The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255364 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #795 on: April 09, 2016, 11:45:38 PM »
---Coruscant, Jedi Temple--- with the other feline gone, Kiri dropped to the ground and began searching the archives for the information she came for.

---Outpost Hood---

"The data is still streaming for  that , Markus." Krystal replied
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:02:32 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #796 on: April 09, 2016, 11:50:01 PM »
Red walked towards the public transport station, looking around at the surroundings before continuing to walk, he stopped at the main tranport stop, waiting for one of the transports to come
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #797 on: April 10, 2016, 12:13:10 AM »
*** Command Center, Outpost Hood ***

"When you learn something, alert me," Markus requested.

*** Coruscant ***

A Public Transport arrived in short order, and a man got off. A wolf dressed in a military uniform that wasn't Republic Military with a Baldric decorated with numerous medals. He regarded Red momentarily, then headed out toward the Jedi Temple.

In the Jedi Temple, however, Lokahviing managed to slip into the forbidden area of the Jedi Temple, where he saw numerous Sith Holocrons. He was here for only one - the Holocron that contained the recorded knowledge of Darth Plaguis. Father, he thought, I swear to you, I will bring you back. Just wait and see.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Perhaps, but there are enough people living at Indari Manor as it is," Vokun responded. "If anything, you can probably stay with me and my crew - we have more than enough spare rooms." He got into a taxi and waited for Cecilia.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #798 on: April 10, 2016, 12:22:38 AM »
Cecilia got in the taxi and smiled. "That sounds nice, thank you. Will your other apprentices be there?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #799 on: April 10, 2016, 12:30:08 AM »
==Luka's House==

Raz woke up again when he heard a loud bang from the upper floor, and heard 3 voices muffled from the upper floor, then the assailants went downstairs to Raz and began to attack him, and Raz fought back, and in the process tons of loud noises .

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #800 on: April 10, 2016, 12:37:40 AM »
"WHAT IS IT YOU WANT?!" Growled Luka armored hand over one of the assailants Throat, the noise of the door had woken her up reacting quickly her armor materialized around her chasing off the other assailant, besides the one she 'caught'.

----
"Markus I have the data now." Krystal replied taking a small memory chip out of her datapad.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #801 on: April 10, 2016, 01:49:03 AM »
*** Outpost Hood ***

"So... what are we looking at?" Markus asked.

*** In transit, Dragon'taan ***

"I only have two apprentices under me, both of whom you met - Ashara and Xalek," Vokun responded.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

Lokahviing crept about the forbidden archive quietly, even though he was the only breathing person in there. So far, he'd found holocrons from Darth Andru, Darth Malak, and Darth Nox - the latter of which he took and stored for later - but not Darth Plaguis. But still, he kept searching, unwilling to give up. Plaguis had to be in this archive, and Lokahviing would not give up until he found that holocron.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #802 on: April 10, 2016, 01:52:40 AM »
Raz looked guilty, "I'm s-sorry, Luka...", then a few drops of blood from Raz's side dripped into the floor, then revealing a large gash on his underbelly/on the lower part of his chest where Vivian's stone was, Raz then noticed the cut and began applying pressure to his wound, " Argh, that hurts... Man, I must be getting pretty rusty in this form."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #803 on: April 10, 2016, 01:55:15 AM »
*Red looked at the wolf before stepping into the transport*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #804 on: April 10, 2016, 01:57:49 AM »
*** Outpost Hood ***

"So... what are we looking at?" Markus asked.

*** In transit, Dragon'taan ***

"I only have two apprentices under me, both of whom you met - Ashara and Xalek," Vokun responded.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

Lokahviing crept about the forbidden archive quietly, even though he was the only breathing person in there. So far, he'd found holocrons from Darth Andru, Darth Malak, and Darth Nox - the latter of which he took and stored for later - but not Darth Plaguis. But still, he kept searching, unwilling to give up. Plaguis had to be in this archive, and Lokahviing would not give up until he found that holocron.

"A biological weapon or more specifically a virus, that was orginally designed to be used against the Zerg, however Kylie, stated thaat with Undine DNA it can be modified to attack only undine, problem is getting that DNa and the virus into their ships." Krystal replied.

------Coruscant, jedi Temple.------
Kiri had located what she needed, the location of two holocrons,holding Ancient jedi weapons and  ancient ships and other weapons, proceeding int the shadows the feline sneaked closer to the holocron room.

