The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256549 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #720 on: April 02, 2016, 03:48:45 PM »
Vivian held out her hand and a screen materialized, showing a picture of a few still shots of Razuel fighting a massive hoard of them from a security cam, "This is them, right?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #721 on: April 02, 2016, 03:53:29 PM »
(did you even read or look at the link?)

Luka studied the picture for a moment "Considering it's daylight in the picture I don't think so unless they gained the ability to live in sunlight no, the soldiers melt in sunlight."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #722 on: April 02, 2016, 03:58:35 PM »
((I did, and sorry I forgot to mention one detail))

Vivian pointed to a few floodlights in some points in the pictures, "No, it isn't sunlight you're seeing, it's just those flood lights and this picture here has night vision enabled. But beside that point, they tried to manipulate him, take him over, I'm guessing... but it failed, and that I'm still unsure of, but all that happened was after the mission he retained a short-term illness that affected his body and implants, that eventually threw him into a deep sleep for a few days, Scotty is always monitoring him when he sleeps, just in case it comes back, but so far he has only been getting nightmares more frequently."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:03:46 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #723 on: April 02, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »
"Why are you telling me this?" The Green haired vixen asked
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #724 on: April 02, 2016, 04:12:11 PM »
Vivian closed the screen, then looked back to Luka, "Well, no one else we've come across has had a similar encounter to what he did, and I thought that you should know about it.", Downstairs in the basement, muffled sobs could be heard, "Uh-oh, he's having another nightmare, I need to go calm him down, and if you want to talk more, just knock on the basement door.", Vivian simply phased though the ground into the basement and when she got down there she went up to Razuel's head and extended her arms and wings around it, and began to repeat, "It's okay, big guy, you're alright, you're safe in my arms.", then Razuel slowly began to calm down.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #725 on: April 02, 2016, 04:14:32 PM »
"Great just what I needed tonight a  scarred Dragon... Luka sighed feeling sorry for Raz, but also getting tired.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #726 on: April 02, 2016, 04:24:13 PM »
Vivian was able to calm down Razuel, then she just stayed with him for a bit, sitting by his head, caressing it, "I'm so sorry what has happened to you, Raz, I really am... but I'll always stay with you.", Vivian then went back to Luka's room, "Alright, he should be quiet for the rest of the night. Sorry that he's a little bit of a bother, I just can't prevent him from doing that."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #727 on: April 02, 2016, 05:43:28 PM »
"Sounds like lots of fun." Cecilia said, "So what are we going to do after this? Are there any special preparations for the festival tomorrow?"

"None that we need to take care of," Vokun responded, putting his helmet back on. "Why do you ask?"

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Kia? What are you doing on Cardassia Pr--Ah, never mind," Markus responded. "We haven't had any updates on the transwarp--"

"Lord-Admiral," one of the holo-Romulans piped up, "We're getting a signal from the probe!"

"Oh, hell..." Terra groaned. "Just wait till you see this."

"What is it?" Markus asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #728 on: April 02, 2016, 06:00:45 PM »
"I was just wondering, no real reason," Cecilia said. "What are you going to do in the Holodeck?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #729 on: April 03, 2016, 01:23:18 AM »
"Mm... haven't quite decided, yet," Vokun responded.

*** Cardassia Prime ***

Ketorr and Lian waited patiently to learn something new about the current crisis.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: April 03, 2016, 01:23:50 AM »
"Sounds like lots of fun." Cecilia said, "So what are we going to do after this? Are there any special preparations for the festival tomorrow?"

"None that we need to take care of," Vokun responded, putting his helmet back on. "Why do you ask?"

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Kia? What are you doing on Cardassia Pr--Ah, never mind," Markus responded. "We haven't had any updates on the transwarp--"

"Lord-Admiral," one of the holo-Romulans piped up, "We're getting a signal from the probe!"

"Oh, hell..." Terra groaned. "Just wait till you see this."

"What is it?" Markus asked.
"Indeed what is it Lord-Admiral?" Kia asked hearing the conversation.

-Outpost Hood-

"Serena what's going on." Krystal asked

"Scanning, not sure yet i don't have access to the probe" Serena replied

__Indari Manor__--

Amie led her husband to a training room where they usually honed their force powers, the held her hand out towards a target dummy, and let loose a  few streams of what looked like blue fiery electricity, her face not changing at all mostly other than  her muzzle showing that she was concentrating just a bit.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #731 on: April 03, 2016, 01:35:41 AM »
Cecilia laughed at Vokun's response. "Well if you don't know than I REALLY don't know! I guess we'll have to see when we get there." Just then, a building covered in thousands of holographic ads came into view. "Is that it?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: April 03, 2016, 09:33:56 PM »
"That's it - the Holodeck District," Vokun chuckled. "Spotted it before I did."

*** Indari Manor, Training Room ***

Drake leapt back a little when he saw the electricity spark from Amie's fingertips. "Since when did you learn to do that?" he asked.

*** Outpost Hood ***

Markus transmitted the probe's images - a massive Kazon fleet working with Cardassian ships and Breen ships on wrecks of Borg vessels that looked as though they'd been shot to pieces. "Maybe one of you can tell me how this happened?"

Kentar studied the image, then closed his eyes and sighed.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: April 03, 2016, 09:43:44 PM »
"Reports indicated that they had some outdated Kadgeron weapons which would explain the Borg wrecks." Kia noted.

"Makes sense" Krystal replied "Either way this is not good."

-------Indari manor-----

"To be honest I dunno I was meditating and all of a sudden the 'power'  came to be it's not force lightning though I feel no anger..." she added spotting the training dummy on fire.

"By the way know a good way to put out a fire?" the red vixen asked a fireball appearing in her hand.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: April 03, 2016, 10:36:30 PM »
(What's the time in the RP?)