The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255405 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1200 on: April 25, 2016, 10:48:52 PM »
Raz shrugged, "Does Sol's have sushi?, If so then I'd be fine with going there. Or better yet, I could call my Mr.Handy robot, I believe Mathayus has already met him, anyway, Scotti makes the best food out of even the harshest of scraps, and he can make a mean array of food. I can provide the food, all that would be need is a place to set all of the stuff up."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1201 on: April 25, 2016, 11:02:38 PM »
 The last shot gave the assassin's position away to Krya, She  charge the Kig-Yar, slamming  her Bowcaster into it as well as tossing some sort of odd grenade that burst into orange goo, or actually paint to 'paint' the target.

Suddenly Rae rang up on the comms "General Indari sir that jamming field reads exactly the same frequency as the last one we had  at Raz's ship. I don't think that's a coincidence "
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:04:31 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1202 on: April 26, 2016, 01:49:33 AM »
"Actually, Sol's does have Sushi," Drake said.

"And holy **** is it good," Anna agreed.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"All military personnel, alert!" Kyle exclaimed into the radio, "We have Kig-Yar assassins on the loose!"

*** Museum grounds, Dragon'taan ***

With the target painted, Lokahviing took aim, fired, and nailed the Kig-Yar, who then fell to the ground from a rooftop. "He can't have been the only one crawling around here," he said when he went up to examine the corpse.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1203 on: April 26, 2016, 01:55:01 AM »
"Considering it's the second I can probably say your  right, but what are these things doing  here?" Kyra replied, looking over the corpse.

Millennium Falcon , Dragon'taan orbit--

Han laid back in his seat, "How long does it take them to clear us for landing?" he asked.

Chewbacca was in the back working on fixing something  in the engine room. 
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1204 on: April 26, 2016, 02:57:36 AM »
"Oh...", Raz looked behind the group to see Scotti with a chef's hat flying over the distance, then Raz did a shooing motion and Scotti flew back to the ship, "Alright. Well, then lets get going."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 26, 2016, 05:25:40 PM »

-Earth-Anna put Faith on Earth with a rough landing. "Oof!" she said, "That was harder than I took account for. Anyway, let's go shopping!"
"Yes ma'am," the second commander said, "I'll let the crew know."

-Corneria-
Fayam didn't get much response, so he went looking through the folders looking for a radar suitable for his ship. "Hmm," he sighed, "the problem is that I don't have much room for a radar, but I don't want to lose on offensive or defensive capability either. Now what do I do?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1206 on: April 26, 2016, 11:50:13 PM »
"Come on - I'm buying," Drake said, heading for a nearby public transport station.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Millennium Falcon, this is Dragon'taan Orbital Traffic Control - you are cleared to dock. We would let you land planetside, but all the surface docking bays are filled. However, we do have a vacant hangar you can land in."

*** Museum Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Considering that this is a Kig-Yar Assassin, I'd say someone is marked," Lokahviing responded. "But who?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1207 on: April 26, 2016, 11:59:21 PM »
"That'll be good sign us up for it." Han solo replied "We can handle everything else ourselves."

----Museum grounds----

"Indari?" Kyra asked "would be the only target I can think of."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1208 on: April 27, 2016, 12:19:12 AM »
As they neared the transit station, Raz could see some people giving him some rather dirty looks, "Uh, Drake? People are giving me dirty looks... aand it's making me a little concerned...", a passerby walked rather close to Raz, coming from the opposite direction, and threw an empty can at Raz. In the distance a police siren could be heard.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:23:33 AM by Razuel »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1209 on: April 27, 2016, 01:59:04 AM »
"Why would they do that? What do they have against you?" Drake asked.