---_Dragon'taan Keeljoy resisdence.----

"Sorry for what?" Luka muttered turning her attention back to the assailant "WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" She growled louder at the man in her grasp. "They don't call me Keeljoy for nothing so better START TALKING!!!!!"

(How did he get into her room?)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #805 on: April 10, 2016, 02:03:04 AM »
( He didn't, this is in the basement)

The cloaked creature in Luka's hand then spoke, "Uh, Uh, we saw an amulet in here glowing a-and... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! *Sobs*
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 02:05:53 AM by Razuel »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #806 on: April 10, 2016, 02:19:20 AM »
Cecilia nodded, "Yeah yeah, those two. Are they going to be there?" Cecilia said, and then spoke again, "aren't I one of your apprentices now?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #807 on: April 10, 2016, 02:25:40 AM »
Luka Growled aiming her gun with her other hand at the man "Run away, run away and never return!" (cookies to whoever get's  that reference) she growled dropping the man gun still aimed at him.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #808 on: April 10, 2016, 02:37:07 AM »
"Th-thank you!", the man stumbled to run and still ran out of the front door at a tremendous pace, slamming it behind him.

Raz was clutching the stone embedded in his chest, and still keeping pressure on his wound, "Gah, nononononono! There's a crack in it...  I... need...", Raz then passed out from blood loss and  the stone being cracked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #809 on: April 10, 2016, 02:38:09 AM »
(Lion King)

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Simple - we use the same approach Voyager used in the Delta Quadrant - Bio-molecular Warheads," Markus responded. "I can outfit our warships to fire them in three hours, provided the True Way and their allies don't open another Transwarp Conduit before then."

*** Jedi Temple - Forbidden Holocron Storage, Coruscant ***

Lokahviing felt he'd been searching for hours, but finally, his search had paid off - he located the holocron of Darth Plagueis. He quickly snagged the holocron and stored it, and made his way toward...

"Alright, thief," boomed a voice from the other end of the room. "We know you are in here - return what you have stolen and reveal yourself, and the council will show you mercy."

"The Sith Holocrons in this room are kept in here for a reason," said another voice. "We cannot allow you to leave this room with any of them."

Working on his gauntlet computer while moving to evade the sentries, he projected his voice to other areas of the room as he responded, "Not even if these holocrons are to be used to revive someone I deeply cared about?"

There was a pause before the first sentry answered, "I know what you're thinking. I know how you feel - I've been there myself. I, too, wish I could bring a loved one back. But using Sith knowledge to do so isn't the answer - when meddling with the Dark Side, there is always a price. Those who would use the Dark Side are also bound to serve it."

Lokahviing paused. He knew that quote. "Darth Revan," he said. "I know his teachings well."

"Then you know what happened to him," the sentry stated. "I don't want to fight you - but I don't want you to suffer, either. Reveal yourself, return what you have stolen, and if your friend can be saved, the council may endeavor to help them."

Lokahviing looked at his gauntlet computer - his plan was ready. Slowly, he rose, and looked at the Jedi sentry - a human. "I have searched the corners of this galaxy for years," he said. "This is the only way to bring father back to me. Alduin meant more to me than anyone - man or dragon - ever knew. All others saw in him was a monster - I saw the good in him that they did not."

"Let the council help you, good sir," the sentry responded. "If he lives, the council can redeem him."

Lokahviing scoffed. "If he were alive, do you think I would be searching Sith Holocrons for a way to bring him back?" He shook his head. "This is the only way."

The sentry paused. "I know your pain. I, too, long to have my father with me. I, too, long to see him alive," he stated. "But sometimes, you have to let it go. Even if you are right, just because you can do a thing, it does not necessarily mean that you must."

Lokahviing paused, then sighed. "If you want your holocrons... come take them." The second he said that, a warship dropped it's cloak near the Jedi Temple:

And when the ship de-cloaked, Lokahviing was beamed aboard before the sentry could even move. The ship turned to the sky and fired thrusters, cloaking again as it shot up into the upper atmosphere. Once it had cleared Coruscant's atmosphere and the Republic patrols now active because of the alarm raised by the temple, the ship - ID Transponder labeling it as the IKS Wayward Spellsword - went to warp, it's ion trail masked by an unknown anomaly.

*** Approaching Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Not officially, but yes, you are" Vokun replied. "And yes, Ashara and Xalek will be there."