I should get a better ship. I got this one for 9 years now, anyway... But at that point it was still high-tech." He grumbled and fell in in-mouth mumbling.