"Maybe," Lokahviing stated, "But is there anyone else here they'd want to target? Someone else they want out of the way?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1210 on: April 27, 2016, 02:22:48 AM »
Raz looked a bit nervous, "In the past I might've turned a planet into a desert... a few sectors over from Dragon'taan. But it wasn't my fault, and as many times as I've told people...", Raz looked down with a sad face, "...They never believed me...", Vivian came out of Raz's chest, [Vivian]"If you would recall the massive spontaneous supernova a few years back... that was Raz, he was forced to use his and my powers to destroy a planet... but it didn't work, however Raz overloaded the machine's systems and caused an outburst of his power to cause a supernova, and thus saving the targeted planet...",Raz looked at Vivian with tears rolling down his face, [Razuel]"But at what cost!... I still killed most of that planet's population... and the rumors of me being basically the devil spread, making life a living hell for me... I could barely live off of scraps, but Scotti and Vivian helped keep me going...", Raz had stopped at this point, then Vivian took control of the chair and kept it going towards Sol's, [Vivian]"And yet you forget that it's ever so rare that we ever get people who hate us for what we caused.", Razuel still had his head down, [Razuel]"I guess you're right... I'm sorry everyone for ranting my past."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:42:20 AM by Razuel »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1211 on: April 27, 2016, 06:36:47 AM »
"Why would they do that? What do they have against you?" Drake asked.

"Maybe," Lokahviing stated, "But is there anyone else here they'd want to target? Someone else they want out of the way?"
"The Tokareve family maybe ,but their kinda part of the Indari family so once again, Indari family." Kyra replied "I've only been working on Dragon'taan for 2 months, Lokah, I don't know everybody but I know someone who does.

-----Sol's Bar 'n grill---
"Common Daddy i'm HUNGRY!!!" Celina complained as she waited for her dad.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1212 on: April 27, 2016, 04:45:41 PM »
(Amps, that's "Tokarev")

"Hey, don't worry about it, Raz," Anna assured Razuel, putting her hand on his. "Kyle was the same way after he reunited with me. We all wage war with the past, and the past leaves it's scars. Take Kyle, for example - did you know that he and his brother witnessed firsthand the destruction of Cerinia at the hands of the Necromyans? Kyle and Mathayus were both planetside when the Necromyans attacked."

"Yes... and it is a nightmare that still haunts us both," Mathayus said.

"Still, we need to get word out," Lokahviing said. "Where is General Indari?"

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

"Relax, Celina - Sol's is especially busy today due to the Festival," Markus chuckled. No sooner than when he said that did a waiter approach the table.

"Okay, sorry for taking so long - We have a lot of people here today," he said. "I'm Aaron, I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll be having a cola," Markus said. "And I think Celina's already ready to order."

Behind Markus, a human and a pregnant Lioness walked through the front door and entered Sol's.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Station ***

The Hangar was opened for the Millennium Falcon, allowing it to enter. Saraabi felt a cold chill in her spine, and she tightened her grip on her Mandalorian Assault Rifle. Something felt wrong.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 27, 2016, 05:17:08 PM »

*Earth*Anna went into the local store and stocked up good. "Ok, I think we're good to go! For now I'ma find a good restaurant where we can have ourselves a decent meal," Anna thought out loud. "Good idea," the mechanic fell with her, "Oh, before I forget, it looks like our left-front landing wheel got damaged in the rough landing." Anna remained silent, but the mechanic knew her head was far from empty.

*Corneria*
Fayam finally found a radar that wouldn't affect his ship too much... but then he looked at his ship and concluded it was his current radar. "What's the point of installing a radar I already got?" he mumbled, "Ugh. I'm clearly not a handyman. Oh well, if I can improve the current one I'll be fine, I suppose." He headed to the counter and smacked the bell. Only now he noticed there was no-one to be seen. "Oh shoot, now I know why nobody replied! There was nobody to begin with!" he said. He mumbled inside his mouth, unhearable, but clearly annoyed.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1214 on: April 27, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »
Raz sniffles, "Heh, thanks.", Raz looked over to Mathayus, "I'm sorry for what happened to you two.", Raz then wiped the remaining tears from his face.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:26:17 PM by Razuel »