The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256313 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2016, 04:56:20 PM »
(There is a little flame figurine made of Ruby, with a little message inscripted on the bottom, "Although my mind has gone, my heart still burns.")

"Well, when he passed away, in his will he left a sum of money, and his old notes, most of them were poorly scribbled, but on each of them, your name was written down in the bottom right, I believe one of them had 'Inspired' on one of them, and on a few him and I used on some old raid jobs."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2016, 05:31:29 PM »
"I see," Kyle said, opening the box and retrieving the small figurine. He sighed, reading the inscription on the bottom. Looking to Razuel, he asked, "I assume you'll be here for the festival?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2016, 07:13:35 PM »
Razuel nodded, "I believe so. I don't have any other job requests, in fact, you were my last outstanding job... For now that is."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2016, 07:14:39 PM »
(What's in the box?)

"John Rackshaw... I remember. He was a good friend in the Dragonarian Foreign Legion, before I was shipped to fight in the Kemoran Wars," Kyle sighed. "A shame he's dead." He looked to Ambre and added, "And I have not forgotten my daughter-in-law. And as far as Drake's Baldric is concerned, where is Rae--"

"General Indari!" a young human shouted, running up with a package. Kyle saluted the youngster, examined the package, and after determining it was the Baldric he was seeking, told the young human,

"Get this to Indari Manor straight off."

"Yes, sir!" the human responded, and hurried off. Kyle then turned his attention to Cecilia. "My apologies, madame - My attention is often split among several things at once. Clearly, you already know my name - but I never got yours," he said, offering a hand to shake.
Amber pulled out a datapad and looked at it. "Looks like she's still at the holodeck district practicing for the Festival She had something in mind for the event with the squadron." Amber answered Kyle. "Speaking of which I need to discuss something with the Quartermaster." Amber said changing form to her feral fox form and  starting to walk away.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2016, 09:45:01 PM »

"Yes, sir!" the human responded, and hurried off. Kyle then turned his attention to Cecilia. "My apologies, madame - My attention is often split among several things at once. Clearly, you already know my name - but I never got yours," he said, offering a hand to shake.

Cecilia shook the General's hand with her soft, pudgy paw. "My name is Cecilia Jacobs, I'm just a traveler. I originally stopped here for supplies, but it looks like I've gotten much more!"

Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2016, 11:03:59 PM »
"So I see," Kyle said. "I imagine Commander Andrew and Zuko beat me to inviting you to the Festival tomorrow. And tomorrow, now that I think about it, will be the first time little Kira has gone to the Marauder Victory Festival." Kyle looked to Razuel. "And seeing you are a freelancer... to say nothing about how you are connected to one I knew long ago... the Marauder Corps can definitely use you. Now, there's nothing on the radar at present, I'm sorry to say, but I imagine there will be at some point. So, if you intend to stay a bit... be sure to keep yourself open. DMC mercenary contracts are often considered the best-paying in the galaxy."

Andrew and Zuko quietly left, heading for Tigress' armory.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2016, 11:39:51 PM »
Holodeck district_____

"No that's not how I want it done how about,,," Rae muttered to herself working on  a holo table displaying 3 fighters in formation.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2016, 11:56:30 PM »
"Well, sir, if an attack or something does happen, and countless lives are endangered then, I'll be there to help, however I will count it as a 'you owe me'thing' if that sort of thing does happen."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2016, 12:07:42 AM »
"An attack on Dragon'taan is highly unlikely," Kyle said, "But we do send out mercenaries on various missions, depending on their specialties and preferences." Kyle's communicator squawked in a foreign language, and Kyle responded, then told those present, "Apologies, but I must be going. I look forward to seeing you at the Festival." He then morphed to his dragon form - a crimson-scaled dragon, but still retaining the sapphire-blue eyes - and took to the sky.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2016, 12:15:39 AM »
Cecilia's eyes went wide. "Whu... I didn't... how'd... he can turn into a dragon!?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2016, 12:20:43 AM »
 When Kyle got to the sky he was met by a white scaled dragon,. "Enjoying the locals Kyle?" asked the shaft shifting Fox, Amber.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2016, 12:41:49 AM »
K'torr appeared nearby, but without Jaesa. "You've never seen a dragon-shifter before, have you?" he asked Cecilia. "This world is considered the home world of the Dragon-Shifters. Didn't you know that?"

Kyle, in the air, responded to Amber: "Oh, just meeting a newcomer."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2016, 12:52:51 AM »
"No, I haven't." Cecilia said, and looked around. Where did Ambre go? Cecilia looked up and saw two dragons: one red and one white. "Oh come on! You too Ambre? I wanna be a dragon!"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2016, 01:01:50 AM »
Razuel looked over to Cecilia, "Ya'know, there's a shop with tech that could give you a pair of mechanical ones."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2016, 01:10:27 AM »
"Mechanical wings? Sounds interesting." Cecilia said, then her eyes went wide again, like a lightbulb. She had an idea. "I could put them on my armor! It can be dragon armor!!"
Oh woof