The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256143 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1215 on: April 27, 2016, 05:32:30 PM »
*Earth*
Anna and her crew headed for a restaurant near the spaceport, which was just about never empty. They went in and looked around for a table.

*Corneria*
Fayam finally got his radar upgraded. "Will it flicker less now?" he asked the mechanic on duty. The answer: "Well, it should be less..." Fayam grumbled: "Well, 'less' doesn't sound too promising." He boarded his ship again and left Corneria looking for quick cash, like he would do usually. "Fayam for Corneria, what people are you currently looking for?" he asked through the radio (which wasn't high quality either) to Corneria.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1216 on: April 27, 2016, 06:53:51 PM »
(Raz, Kyle isn't there with Mathayus. He's in the Military District.)

Xalek finished his morning meal, went to his chambers, and returned dressed in white robes with his double-blade Lightsaber Staff clipped to his belt. "Well, Cecilia, as soon as you're ready, we can head out," he said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1217 on: April 27, 2016, 07:01:26 PM »
(Amps, that's "Tokarev")

"Hey, don't worry about it, Raz," Anna assured Razuel, putting her hand on his. "Kyle was the same way after he reunited with me. We all wage war with the past, and the past leaves it's scars. Take Kyle, for example - did you know that he and his brother witnessed firsthand the destruction of Cerinia at the hands of the Necromyans? Kyle and Mathayus were both planetside when the Necromyans attacked."

"Yes... and it is a nightmare that still haunts us both," Mathayus said.

*** Museum Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Still, we need to get word out," Lokahviing said. "Where is General Indari?"

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

"Relax, Celina - Sol's is especially busy today due to the Festival," Markus chuckled. No sooner than when he said that did a waiter approach the table.

"Okay, sorry for taking so long - We have a lot of people here today," he said. "I'm Aaron, I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll be having a cola," Markus said. "And I think Celina's already ready to order."

Behind Markus, a human and a pregnant Lioness walked through the front door and entered Sol's.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Station ***

The Hangar was opened for the Millennium Falcon, allowing it to enter. Saraabi felt a cold chill in her spine, and she tightened her grip on her Mandalorian Assault Rifle. Something felt wrong.
"I'll have the Cerinian Lemonaid, and for starters the Mozzarella sticks, Celina said turning to see Kaiber "KABBY!" She shouted trying to wave to say Hi to the 'rounded' lioness.

----Millennium Falcon-----
 As The 'Falcon flew into the hanger and Landed Han turned to face Saraabi."I know that look anywhere or I wouldn't be married to a Jedi... "Whats wrong?" Han asked.

Dragon'taan Armory----

"Hmm maybe your right Tigress I'll take my kit Fox." Krystal said to her friend, the large 7 ft Tigress Arcnon.

"If you want You could try the new Arctic Wolf..." Tigress offered.

"Too many choices Tigress." Krystal giggled "Ya know I'll take you up on that offer, paint it in my parade color design and load it out with your recommended default loadout for the parade."

"Already had that one done." Tigress said showing the Blue vixen to  an Arctic Wolf II  painted Blue with a white stripe across the center a paint scheme designed more for a parade than combat. KRystal got her gear on and climbed into the newly donned Arctic Vixen Battlemech, and prepared it for the parade, meanwhile elswhere in the Protomech Bays  Amie prepared her Delphyne she aptly called[ 'Drake's Rage.' The Protomech being much smaller than the larger Battlemechs
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:20:11 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1218 on: April 27, 2016, 07:04:17 PM »
*Earth*
After being filled up, the crew moved out of the restaurant and went into Faith again. Anna fired up the engines and said to Earth Spaceport: "Anna to Earth, Faith is leaving spaceport."

*Outer space*
Fayam's radar flickered again. "GRR! that thing is driving me crazy!" He nearly punched the radar screen, but stopped himself. He grumbled, set his engines to full power and sent Blowfish towards pirate ships.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1219 on: April 27, 2016, 07:42:13 PM »
Raz sniffles, "Heh, thanks.", Raz looked over to Mathayus, "I'm sorry for what happened to you two.", Raz then wiped the remaining tears from his face.

"You've nothing to apologize for," Mathayus said. "You did nothing wrong. Regardless... it is a cruel irony that such a tragedy forged Kyle and I into the men we are today. The Fall of Cerinia set in motion Kyle's rise as High General of the DMC... and my rise as the Immortal Darth Faasnu."

Kabier nearly jumped out of her skin hearing Celina calling to her. "Oh, hi!" she responded to Celina as Aaron went off to get what had been requested. "I didn't know you'd be here!"

Markus chuckled. "Good to see you again, Kabby," he said. "Baby still being a pain?"

"In one form or another," Kabier chuckled. "Where's Krystal?"

"She's gone for her part in the Parade," Markus said.

