The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256962 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2016, 08:48:44 PM »
The taxi landed, and Lian responded, "Yep - the military district. Just keep close to me." She then stepped out of the Taxi and waited for Cecilia, taking in the familiar sight of the DMC recruitment center and mercenary contract center.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Nope - there's a CDF Diplomat due to arrive today to discuss the matter of those Sargasso Pirates," Markus said, handing Krystal the datapad. "I forgot he was coming."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2016, 09:00:34 PM »
Cecilia shuffled herself out of the taxi and stood close to Lian. "They're not going to arrest me or something, are they?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2016, 09:31:50 PM »
"Well, no, unless you've done something illegal in the short time you've been here," Lian assured Cecilia. "I just don't want you to get lost here." She looked at a holographic map displayed from her gauntlet computer, then stored it. "Come on." She started down the invisible path to Tigress' armory, and while walking, she indicated the semi-dome, semi-cylindrical building in the distance and said, "See that place over there? That's the Dragon'taan Military Enclave. Only Dragon'taan Military, VIP, Invited and Mercenary personnel are allowed inside."

As Lian walked, it would become clear, if either Lian or Cecilia would look behind them, they were being followed by a grey wolf in a camouflage-green uniform with a Klingon Baldric worn over his right shoulder that was adorned with numerous campaign medals and acknowledgements and a pinned medallion of the house of Martok, which sat just above a medallion of Romulan Republic Intelligence. In his arms was a heavily-modified Plasma Assault Rifle. Aside from following the two, he made no hostile gestures whatsoever.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2016, 09:36:09 PM »
Not  a second after the two ladies got out of the Taxi an incredibly loud boom could be heard, it all happened within a few seconds but the side wall  of the Armory was blown open, spraying debris  into the vehicle yard beside the armory, when the smoke had cleared a large 7 foot tall white tiger  rushed out of the hole in the building to observe the damage, something had blasted a hole into two TX-130D Fighter tanks blown the legs from out under a Timber Wolf Battlemech and put at least a 5-7 meter dent into a Dire Wolf Battlemech.

"Wow!" Tigress Arcnon the tiger who had ran outside said mostly to herself seeing  the damage... "Guess we should move the half power test  to an outer space lab." The Tigress  almost laughed, sending the details of the 1/4th power test of her new Directed Energy,Rail gun to, the appropriate people, Kyle Indari, Krystal , and a few others.

'Mantakar----------

The datapad just updated, In Krystal's hand"Looks like Tigress invented the next best thing to a nuke."  Krystal laughed, seeing  the update, handing the pad to Markus, not too interested in the CDF official's visit.

Quartermaster Tigress report; What a mess ,but what a beautiful mess, the 1st 1/4th power test of the new Directed Energy Rail gun blew a hole though the containment field, the side of the armory wall two TX-130D tanks , a Timber Wolf Battlemech's legs, and put oh I"d say at least a 5-7 meter dent into the Center of a Dire Wolf Battlemech. Thankfully no one was hurt.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:39:20 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2016, 09:42:08 PM »
Markus sighed, "Typical Tigress... always finding ever-more imaginative ways to blow herself up..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2016, 09:43:40 PM »
"If she wasn't such a  nagging pest about safety." Krystal giggled.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2016, 09:49:13 PM »
Cecilia looked all around her she saw the dome in the distance, and looked at the path below her feet. It was all so beautiful. Then, the wolf following them caught her eye, he definitely looked dangerous but he couldn't have meant any harm. She turned to Lian, "So what does this Tigress look like?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2016, 10:00:20 PM »
Markys chuckled at Krystal's comment. "You realize how contradictory that sounds, right? Being a pest about safety, yet always finding new ways to blow herself up?" he asked.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"She stands over seven feet tall, has a white fur pattern with black stripes, and is sometimes covered in engine grease or oil or--" a distant explosion temporarily stopped Lian before she added while rolling her eyes, "--ash and rubble when she's testing new weapons tech she's developed. Dad keeps joking that she's always finding ever-more imaginative ways to blow herself up." Lian cast a glance over her shoulder. "And don't worry about the guy behind us - that's Admiral Trask Makron, of the Reman Warbird Tyrant's End. He's a friend of mine; came here to help General Indari in an officer exchange program between Dragon'taan and New Romulus."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2016, 10:07:38 PM »
Tigress was still standing out in the vehicle yard in the west of the Armory, there was no fence blocking it as Tigress knew nobody would be able to just 'drive' a vehicle out of the shielded front gate, without making a lot of noise. "Yep right through the power core!" Tigress shouted mostly to herself examining one of the destroyed hover tanks.

'Mantakar--------------

"Ironic yes ,but she really emphasizes safety, otherwise you think she wouldn't be around right?" Krystal asked "She has a code of conduct similar to the old gangsters of Earth, she tries her best to not hit civilians with her weapon test or attacks besides each time she makes a weapon she's likely  making a way to defend against it not to mention she usually wears some sort of highly resistant armor while testing weapons, I think last time it was her Elemental battle suit.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2016, 10:16:30 PM »
Cecilia head the loud boom as Lian was speaking. She looked at the hole curiously. "So she tests weapons huh? Cool, and I guess that *point to the smoke* happens a lot huh?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2016, 10:34:21 PM »
"Yeah," Lian laughed, "That's common for Tigress." She headed for Tigress's shop. "New weapon, Tigress?" Lian asked the tall tiger.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Fair enough," Markus said.

"Lord-Admiral," one of Markus' subordinate piped up, "I have the CDF Ambassador's ship on sensors."

Markus raised his eyebrows and let them fall. "He's early," he commented.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2016, 10:38:41 PM »
-Tigress shop
"Huh? I'm not Tigress." Keri  the cougar like cat said "Tigress is outside examining the damage her  new gun just did to the armory and out in the vehicle yard." Keri explained. "I'm just here to hold over the shop till she's back." Keri added playing with something in her hands.

Armory Vehicle Yard-

Tigress went over to examine the Timber Wolf that had gotten it's legs blown off. "Well at least the reactor is intact." Tigress  sighed looking to the Dire Wolf... rolling her eyes. "Energy burn and pure kinetic energy... Iwonder, if I should have listened to my mother and just been a princess sometimes... But it's much more interesting out here making stuff to blow evil off the face of the galaxy. Besides it pays well.

'Mantakar---

"Why is he here again?" Krystal sighed following Markus, out of the bridge.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:46:35 PM by Ambre »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2016, 10:44:54 PM »
"Well, Tigress sounds like a very interesting person. I can't wait to meet her. Can we just... walk in? Or should we use the door?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2016, 10:48:27 PM »
"Considering the wall is gone if you don't mind watching  your step you could just walk out, the gun is powered down and being packed up for it's next test, or if you want to go the 'easy' way out the door and into the vehicle yard, she's probably checking out the Dire Wolf battlemech by now, that's the giant one shaped almost like a giant fridge." Keri replied.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2016, 11:20:15 PM »
"Alright then," Cecilia said, and headed out the door. She stopped and waited for Lian. As she stood there she looked around there were spaceships everywhere.
Oh woof