The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255102 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #705 on: April 01, 2016, 10:50:30 PM »
"Why are you stuttering?" Luka asked "it was my planet."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #706 on: April 01, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »
"Sorry, just a t-technical glitch, that's all...", Razuel slammed a chip into his watch and started to do tongue-twisters, "See, I'm all better... but, I do have some relateable events in my life, and although I didn't lose my planet... at first, I did lose my parents because of Space Pirates that I did end up killing... needless to say I'm troubled and, yeah, I still have nightmares about my past...", Razuel then yawned, "I think I may take a nap for a few."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #707 on: April 01, 2016, 11:03:03 PM »
"Glitch? are you using a translator?" Luka asked hoping to catch the Dragon before he headed downstairs.

-Indari Manor---

"Hey Drake i learned something in my own meditation I wanted to show you if you don't mind." Amie said to Drake still leaning into him.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:08:53 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #708 on: April 01, 2016, 11:50:21 PM »
Razuel turned around and pointed to a patch of metallic looking scales, then to his watch, "No, I'm not, I just have an AI connected to my body, and every now and then she glitches, but all that happens to me is I start to stutter."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #709 on: April 01, 2016, 11:56:10 PM »
"I don't understand how a bionic implant makes your stutter maybe you should get that checked out." Luka replied "Tomorrow."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #710 on: April 02, 2016, 12:39:03 AM »
"It's fine, really, in fact she helps me on some of my missions, kind of like one of those cerebral codexes, and also she can act as a separate entity from myself, but she always appears small, like a little Robin... But a tad bit bigger.", Razuel then went downstairs and moved the furniture to the room's wall then began to transform into his Feral form.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:07:27 PM by Razuel »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #711 on: April 02, 2016, 01:29:47 AM »
*** Indari Manor ***

"Oh?" Drake responded to Amie. "What's that?"

*** Outside ***

"It can be, depending on what holodeck program you run," Vokun told Cecilia. "There are all kinds of programs to run. You name it, chances are, one of the holodeck vendors and curators can run it."

*** Outpost Hood ***

"Lord-Admiral," one of the holo-Romulans spoke up, "I have an incoming hail from Cardassia Prime."

Markus frowned. The Cardassians...? "What do they want?" he asked.

"It is possible someone on Cardassia knows something we don't," Voro suggested. Markus paused, thought, then nodded to the holo-Romulan, authorizing him to answer the hail.

"Lord-Admiral Tokarev here," Markus stated. "With whom do I speak?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #712 on: April 02, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »
"I think it's be better if I show you." Amie told Drake starting to lead the way deeper into the manor.

-----Cardassia Prime----

"Kia,  Reznov. Lord-Admiral don't you guys have Caller ID or tracing technology?" the she-wolf asked "Any updates on the conduit?"
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:01:15 AM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #713 on: April 02, 2016, 12:00:26 PM »
While transforming he accidentally knocked over a small dresser downstairs that made a loud bang, but he quickly uprighted it after he finished transforming, afterwards he layed down in the middle of the room and slept.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:05:48 PM by Razuel »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #714 on: April 02, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
"Sounds like lots of fun." Cecilia said, "So what are we going to do after this? Are there any special preparations for the festival tomorrow?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #715 on: April 02, 2016, 03:08:53 PM »
Hearing the sound Luka Face palmed,deciding to just head to her room hoping there would be no more loud sounds to drive her nuts.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #716 on: April 02, 2016, 03:13:27 PM »
When Luka arrived at her room, there was a little blue phoenix just sitting on her dresser.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #717 on: April 02, 2016, 03:21:06 PM »
The Green Fox sighed now what?" She asked

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #718 on: April 02, 2016, 03:36:06 PM »
The Phoenix just sat there then started to talk, "Hello there, I'm Vivian, Razuel's AI. I'd just like you to know that he's come in contact with those parasites before, but somehow he was immune, and that I'm still unsure of."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #719 on: April 02, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »
"Are you sure he's come in contact with the Imperium Though? Luka asked. (actually I just realized Luka is  a red fox  only her hair is green XD)