The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256376 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #810 on: April 10, 2016, 02:49:47 AM »
"Th-thank you!", the man stumbled to run and still ran out of the front door at a tremendous pace, slamming it behind him.

Raz was clutching the stone embedded in his chest, and still keeping pressure on his wound, "Gah, nononononono! There's a crack in it...  I... need...", Raz then passed out from blood loss and  the stone being cracked.
Kiri dropped into sight of the Sentries "excuse me sir but did he seriously say, Alduin?" She asked. thinking of horrible things in her mind, from just saying that name.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #811 on: April 10, 2016, 02:51:01 AM »
"Oh goodie, I would like to meet them again." Far off in the distance, Cecilia could still make out the large palace. "Oh! I think we're close." She said.
Oh woof

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #812 on: April 10, 2016, 03:21:25 AM »
After a while in the transport red finally arrived at his destination: Kemoran prime, he stepped out the transport*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #813 on: April 10, 2016, 03:31:48 AM »
The Jedi sentry, though surprised Kiri was also present and he did not sense her presence, managed to respond, "Yes - Alduin. Do you know who he was talking about?"

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"You should feel honored - not everyone can say they get to see the Indari family on a regular basis," Vokun said as the taxi landed near the Indari Manor gates. He got out and started up the path. As he came to a certain point, however, he slowed, bringing a hand to his forehead. He felt a disturbance in the Force, but this one was different. Something he had not felt before. It felt cold, and had a deathly chill to it. "Did you feel that?" he asked Cecilia.

*** Kemoran Prime Spaceport, arrivals area ***

A simple greeter droid approached Red. "Greetings! Welcome to Kemoran Prime! How may I be of service?" the droid asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #814 on: April 10, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »
*Red thought a moment before sighing*"Show me a map, please"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #815 on: April 10, 2016, 03:51:42 AM »
*** Kemoran Prime ***

The droid activated a holo-projector, and displayed a map of Kuudaako City on Kemoran Prime.

(Forgive me, Krayav, but I don't have a map of Kemoran Prime on-hand. Are you looking for something specific?)

*** IKS Wayward Spellsword, in transit ***

While the Wayward Spellsword was in transit, Lokahviing set to work opening the Sith Holocron of Darth Plagueis. It was a trivial matter, and he quickly gained access to Plaguies's research notes. Carefully and meticulously, Lokahviing went over the notes - there was no rush. If Alduin was to live once more, he had to do this right the first time.

There was no room for error.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #816 on: April 10, 2016, 04:03:57 AM »
(Its fine bud!, its just red asking a question, i'm perfectly fine  :) )

*Red nodded looking at the map before looking at the droid*'Close the map"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #817 on: April 10, 2016, 05:23:38 AM »
--Coruscant, Jedi Temple----
  "If that's what he said, I fear the holocrons he took are the least of our worries." Kiri replied "I must inform my Matriarch, Immediately, do you have a long range transmitter here?" She asked. "This is a matter of life and death for the whole Galaxy."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 05:26:17 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #818 on: April 10, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »
*** Kemoran Prime ***

The droid complied, closing the map and asking, "Is there anything else I might do?"

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

"Why?" the sentry asked, "Who's Alduin?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #819 on: April 10, 2016, 01:44:11 PM »
 Vivian quickly popped out of Raz's stone and was kneeling  in front of him, with her hands on his head, "Oh no. Nonononononoo. This, is not good. Raz, please, stay strong.", Vivian stood up and turned around to Luka, "Luka, I need you to get something for me, or rather Razuel."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #820 on: April 10, 2016, 03:49:24 PM »
Cecilia felt a cold sensation buzz in her head... it was like a brain freeze... "ouch..." she said, "we definitely need to do something."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #821 on: April 10, 2016, 05:38:15 PM »
 Vivian quickly popped out of Raz's stone and was kneeling  in front of him, with her hands on his head, "Oh no. Nonononononoo. This, is not good. Raz, please, stay strong.", Vivian stood up and turned around to Luka, "Luka, I need you to get something for me, or rather Razuel."

-Keeljoy residence-

Luka ran downstairs, seeing Raz "What?" She asked, "Whatever it is I think we'll need it fast.

--Courscant---
"You don't know of Alduin?" Kiri asked. "Of course you don't, in your language that is  Destroy-Devour Master, but enough of a history lesson I must inform my Matriarch now before it is too late!" Kiri said seeming more rushed than before.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #822 on: April 10, 2016, 07:04:06 PM »
Red looked at the droid "nothing at this moment" red then started walking out the closed transportation building, stepping out into the hot sun the loomed over kuudako city

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #823 on: April 10, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
Vivian materialized a screen, "Unfortunately these pictures are the closest that I can get to what he needs.", on the screen it showed a silhouette and a hand with wavy lines coming off of it and a cracked stone that showed it slowly becoming whole, "I think I might know what he needs... Hmm, yes!, those lines I think represent the force or something... so we might need a Jedi, probably a more experienced one... just to be safe... Do you know any, Luka?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #824 on: April 10, 2016, 10:27:27 PM »
*** Jedi Temple Forbidden Holocron Storage, Coruscant ***

Though he didn't understand what was going on, the Jedi sentry led Kiri to an FTL Comm terminal, allowing her to access it.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Before Vokun could knock on the door, it opened to reveal Kyle. "You felt it, too?" he asked.

"A disturbance in the force, twice - both of them very much different," Vokun affirmed. "Cecilia felt it, too."

Kyle looked Cecilia in the eyes, his sapphire-blue dragon eyes seeming to glow in the moonlight. "That right?" he asked her. "You felt the disturbance, too?"