The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251517 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1050 on: April 21, 2016, 12:35:27 AM »
Razuel nodded, "I'm okay, just a little startled is all."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1051 on: April 21, 2016, 12:54:23 AM »
Dragon'taan.

Coming out of hyper space near planet Dragon'taan were 3 chitternebelin scouting ships (see picture bellow) which was a truly odd site as chitternebelin have not been seen off their home planet in quite some time. They have basically been in isolation for many years not letting anyone on or off their planets surface. Now it seems they have broken there isolation as the ships draw closer to planets surface. The leader of the scouting ships, Vi Vi Neverlumb, called into the planet's docking bay.
"This is Vi Vi Neverlumb of the Chitternebelin Empires scouting division. Requesting permission to land." Vi Vi chittered over the com's in her native language. Chitternebelin couldn't speak any other language but they were telepathic which normally broke most language barriers except over long ranges.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1052 on: April 21, 2016, 02:23:50 AM »
(and here I thought I was the only one who thought 'thought's were universal (as far as telpathy)

TheBolt Runner Landed in the docking bays just outside the main city, climbing out a yellow and black armored vixen, wearing Mjolnir Gen3.2 armor, and a Yellow and Black and Mandalorian  helmet with room for her muzzle and ears.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1053 on: April 21, 2016, 02:29:40 AM »
Razuel looked at the door, "I'm sorry for the door..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1054 on: April 21, 2016, 02:30:36 AM »
"Acknowledged, Vi Vi - be advised, ground terminals are packed full; you're going to have to put to space dock and take the orbital tether down planetside," responded a female AI. "Don't know if you knew that tomorrow morning begins the week-long Marauder Victory Festival. Transmitting approach vector now - radio if you have any trouble."

*** Indari Manor ***

"Don't apologize, good sir," Anna said. "It wasn't your fault."

Mathayus noiselessly fixed the door with a combination of the Force and some advanced tech. "Let one of us know if this thing starts bothering you again," Mathayus told Razuel. "Vivian, do you have access to his vital signs? Is he alright internally?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1055 on: April 21, 2016, 02:36:22 AM »
Vivian appeared in a blue flash of light on the night stand next to the bed, "He's fine, just an elevated heart rate, but it's returning to normal.", Vivian then disappeared back into Raz's stone, "I'll call you if it does bother me again, Mathayus.", the stone in Raz's chest grew brighter for a second, then went back to it's normal light.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1056 on: April 21, 2016, 02:37:49 AM »
"What I want to know is why the door blew off." Amie asked "Thanks for the help Uncle." she added.

Somehow without even needing Directions, the newcomer, the Vixen mandalorian Spartan, was able to easily find the  Clone trooper training center, looking for someone In particular.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1057 on: April 21, 2016, 02:41:07 AM »
Anne looked up from her desk and noticed an interloper. "Excuse me," the Mandalorian snow leopard called out to the person, "can I help you?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1058 on: April 21, 2016, 02:46:02 AM »
 Amps the Mandalorian spartan or whatever the heck she was took her helmet off "I'm looking for someone Called Anne, Mandalorian big cat like a leopard I think." She said taking her helmet off revealing her odd yellow furred head. "I have some information you might be interested in, Rae Arcnon sent me."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1059 on: April 21, 2016, 02:53:06 AM »
Anne raised an eyebrow. "Alright, I'm listening," she said.

*** New Romulus ***

A Reman Subcommander beamed aboard his ship - the RRW Cloak and Dagger and marched onto the bridge. "Officer on deck!" one of the crewmen shouted. The bridge crew snapped to attention.

"As you were," the Reman said. "Helm, have we received our objective's coordinates?"

"Yes, Subcommander Xerron," the Romulan at the helm responded.

Xerron nodded as he sat down in the commander's chair. "Very well - engage on-course."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1060 on: April 21, 2016, 02:59:40 AM »
"I might have the location of Captain, Rex from the clone wars, speculations say that if we can gain just some of his experience, the DMC clones would benifit from it immensely." Amps Explaind "By the way I'm Amperia, most people call me Amps, or just Amp.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1061 on: April 21, 2016, 03:01:19 AM »
Vivian didn't want to come back out of the stone, so she displace a holoscreen showing a diagram illustrating a wind current and the door breaking off.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1062 on: April 21, 2016, 03:23:02 AM »
"I'm surprised the wind was able to blow the door off - I wasn't aware it was that weakened," Anna commented.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Captain Rex, eh?" Anne responded. "And where is he?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1063 on: April 21, 2016, 03:23:20 AM »
"Acknowledged, Vi Vi - be advised, ground terminals are packed full; you're going to have to put to space dock and take the orbital tether down planetside," responded a female AI. "Don't know if you knew that tomorrow morning begins the week-long Marauder Victory Festival. Transmitting approach vector now - radio if you have any trouble."

*** Indari Manor ***

"Don't apologize, good sir," Anna said. "It wasn't your fault."

Mathayus noiselessly fixed the door with a combination of the Force and some advanced tech. "Let one of us know if this thing starts bothering you again," Mathayus told Razuel. "Vivian, do you have access to his vital signs? Is he alright internally?"

(Why wouldn't thoughts be universal? I know a lot of systems where psychics can talk to anyone through their mind.)

"Understood." Vi Vi says and sends out directions to the other ships on where to land. Once they land they take a smaller ship to get to the docks.

(The picture of my ship won't load says it too big.  T_T)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1064 on: April 21, 2016, 03:27:50 AM »
(try posting the link.)

"We believe he's somewhere within the Rebel alliance now the United imperial Alliance to restore the republic." Amps replied "However my off time is coming up and I wanted to see the Festival so someone else will be covering that." The yellow Vixen explained.

-Dragon'taan Armory.-

"Whats the status on the 'party decorations' The large 7ft Snow Tiger Tigress Arcnon asked.

"Streamers and  confetti guns are loaded, in all 5 of the Riflemen's mam!" said one of the workers.

"Laser lights ready on the Timberwolf."

"Streamer launchers are ready on the new Arctic Wolves, ma'am."

"The laser light show, Nova is ready!"

"The Arctic cheetah and, Nova cats are loaded up with the party weapons Ma'am!"

"MadDog firework launchers ready!'

Tigress nodded "Good then we're almost ready now we just need to wait for the festival to begin, I hope things go better than last year  when Kyle spilled the fruit punch bowl and the romulan Ale off the table." The large Tiger sighed.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:44:33 AM by Amps »