The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256626 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1230 on: April 28, 2016, 12:38:05 AM »
"Oh! That's actually pretty convenient. We could go see Tigress. She has my armor I ordered pretty much as soon as I got here."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1231 on: April 28, 2016, 06:28:50 PM »
"Certainly," Xalek agreed. He got a transport to Tigress's armory, and waited for Cecilia to get in.

*** Millennium Falcon ***

"Do you mean the Wookie?" The Romulan answered smugly. "I can vaporize him in seconds, long before he can lay a hand on me. I'll make this easy - lower your shields, and allow me to take Saraabi into custody, and I'll pretend you did not threaten an agent of the Tal Shiar."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1232 on: April 28, 2016, 06:35:26 PM »
 With that response Han and Chewie without a second thought,  fired both their guns Han's heavy Dl-55 blaster pistol and chewbacca's bowcaster likely leaving a good scorch on the wall. Han made  sure to aim for the Romulans disruptor in attempt to destroy his gun.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:43:27 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1233 on: April 28, 2016, 08:34:50 PM »
Cecilia climbed into the taxi, there was a smile on her face and a glow in her eyes. "Oh boy, I can't wait." She giggled, "how fast can these go"?
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1234 on: April 28, 2016, 09:06:10 PM »
"I wouldn't advise testing the limits on these things," Xalek cautioned. "Andronikos - another of Master Vokun's colleagues - tried that, and nearly caused a skyway disaster. I don't think master ever let him live that one down."

The Romulan's disruptor was indeed destroyed, but he had a backup.

But that backup was shot out of his hand the second he drew it by Saraabi's rifle. It landed in pieces behind him. "Han," Saraabi requested, "Get on the horn with Dragon'taan Military Authorities - tell them we have a Tal Shiar agent in custody."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1235 on: April 28, 2016, 09:14:03 PM »
"Interesting, well we don't have to go that fast." She said "how long have you been training?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1236 on: April 28, 2016, 09:18:49 PM »
Two White vixen's appeared in the 'Falcon', they had been cloaked one digitgrade, the other normal "Already ahead of you." Rae the plantigrade, Vixen said grabbing the Tal'shair and zapping him with something to disable any shields or other equipment he had on him.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:34:36 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1237 on: April 28, 2016, 10:29:58 PM »
"I've lost track of the years," Xalek responded as the Taxi lifted off. "But I am on more or less equal terms with Ashara."

"Be warned - you have not seen the last of the Tal Shiar," the Romulan said to Han. As he would be taken away, Saraabi turned to Han.

"He's not making idle threats - if the Romulan Star Empire or the Tal Shiar have ID'ed you, you'll want to find a place to lay low," she told him. "As for me... I must find mother and father." She looked to the other vixen present. "The names Markus and Krystal Tokarev mean anything to you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1238 on: April 28, 2016, 10:47:52 PM »
"Yeah Markus is at Sol's Krystal is at the Armory." Ambre replied moving the Tal'shair operative with Rae.

"Kyle we got an issue we got Kig-yar and Tal'Shiar all over something is up and I don't like it." Rae said over  her private commmucator as she took the operative with her to Space port Security's brig.

_
"We can handle it thanks, and about..." something beeped on the computer, Han looked over to it. "Well i guess that answers my question we just got paid."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1239 on: April 28, 2016, 10:48:37 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Fayam's weapons going active did not go unnoticed. A pair of Sangheili Assault Gunships (Assault Carriers with four forward-facing Siege MACs mounted in twos port and starboard) and four Mogai Heavy Warbirds went shields up as they approached Fayam. The lead ship hailed him, and a gruff Sangheili voice requested, "Unidentified ship, state your intent."

*** Millennium Falcon, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"On this very ship," Saraabi said. She moved cautiously toward one hallway, keeping her weapon leveled and ready to fire.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

"Oh, no," Kabier responded, "I just don't usually see Markus around without Krystal."

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, let's drown our sorrow in good food - come on," Drake suggested, having hailed a transport to take them all to Sol's.
The transport arrived and the passenger window rolled down to show an android driver, the driver then looked at Drake, "Hello, sir! Where to?", the doors then opened, and a few mechanical arms grabbed Raz's hover chair and began to secure it in the backseat, with Raz still sitting in the chair.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1240 on: April 28, 2016, 11:07:08 PM »
"I see, do you think there's anything you could teach me yourself?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1241 on: April 29, 2016, 12:44:56 AM »
"Mm... Not sure," Xalek responded. "Even with all my training, I know little of the Force compared to master Suleyk. Did he tell you he was once a Dark Council member, by the title Darth Nox?"

*** Dragon'taan ***

Saraabi thanked Han and Chewbacca for the ride, and headed down planetside. There, she paid for transport to this "Sol's".

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Kig-Yar and Tal Shiar?" Kyle replied. "This day keeps getting better. What are they after?"

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

Drake got in next to Raz. "We're all headed for Sol's," he told the driver. He looked to Razuel. "If anyone rails at you for this," he indicated his seat and current predicament, "Don't worry - I'll back you up. As Dad's successor, I have a lot of respect around here. Which reminds me, Mom, where did Amie go?"

Anna shrugged. "Thought I heard her say something about her Protomech and being part of the Parade," she answered.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1242 on: April 29, 2016, 12:48:22 AM »
Tal' Shiar was after a passenger on the Millennium Falcon." Rae replied as she pushed the Operative into a cell.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1243 on: April 29, 2016, 12:51:14 AM »
"No, I didn't know that. He was a Darth? Interesting... does the Empire still exist?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1244 on: April 29, 2016, 12:58:42 AM »
"Really?" Kyle asked. "Who?"

*** In Transit to Tigress's armory ***

"Not the one Vokun knew; It was a long time ago," Xalek explained. "And then, as now, I was his apprentice. I met Master Vokun on Korriban, just months before he became Darth Nox; Ashara met him before I did, on Taris - then, there was Talos, Andronikos, and Khem Val. Oh, and a word of warning - be careful around Khem Val. He's a Dashade, and the former assassin of an ancient Sith known as Tulak Hord How he's still alive... is knowledge I do not possess." The transport landed at Tigress's armory shortly thereafter.