The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257465 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #450 on: March 22, 2016, 11:25:11 PM »
"What no scanner on the AI?" Rae asked ,lifting Razuel up  to take him to the nearest medical center. once there she set him in a bed, the medical staff would whatch him from there.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #451 on: March 22, 2016, 11:33:38 PM »
The Phoenix AI appeared on Rae's shoulder, "I'm more advanced than those 2nd rate AI's, I'm able to prevent death in critical condition." The AI then went back to Razuel's watch, causing a surge of electricity to surge through Razuel's body, waking up Razuel, but his body was still hurt. Razuel then sat up due to the shock to the nerves, causing the nurse in the room to scream, "Sorry, miss...", and then laying back down to let the docs help make him better.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 11:59:29 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #452 on: March 22, 2016, 11:35:39 PM »
*** Local Space ***

"Milord," Kault's comm officer piped up, "The Cerinian Ship is hailing us."

"On screen," Kault commanded. Once on screen, Kault asked, "This is Brigadier General Kault - may I ask what you are contacting me for?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: March 22, 2016, 11:55:21 PM »
"nuq neH tongDuj" Krystal asked in Klingon

[Translation] What's in the freighter[Translation]

"You made quiet a mess, Markus." Argo noted. "I can't even find the bridge anymore."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #454 on: March 23, 2016, 12:06:55 AM »
((SOrry i've been invisible, very busy work day. What is happening around my character?))

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: March 23, 2016, 12:08:17 AM »
((SOrry i've been invisible, very busy work day. What is happening around my character?))
(other than Spyra and razuel leaving I don't think anything has actually happened.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: March 23, 2016, 12:13:10 AM »
Kault looked visibly impressed that Krystal knew Klingon, and responded in his native tongue: "wej legh maH vaj tongDuj tep. tu'lu' HIv luH tongDuj tep vIHar meq vay'?" (We have not looked into the freighter's cargo. Is there any reason to believe the freighter's cargo caused this attack?)

(Summed it up before I could, Ambre.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #457 on: March 23, 2016, 12:15:55 AM »
(okay thanks ^^'')

~~~DRAGON'TAAN~~~

Syn stood there, looking at the cieling, when suddenly she shuddered, connecting to something out there in the black abyss.

It was only for a moment before she snapped back, but anyone watching her would have noticed the strange, convulsion.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: March 23, 2016, 12:34:10 AM »
"Ghaytan" Krystal replied

***Very Likely*

---Dragon'taan military District, Armory---

Amie walked up beside Spyra to Tigress' booth  the large tiger had set out free samples of fried chicken though the outside skin looked oddly scrumptious

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: March 23, 2016, 12:40:43 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Military District, Armory ***

"I smell something nummy," Drake commented.

*** Local Space ***

(I'm surprised no one asked Terra what it was she found.)

Kault passed on orders to his crew to get a look at the freighter's cargo, wondering what it could be if it caused the attack.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #460 on: March 23, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »
Cecilia, who was still there with Syn, saw the strange creature twitch. "Are you okay there?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: March 23, 2016, 12:48:37 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Military District, Armory ***

"I smell something nummy," Drake commented.

*** Local Space ***

(I'm surprised no one asked Terra what it was she found.)

Kault passed on orders to his crew to get a look at the freighter's cargo, wondering what it could be if it caused the attack.
(considering it's Markus I'm sure he'd find out.)

Krystal and Rae both agreed with the Klingon's actions

"So Terra what did you find?" Argo and Serena asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: March 23, 2016, 01:03:33 AM »
*** Local Space ***

"Yes, what have you got, Terra?" Markus asked.

"The Kazon Predator had an encrypted file archive that was sealed in a computer system undamaged by the barrage," Terra explained. "I'm trying to crack the file - won't take much, the Kazon security measures are surprisingly amateurish. I'll let you know when I have it cracked, but I suspect it has their motives for launching this attack."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: March 23, 2016, 01:06:14 AM »
-Dragon'tann armory-

"So what's in it, Tigress?" Amie asked

"Not telling till you try it." Tigress said as she handed Spyra another leg."

"mmmmmMM!!" Spyra moaned in pure tasty, scrumptious pleasure.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: March 23, 2016, 01:26:32 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Armory ***

Drake chuckled, "Someone clearly likes it." He eyed one of the pieces and asked Tigress, "May I?"

*** Unknown Location, UNSC Space ***

A massive aperture of unknown origin opened up in the middle of nowhere, the graviton emissions going off the scale. A passing UNSC Freighter spotted this, captured an image, and transmitted it to the nearest outpost.

*** Outpost Hood ***

The Commandant of Coalition Outpost Hood - one Holo-Romulan named Subadmiral Treek - had been having a fairly standard day, until one of his subordinates piped up: "Subadmiral... I have something you might want to see."

Treek approached the younger officer's station and said, "Report."

"A UNSC Freighter passing by a nearby area came across this," the officer stated, pulling up an image of a strange aperture in space. "I have the freighter on line one."

Treek nodded, and the freighter captain was patched through. "Captain," Treek said, "I appreciate you contacting me in this matter. Can you tell me what you make of this anomaly?"

"I haven't the slightest clue," the captain said with a vague southern accent. "That's why I contacted you. I was hoping you could tell me something I don't already know."

"What about your officers?" Treek asked.

"My science officer thinks it's some kind of portal or gateway, but I have no idea what that means," the freighter captain stated.

"Portal..." Treek murmured. Somehow, he felt as though that should mean something. He thought, then it clicked; graviton emissions, portal... he was looking at a Transwarp Conduit. "Captain, listen very closely - transmit the exact coordinates of the anomaly, then make for the nearest safe port at maximum velocity. Comms, get a line to the Lord-Admiral! UNSC space is about to get hit by the Borg!"