*** Millennium Falcon, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Saraabi held her weapon at the ready. "We're not alone in here..." she murmured.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1220 on: April 27, 2016, 07:48:55 PM »
" The ship or the hanger?" Han asked looking around, preparing his old DL-55 pistol

Chewie growled smelling it prepping his Bowcaster

-------- Sol's Bar& grill----

"Oh mom will be around eventually why did you need something?" Celina asked.

-----Dragon'taan armory----
Krystal started to feel dizzy again this time she could sense danger... "Tigress Scan the local area... no  Orbit for any Romulan, Klingon or any cloaking device, activity something is up. The blue vixen sighed focusing her mind to get back to prepping for the parade.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:53:28 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1221 on: April 27, 2016, 07:57:44 PM »
*Earth orbit*
"Where to, captain?" the second commander asked. Anna hesitated a moment before responding. "I'm not sure. In fact, I don't even have the slightest clue. I think... erm..." She let out a sigh. "Well, I can't figure anything. Maybe you have an idea?" The second commander fell silent. After a moment, he said: "I heard there were others out on Dragon'taan. But if you don't want to meet up..." Anna said nothing, instead moved over to the autopilot and entered: "Outpost Hood". The engines roared and the ship steered itself to the outpost.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam found itself in outpost 'Mantakar once more. He checked his radar and flew over to some ships on the edge of his scanning area, activating his weaponry.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1222 on: April 27, 2016, 11:23:24 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Fayam's weapons going active did not go unnoticed. A pair of Sangheili Assault Gunships (Assault Carriers with four forward-facing Siege MACs mounted in twos port and starboard) and four Mogai Heavy Warbirds went shields up as they approached Fayam. The lead ship hailed him, and a gruff Sangheili voice requested, "Unidentified ship, state your intent."

"On this very ship," Saraabi said. She moved cautiously toward one hallway, keeping her weapon leveled and ready to fire.

"Oh, no," Kabier responded, "I just don't usually see Markus around without Krystal."

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, let's drown our sorrow in good food - come on," Drake suggested, having hailed a transport to take them all to Sol's.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1223 on: April 27, 2016, 11:31:48 PM »
"She's out doing her thing for the parade." Celina explained.

"Great" Han grumbled following with Chewie not far behind.

-Outpost Mantakar---
 two subspace portals opened behind Fayam, two of the new Kitsune Class cruisers coming out of the portals  " This is the NCC Fourtailed and the Five tailed cruisers reporting for....wait.." the captain stopped   powering up it's main weapons, shields already on due to the NCC  designs being built with shield generators in mind.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:36:58 PM by Amps »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1224 on: April 27, 2016, 11:56:00 PM »

(Raz, Kyle isn't there with Mathayus. He's in the Military District.)

Xalek finished his morning meal, went to his chambers, and returned dressed in white robes with his double-blade Lightsaber Staff clipped to his belt. "Well, Cecilia, as soon as you're ready, we can head out," he said.

Cecilia had finished her breakfast rather quickly. She got up and spoke. "Okay then, lets go." She looked at the weapon Xalek was holstering. "Wow, that's a pretty fancy lightsaber." She said.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1225 on: April 28, 2016, 12:09:17 AM »
"Where are we headed?" Xalek asked as he stepped out the door.

As soon as Xalek and Cecilia were out of earshot, Vokun let loose a long sigh. "Ashara," he said, "Keep an ear on the radio. Something feels wrong out here."

"I wasn't aware she was part of the parade in the first place," Viktor commented.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

There was a soft clatter in one of the hallways, and Saraabi was quick to rush in to investigate. There, she came face-to-face with a Romulan dressed in the uniform of the Tal Shiar. "I thought I sensed a Tal Shiar operative on board," she commented.

"Well, well, Saraabi, you really are as skilled and talented as the reports suggest," the Romulan commented.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1226 on: April 28, 2016, 12:12:30 AM »
Give me one good reason not to shoot you." Han solo said as he came around the corner followed by his Growling Wookie friend.

----'Sol's'-----
"I think this is her first time." Celina noted.

-----Dragon'taan museum grounds----

Kyra leaned over the corpse to take  the shield bracer off the dead kig-yar. "I wish i knew where General Indari was." She sighed, checking the bracer to see if it still worked.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:14:35 AM by Amps »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1227 on: April 28, 2016, 12:14:56 AM »
"I believe we're going to see the opening parade. It goes across the whole city doesn't it?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1228 on: April 28, 2016, 12:29:19 AM »
"Indeed it does," Xalek answered, "And this year, I believe the Parade starts in the Military District." He headed for a nearby taxi terminal.

*** Millennium Falcon ***

"How about the fact that you're still breathing, human?" the Romulan answered. "Is that a good enough reason? If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead. Besides, do you know you're carrying a wanted woman on your ship?"

*** Museum Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Let's find someone who does know where he is," Lokahviing suggested, heading in the direction of the Military District.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1229 on: April 28, 2016, 12:35:17 AM »
"Not the first time." Han grumbled loud enough for the romulan to hear. "Besides I don't think you know what the thing behind you will do if you did kill me."