The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255334 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #885 on: April 13, 2016, 01:08:52 AM »
Vivian let off a chuckle, "Well, I'm only silly when not on missions, however I treat anything having to do with Raz a mission."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #886 on: April 13, 2016, 01:11:45 AM »
"Whatever you silly, Pixie." Luka muttered "Just as long as you don't make me miss the festival my squadron has plans.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #887 on: April 13, 2016, 01:22:30 AM »
"I'M NOT A PIXIE... I'm a Phoenix!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #888 on: April 13, 2016, 01:43:43 AM »
"I'M NOT A PIXIE... I'm a Phoenix!"
"Oh so your a phoenix now?" Luka asked "I thought you didn't know what you were... "Phoenix pixie..."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #889 on: April 13, 2016, 01:55:40 AM »
"I've always been a phoenix, Luka."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #890 on: April 13, 2016, 02:55:15 AM »
"Yet you can't tell me how you were in that crystal," Luka replied.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #891 on: April 13, 2016, 02:59:39 AM »
"Er... I-I'm a discarded spirit that was put into the stone by that Shaman all of those years ago when the original spirit began to faulter... O-okay?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #892 on: April 13, 2016, 03:09:04 AM »
Luka smacked the crystal hopeing  to fix Vivian.

Tigress soon entered the house since Luka had been expecting her the security system let her in, the larg 7 foot tiger rushing into the basemant. "I don't think he's gonna let that go How am i gonna fix that?" The 7ft Snow Tiger asked.

"Vivian?" Luka asked.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #893 on: April 13, 2016, 03:18:59 AM »
Vivian suddenly became more faded, "DON'T DO THAT, LUKA!!", Vivian then looked over at Tigress, "Don't you have Nanobots or something~something that could~could fix small things in small areas?", Vivian began to double take due to Luka hitting the crystal.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #894 on: April 13, 2016, 03:50:54 AM »
*** Indari Manor ***

"Very well, Tigress - take care of it, and keep me informed," Kyle responded, then switched to the other line. "Krystal... I take it you have good news?" he asked.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

The cloaking device was, indeed, disrupted, and the moment it was disrupted, a disruptor beam lashed out to smack the drone out of the sky. But, it made little diference - Lokahviing had what he came for, more or less. He stepped out of the cave and paused, looking for the interloper who was causing trouble.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:57:22 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #895 on: April 13, 2016, 04:00:03 AM »
-Aurora-
"If nothing is good news, then yes, otherwise we're heading back to Dragon'taan for the festival we'll see you in... 2 hours." Krystal replied.

--Dromund Kaas---

The drone's destroyed remains fell to the ground, it's job finished doing more than just temporarily disabling the cloak,  meanwhile Kiri spotted Lokahviing, her helmet taking pictures for future reference, for now she stood still, thinking of a plan.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #896 on: April 13, 2016, 02:26:01 PM »
-New characters-
Anna Steen- White Lioness, captain and commander of starship Faith
Fayam Aerial- Sea Eagle, Bounty Hunter
-End of list-

(Sorry if I copy names or hand out unlawful professions, I'll remove/change if needed)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:46:19 PM by Terra Spirit »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #897 on: April 13, 2016, 03:10:37 PM »
(I am a bit confused by the second character's title - Soldier of 'Mantakar. What is that meant to imply?)

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Understood," Kyle responded. "Be advised, there are some things we need to discuss - face to face, not over this line."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Lokahviing paused on spotting Kiri. Did she follow him here, he wondered? What did she want? "Is there something I can help you with, scavenger?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #898 on: April 13, 2016, 03:21:27 PM »
(it means he's a soldier working on the 'Mantakar Outpost)

-Empty space-
Anna woke up from taking a nap. The auto-pilot had coursed the ship directly to Earth, were it not it was millions of miles away. She walked over to the cockpit and looked at the radar. She saw nothing. Nothing but the pulses it regularely sent out, that was. She looked outside but only saw stars. "Man," she mumbled, "I hope I arrive in time to restock on supplies. The crew has been on rations long enough now. I definatly don't want to run out." The ship counted a crew of 4 people including Anna. Now a dot appeared on the radar: they were passing by the Andomeda Galaxy, but Anna knew they couldn't get anything there.

-Outpost 'Mantakar-
Fayam slept, snoring loudly. So loud, in fact, you could hear it in the neighbouring rooms and the hallway. He knew he was a snorer, although he never cared. His alarm clock rang. He woke up and smacked it. Nevertheless he succumbed to his drowsiness and started snoring again.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #899 on: April 13, 2016, 04:57:37 PM »
(I am a bit confused by the second character's title - Soldier of 'Mantakar. What is that meant to imply?)

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Understood," Kyle responded. "Be advised, there are some things we need to discuss - face to face, not over this line."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Lokahviing paused on spotting Kiri. Did she follow him here, he wondered? What did she want? "Is there something I can help you with, scavenger?" he asked.

- Aurora -
"I had a feeling you'd say that." Krystal replied.

-------------Dromund Kaas-----

"You need to stop what your doing." Kiri started "What is it your really want?" She asked "Because I can guarantee you Alduin will take it all away." She added "I'm certain there are other ways to obtain what you want." She said taking her helmet off to reveal her Khajiit face,she thought that maybe if  he'd see that he's speaking to  someone close to his species it would help.