The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257303 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2016, 06:24:03 PM »
(Sadly no, not yet.)

Keri went back into the Armory to finish her paperwork for the day.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2016, 06:35:05 PM »
The cyber wolf reached Cecilia's ship in record time. It was incredibly efficient. Cecilia giggled "I can get used to having you around puppy!" She hopped off and went to her ship. She held up the bag of clothes and they were beamed into the ship. While a special device was beamed back into her paws.

(One last thing about the city. And I feel silly for asking this: is it floating in the air? Or is it on land? For some reason I picture it in the air...)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:51:10 PM by Cecilia Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2016, 10:26:14 PM »
(LOL No, it's on the ground.)

It was as Cecilia was loading her ship that a Human came by, dressed in full Mjolnir Mk VII armor colored green; a second figure appeared next to him, a Sangheili dressed in decorated battle armor marked with numerous campaign markings. The human in armor paused to regard Cecilia, murmuring something to his Sangheili companion.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2016, 10:34:38 PM »
Amber Happend to have just come out of the space dock port and spotted the Spartan and Sangheili , and odd site for her, she changed her form to her feral form of a four legged arctic Fox and attemted to use her smaller size to get closer to the two, while dogding in between and around peoples 'legs'
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2016, 11:05:27 PM »
Cecilia turned around and put the device in her pocket. She saw the two figures and waved. "Hello there. Anything I can help you wi-" She paused and gasped as she caught a glimpse of feral Ambre. "Oh! A little foxy! Hello there little guy! You're so cute!"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2016, 11:08:00 PM »
'Not now I'm busy.' Said an unknown voice to Ceilia, it seemed to be coming from the fox. ((Usually I use italics and single ' quotes for  telepathic thought talk.))

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2016, 11:27:51 PM »
The sudden voice suprised Cecilia. "What the? Did someone say something? Foxy?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2016, 11:52:25 PM »
"I said , please put me down. i have things to do, and I'm not a pet." Amber thought to Ceilia trying to get her to put her down, before she did something more drastic.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2016, 12:03:16 AM »
(I never picked you up... You're just a small distance from me)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2016, 12:16:29 AM »
The spartan and his Sangheili companion looked down at the fox. "Did the zookeeper fall asleep at the gate or something?" the Spartan asked.

"Not likely," the Sangheili answered. "Call me crazy, Andrew, but I swear I've seen this one around before.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2016, 12:22:52 AM »
"Excuse me." Cecilia said, "may I help you two? Is there something you want?" Cecilia asked the humans (and fox) calmly.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:27:22 AM by Cecilia Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2016, 12:24:23 AM »
(oops sorry) 'Yeah you can leave me alone for a bit.'Amber replied continuing her trek to the Spartan and Sangheili, stopping infront of them ,changing to her normal form of a bipedal Digitgrade Fox. "I believe I've seen you two before, and I wanted to say something about your spartan friends armor."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2016, 12:28:38 AM »
"Huh?" the Spartan asked. "Oh! Right, no, Zuko and I were just passing by."

"I have to ask - were you on Earth about three months ago?" the Sangheili asked. "Las Vegas, Earth?"

"Zuko, I told you - she's not that girl who pickpocketed you," the Spartan said.

"Says you, Andrew," Zuko growled.

Upon seeing Amber morph in front of them, Andrew and Zuko stood in awe. "A shapeshifter. Lovely," Andrew commented. "What's wrong with my armor?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2016, 12:38:28 AM »
"No can't say I've ever been to earth, But I just wanted you to know the Quartermaster at the armory has an upgraded version of your armor you may want to check out." Amber noted "And I don't do pickpocketing."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2016, 01:14:26 AM »
Cecilia's eyes grew wide. "You... just.... weren't you smaller before?" Cecilia asked Ambre.
Oh woof