The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255157 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2016, 02:33:34 AM »
Razuel extended a hand to Amber, "My name is Razuel Dracon, Merencary freelancer."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2016, 02:37:04 AM »
"Hi there Razuel. My name is Cecilia. Did you hear? There's going to be a festival tomorrow. It sounds like fun, will you be there?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2016, 02:39:48 AM »
Amber shook 'Raz's' hand Plesure, Amber merc and spec ops solider."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2016, 02:57:52 AM »
"Oh, it just occurred to me!" Andrew exclaimed, more to Cecilia and Razuel than anyone else, "The Marauder Victory Festival is one of the few events you can actually meet with High General Kyle Indari and his family! They're always there! Every year, there they are!"

"Just... don't mention the Fall of Cerinia to General Kyle," Zuko cautioned. "It's still a very touchy subject."

"Long story short, he was planetside when Cerinia was glassed by the Necromyans," Andrew explained. "He barely got off-world in time to avoid Cerinia's atmosphere disappearing. Him and his brother, Math... Mathay... whatever his real name is - most of the known galaxy knows General Kyle's older brother as Darth Faasnu."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2016, 03:05:28 AM »
"A Darth? His brother's a Darth? That's bad isn't it? I don't know much about the Sith but I know they're not nice."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2016, 03:06:48 AM »
Raz's watched beeped and a little phoenix appeared on his shoulder, Razuel turned his head to the little phoenix that then began whispering something to him, then before retreating into his watch, it waved at Amber and Cecilia, "So, General Kyle Indari is coming to the festival, correct?", a small box-shaped bulge was in a pocket in Raz's jacket.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:11:40 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2016, 03:08:42 AM »
"Mathayus." Amber pointed out. "Are you two just gonna stand here Jibberjabbering or you gonna go to the armory like I suggested?"The white digitigrade vixen asked.

" Yes, but you'd best be on your best behavior with him, though." amber added.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2016, 03:18:43 AM »
Razuel pulled out a colourful box with a fire symbol on the lid, "Don't worry, I intend to relax for the next few days, however this box contains a piece of importance to be given to him, my client payed upfront, and just told me to deliver it whenever I could... his name was John, my old partner... he passed away from blood loss... I couldn't save him in time, but in his will, he wanted me to give his prized possession to his old friend. At the time, Kyle was a private, so it has been quite sometime.", Razuel put the box back in his pocket.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2016, 04:21:48 AM »
"Mathayus is an Ex-Sith," Boomed a voice from nearby. A Cerinian Fox with sapphire-blue Dragon eyes appeared, wearing an armored, crimson uniform adorned with numerous medals and campaign bars on the right side, and on the left shoulder hung a Dragonarian Baldric with the Emperor's Seal of Distinguished Honor that went from his shoulder to his right hip. "Emphasis on Ex. He merely kept the name Darth Faasnu because some found it easier to pronounce than Mathayus Indari."

Zuko and Andrew snapped to attention immediately. "General Indari, sir!" they both acknowledged.

Kyle regarded those present with the usual stoic face, until his eyes fell on Razuel. He indicated him and asked, "You... you look familiar. Have we met before?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2016, 04:47:25 AM »
"Mathayus is an Ex-Sith," Boomed a voice from nearby. A Cerinian Fox with sapphire-blue Dragon eyes appeared, wearing an armored, crimson uniform adorned with numerous medals and campaign bars on the right side, and on the left shoulder hung a Dragonarian Baldric with the Emperor's Seal of Distinguished Honor that went from his shoulder to his right hip. "Emphasis on Ex. He merely kept the name Darth Faasnu because some found it easier to pronounce than Mathayus Indari."

Zuko and Andrew snapped to attention immediately. "General Indari, sir!" they both acknowledged.

Kyle regarded those present with the usual stoic face, until his eyes fell on Razuel. He indicated him and asked, "You... you look familiar. Have we met before?"
Amber silently saluted. "Hello general what brings you out this early? The festival isn't for 5 hours."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2016, 05:11:35 AM »
This time, Kyle actually frowned. "Five hours?" he stated, "Amber, your math is way off on that point - Festival isn't until tomorrow, and it's..." he paused to check his watch. "... 10:45 AM. Did you pull another all-nighter again?" He looked to Zuko and Andrew, seeing them still standing at-attention, and said in an aside to them, "At ease, you two."

The Spartan and Sangheili both sighed in relief. "Cecilia Jacobs," Andrew said, "Meet High General Kyle Indari, head of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps."

"And husband of General Anna Indari, not to mention Father of Drake and Kira Indari, the former child having been named my successor," Kyle added. "Which reminds me, Amber - did that Baldric that Drake ordered come in? The one with the Marauder Squadron symbol emblazoned on it? Izzy said to check with you about that."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2016, 05:24:54 AM »
"I think that's what your friend here has." Amber replied pointing to Razuel. "or is that something else? I wouldn't know Kyle I'm not that into the shipping manifest, Might want to check with the shipping control near the docking bays or contact Rae she's the expert on intelligence. "And you also forgot Amie."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 05:28:06 AM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2016, 11:44:50 AM »
Razuel did a salute, then extended a hand to the general, "You knew me for a short time, but it was quite sometime ago, sir, I believe when you were still a private, but beside that point, an old friend of mine told me to give this to you.", Razuel then pulled out the small box from his jacket and held it out to then General, " His name was John Rackshaw, and he wanted me to give this to you... It was his final request..."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:48:13 AM by Razuel »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2016, 11:48:42 AM »
Cecilia smiled and waved at the general. "Hello there Indari. I've heard a lot about you. I'm very pleased to meet you."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »
(What's in the box?)

"John Rackshaw... I remember. He was a good friend in the Dragonarian Foreign Legion, before I was shipped to fight in the Kemoran Wars," Kyle sighed. "A shame he's dead." He looked to Ambre and added, "And I have not forgotten my daughter-in-law. And as far as Drake's Baldric is concerned, where is Rae--"

"General Indari!" a young human shouted, running up with a package. Kyle saluted the youngster, examined the package, and after determining it was the Baldric he was seeking, told the young human,

"Get this to Indari Manor straight off."

"Yes, sir!" the human responded, and hurried off. Kyle then turned his attention to Cecilia. "My apologies, madame - My attention is often split among several things at once. Clearly, you already know my name - but I never got yours," he said, offering a hand to shake.