The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251313 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2016, 03:18:31 AM »
Cecilia smiled calmly. "Well don't worry, i'm not going to hurt anyone. I'm just an adventurer. My name is Cecilia Jacobs."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2016, 03:30:39 AM »
"Oh? Lian. Sorry I was assesing the damage from the test of my new weapon apparently 'we' weren't prepared for it, Umm sure where,who? Tigress asked turning around to face the Pandarian.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2016, 04:19:03 AM »
The red-skinned humanoid smiled back. "General K'torr, Dragon'taan High Command," he introduced himself, "I'm one of the Generals that make up General Indari's Command Staff. When General Indari is unavailable or tending to other matters, I and my two colleagues are acting commanders of General Indari's forces." Indicating the human female, he added, "This is my girlfriend, Jaesa Wilsaam." The human nodded in greeting.

It was then that Lian appeared, hoping Tigress was behind her. "I see we've met General K'torr," Lian chuckled. "That's..." she paused to count with her fingers, then continued, "... five new people you've met so far. You're on a roll. Anyway, Tigress, this is Cecilia. Cecilia, this is Quartermaster Tigress Arcnon. She is responsible for developing new technologies here on Dragon'taan."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2016, 05:05:27 AM »
"pleased to meet you, what brings you to my armory?" Tigress asked, holding her hand out to shake. "By the time she's out of here she'll know the whole command staff."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2016, 11:53:48 AM »
Cecilia shook Tigress' paw. Her grip was tight and strong. "Pleased to meet you. I was wondering if you could make me some armor. Maybe a powersuit."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2016, 11:27:13 PM »
As Cecelia and Tigress talked, K'torr left with Jaesa to meet her contact, and Lian stood by, watching Cecilia and Tigress.

*** New Romulus ***

A Reman Warbird dropped out of warp over New Romulus, with neither shields nor weapons powered. "Ready to beam down planetside, Admiral," proclaimed the ship's XO, Tovan Khev. Trask nodded, rose from his seat, and spoke,

"Very well; Tovan, you have the conn; Veril, take care of those diagnostics we've been putting off; Salleth, take a look at the targeting computer while I'm out; Satra, feel free to re-stock medical supplies; And Ayius... try not to cause a singularity breach, this time." All that said, Trask walked off the bridge, nabbed his usual effects, walked to the transporter, and beamed down to New Romulus Command...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2016, 12:13:52 AM »
Cecilia shook Tigress' paw. Her grip was tight and strong. "Pleased to meet you. I was wondering if you could make me some armor. Maybe a powersuit."
Tigress grip was equally strong. "Depends," She began "What type Mjolinir,Crysis, T-45d, Enclave style, or something like that one bounty hunter wears?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2016, 01:03:04 AM »
Cecilia's eyes lit up with awe "you mean you can make one of those!? That's so cool!! Yes! It's would like that very much! Now how much will it cost? I'll pay anything, I have loads of treasure back on my ship."

((And by the by, I was describing Tigress' handshake in that last post.))
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2016, 01:12:04 AM »
"Which one?" Tigress asked. "I dunno if i can make an exact replication of the Chozo suit , I'm still trying to figure out how some of this ancient Cerinian tech works."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2016, 01:53:46 AM »
Cecilia nodded and smiled, "yeah I've looked into it once, it's amazing that something so old could be so advanced. I'll take whatever you can come up with."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2016, 01:55:53 AM »
"Well my most recent powered armor is the Mjolnir Gen3.2" Tigress explained, but it looks like you need a whole set of clothes may I interest you in a fitted flightsuit?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2016, 02:07:03 AM »
"Sounds great," Cecilia said and adjusted her clothes again. "I've been needing a new wardrobe for some time now. I'll take that flightsuit and the armor both. Thanks alot!"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2016, 02:41:29 AM »
"The flightsuit is on me the armor however, we'll see after I show you the list of addons." Tigress said moving her arms as if to Usher, Cecilla inside

Offline Zrin

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • What constitutes as a "Personal Text"?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Orniaves (Avian Raven)
  • Coloring: Dark purple feathers (NOT BLACK). Blue irides, Black sclera.
  • Height: 7'3"
  • Weight: 205
  • Build: Slender, slightly muscular.
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2016, 09:38:36 AM »
///Begin OOC

Sorry it took so long to respond. I new at roleplaying so I'm gonna forget stuff and just generally suck. That's how it goes at the start.

Picture and interior schematic attached.

Technical Specs.
Retaliator, Heavy bomber (Star Citizen)
Length: 71 Meters, 233 Feet.
Mass: 188,000 Kilograms (118 Metric Tons), 414,469 Pounds (207 Tons).
///End OOC

I reach behind my seat and grab my flight helmet. I rest it on my lap and look at my reflection in the blue visor. I spin the helmet around and put it on. I attach to oxygen hose to its port on my seat. I test the air and respond to the automated message.

"Dragon'taan Orbital Control, The is The Phosphorescent. Registration number B7714-48CU. Request permission to dock, Over."

[attachment deleted by admin]
What do I put here? Do I literally put my signature here?
I don't have a touchscreen.

Avatar not by me: Rebellion by Firefeather.
I felt like it captured how I look fairly well.
I would draw my own however I can't draw a circle without f**king up.

The story of my life.
http://zrinxochiquetzal.deviantart.com/gallery/56953243/Evanessence

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2016, 12:03:30 PM »
(Don't worry Zrin I'm fairly new as well.)

Cecilia followed the Tiger, as she moved her unfitted suit shifted around and practically wrapped itself around the mouse's body. Cecilia couldn't wait for some new apparel, but would armor be enough? "Umm... do you know how to make something like... a dress?" She asked.
Oh woof