The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256437 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »
"Seriously," Zuko asked Cecilia, "Were you on Las Vegas, Earth, about two months ago?"

"Zuko, seriously - drop it," Andrew groaned. "I've heard that so many times, I have it memorized! She's not the one who pickpocketed you!"

Zuko then noticed Razuel approaching, and got a bit defensive, reaching for his Storm Rifle, slung across his back.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

While Markus chatted with the CDF Ambassador, Voro was left running the day-to-day operations of the outpost. He really thought the Lord-Admiral could use some time off with Krystal, but he was very adamant on this meeting with the Ambassador. And when Markus Tokarev made up his mind, the only ones who could persuade him otherwise was Krystal and Celina.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:09:31 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2016, 11:10:44 PM »
"I live here." Amber replied to Ceilia. looking at the storm rifle the Sangheili, pulled out. "Was that Rifle made by Quatermaster Arcnon?" Amber asked Zuko, somehow  something on the rifle  looked familiar to her.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2016, 11:13:34 PM »
Cecilia giggled at Zuko. "I haven't been to earth in a long time. And I certainly don't pickpocket people." She said, and then looked in the direction they were facing. She saw a dragon climb out of a space ship."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2016, 11:50:27 PM »
Razuel stopped infront of Zuko, "Excuse me, but quite sometime ago, you skipped out on my payment, on Earth was it? Well you should keep your stuff on more close terms, because...", Razuel held up Zuko's wallet, "...I took this from you, and took what I needed, so there is at least $15 left in there, your ID, a few photos, and 2 coupons for 2 Bloody Mary's.", Razuel put the wallet in Zuko's hand, "Next time, Mr. Zuko, don't skip on your payments.",

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2016, 12:18:26 AM »
Zuko was about to seize Razuel by the neck and heft him off his feet, but Andrew caught the Sangheili's arm mid-trajectory. "We do not need an incident here on Dragon'taan, Zuko!" he scolded. Looking to Razuel, he added, "I can understand collecting a debt, but for the sake of everyone here, do not insult a Sangheili. Few ever live to regret that mistake."

"To answer your question, Amber," Zuko told Ambre, "I got this rifle from a shipment Kaidon 'Vadam brought to Sangheilios from here."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2016, 12:29:29 AM »
The little drone that was fixing Razuel's ship came whizzing by and stopped beside Razuel, "Mr.Dracon, your hull has been repaired and your ship's weapons have been upgraded, as requested.", the drone then zipped away. "Hmm, I didn't tell that drone to upgrade my weapons, oh well, free service."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2016, 01:18:03 AM »
Cecilia waved at Razuel. "Why hello there! Welcome to Dragon'taan!" She said and extended out her paw. "My name is Cecilia."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2016, 01:34:57 AM »
Razuel smiled at Cecilia, "Nice to meet you too, ma'am, are these men bothering you two?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2016, 01:38:19 AM »
Zuko was about to seize Razuel by the neck and heft him off his feet, but Andrew caught the Sangheili's arm mid-trajectory. "We do not need an incident here on Dragon'taan, Zuko!" he scolded. Looking to Razuel, he added, "I can understand collecting a debt, but for the sake of everyone here, do not insult a Sangheili. Few ever live to regret that mistake."

"To answer your question, Amber," Zuko told Ambre, "I got this rifle from a shipment Kaidon 'Vadam brought to Sangheilios from here."
"Yep that's Arcnon's handywork, she's at the same place to get your Spartan friends armor upgraded the Armory in the center of the Military district. I hear she also sells extra batteries for your rifle.

" Amber replied turning around to Razuel. " Fighting, stealing and otherwise being a nuisance or comitting crimes is a serious offense on Dragon'taan I'd watch your back Mr....." she paused waiting to Razuel to fill in his name, talking to both Zuko and the Dragon, but mainly to Razuel, since he was new. "Please don't take offense, I just wanted to warn you."Ambre finished.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 01:42:59 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2016, 01:46:14 AM »
"Not at all sir. Just having some chitchat. I was on my way to the market district. But being here is really fun."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2016, 12:49:18 AM »
"You think it's fun now, you should see the city-wide Marauder Victory Festival week," Andrew scoffed. "It's the week-long celebration of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps' victory over the Necromyans during the Marauder War."

"That's what Andrew and I are doing here," Zuko added. "We're on shore leave, and the festival starts tomorrow."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2016, 01:35:56 AM »
"Ooh! That sounds perfect!  Looks like I stopped by just in time! I'll definitely be there. I have to stay overnight anyway. I've got an engineer building me some custom armor."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2016, 01:47:48 AM »
"Anyway You two should check out the Armory before the Festival starts." Amber told Andrew and Zuko,turning to Ceilia, you better whatch where your walking during the festival Ceilia there's going to be a lot of people there."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2016, 01:57:45 AM »
Cecilia giggled, "are you sure? I take up enough space as it is! I think I'll be fine Ambre. And I know you will. Are you going?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2016, 02:17:19 AM »
"That's what I'm saying you need to be aware of the others,  and of course I am, along with the rest of my squadron."