The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251382 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2016, 01:18:09 AM »
"I'm a shape shifter." Amber replied simpley to Ceilia.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2016, 01:32:04 AM »
"Oh, wow, that's really cool. Can you turn into anything you want?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2016, 01:56:29 AM »
"has to be something living." amber replied simply
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2016, 02:06:54 AM »
"So if you wanted to, you could be a mouse!"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2016, 02:14:44 AM »
Name: Razuel Pyrais Dracon

Species: Dragon

Attire: Black trench coat, A white T-Shirt, Black Combat pants, Black steel-toed boots, and a watch that holds a Phoenix-Grade AI.

Height:7'10

Weapons Loadout: Damascus Steel broad sword, A4-Magnum w/ silencer, a lightweight sniper rifle w/ silencer and modifiers.

Short Bio: Razuel has no true home, he was taken as a child, raised by space pirates, and then killed those pirates when they commanded him to kill an innocent girl, later in life he took his skills and became one of the most famous mercenaries, and although he may be a famous Mercenary, his morals usually get in the way of his missions, but he still manages to complete his missions.

<<Dragon'taan Orbit>>

This is the Draconis (imagine the symbol on the side is replaced with this), and I am Razuel Dracon, requesting permission to land.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:57:41 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2016, 02:42:42 AM »
(*giggles* hi Razzy!)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2016, 03:17:25 AM »
(I'm impressed. Nice ship and replacement symbol.)

The AI monitoring the orbital traffic over Dragon'taan suppressed his comment on the apparent popularity of Dragon'taan and responded, "Copy that, Draconis, stand by for clearance."

Kyle walked into the main hall of Indari Manor with Anna, and started digging into breakfast - already cooked my Kyle's older brother, Mathayus (known to many in the galaxy as Darth Faasnu). Kyle was dressed in his armored DMC Uniform; Anna was wearing casual clothes. "Just be careful out there, honey," Anna cautioned Kyle.

"I will, baby, don't worry - I'm not having our daughter grow up without her father," Kyle assured her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2016, 05:27:03 AM »
"So if you wanted to, you could be a mouse!"
"I guess ,but that seems a little small for me, ord do you mean non-feral?"

(Welcome to Dragon'taan 'Raz' take your pick at the exotic foods, come to upgrade your tech at the amory.... blah lah blah blah)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2016, 05:59:34 AM »
"Razuel to Dragon'taan, am I cleared?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2016, 07:08:41 AM »
An AI could be heard Sighing, You're cleared for docking, flight plan has been sent to your navigation computer, please do not deviate from the given course we have a lot of ships in the aerospace above today for some reason...

(Romulan_Furry has gone to bed for the night)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2016, 11:32:13 AM »
"Understood.", Razuel then went to his designated dock and landed.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2016, 11:44:02 AM »

"Well, whatever works I guess. I bet you don't have to watch your figure either. You can eat whatever you want! Me on the other hand, I eat everything and well... my belly shows it."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »

"Well, whatever works I guess. I bet you don't have to watch your figure either. You can eat whatever you want! Me on the other hand, I eat everything and well... my belly shows it."
"No not really." Amber replied."Although I don't have to whatch my form, exactly. there are a few things to consider."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2016, 09:53:57 PM »
Cecilia giggled, "Either way, i'm jealous. I wish I could shapeshift. So what brings you here?"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2016, 10:57:51 PM »
Razuel got out of his ship, then paid a drone to repair and refuel his ship, "There is a crack in the cargo bay. So I'd suggest you start there.", the drone beeped and went to work. Razuel took out a data pad and sat on a crate outside his ship, and began checking off boxes on a list on the pad, "Taken care of. Deceased. Paid in full. Paid with alliance, aaaannd I'm all done 'till later, and I don't have anything else to do... I wonder if there's a bar near here?", Razuel then looked over to see a Spartan, a Sangheili, a Mouse, and a Fox, "Hmm, that Sangheili, didn't he skip on a payment?, yeah, hmm, Oh, I think I'll give his wallet back.", Razuel went back inside his ship and rummaged through an old crate and pulled out a dusty wallet, then began to walk over to the group.