The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255874 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2016, 05:29:57 PM »
"I dunno diapers , wipes... anything i can grab for you really...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2016, 09:40:41 PM »
Cecilia smiled at the droid, she was glad it was there otherwise she'd be completely lost. "Well, now that you mention it: could you point me to the market district?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2016, 12:47:28 AM »
"Of course!" the droid responded. "The Market District is directly beyond the space port in which you now stand. Just head north from here. I must point out, however, you must go through the security screens before you will be allowed into the Draco City proper - the DMC take the security of Dragon'taan very seriously. Oh, and that mansion--" the droid indicated the mansion and surrounding grounds sitting atop a hill overlooking the city. "--is Indari Manor. I am obligated to point out that visiting spacers are not to go there unless they are directly invited by High General Indari or one of his associates. Spacers interested in learning about General Indari are encouraged to seek out the--"

"That's enough, T1-N1," came a female voice from nearby. From behind the droid, in an archway just shy of the security station, a young Pandaren (Anthro-Panda) with slim pigtails and a modified Kar98 K Rifle with a scope appeared. "I do apologize for the droid. The models we got from Czerka Corporation tend to be a bit talkative." The Pandaren slung her rifle and extended a paw to shake. "Name's Lian - Lian Reznov."

*** Drakona Residence ***

"That'd be fine, Tigress, thank you," Kabier responded.

"We appreciate the help, Tigress," Viktor said. "But I gotta ask - what's your interest in our baby?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2016, 01:03:47 AM »
Drakona residence----

"I'm good with kids and I've got some time off recently after that Shipment of Storm rifles went to the Sangheili, besides my assistants, Keri and that lioness or whatever she was can handle things." Tigress replied.

Dragon'taan spaceport-----

"I thought Tigress upgraded that silly droid?" Asked a purple skinned Dranei. "Or was that something else, Lian?" She finished turning to the mouse. "I"m Aylina Wulf."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2016, 01:14:04 AM »
*** Drakona Residence ***

"I'm surprised you don't have any kids, yourself, with as well as you do around them," Viktor commented. "Does no man ever show interest in you?"

"Wait a sec - what about that amnesiac guy? Travis Drake or whatever his name was?" Kabier asked. "He's interested in her."

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

"Sis, do you have to trail me wherever I go?" Lian asked with a hint of irritation. "Or was dad snoring again?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2016, 01:21:07 AM »
Cecilia shook the panda's paw.  "Hi there Lian, I'm Cecilia Jacobs. Pleased to meet you!" Her eyes shifted to the panda's weapon. "That's a big gun. What do you do around here?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2016, 01:24:57 AM »
"I'm not exactly intrested at the moment besides who wants' to marry a 400 pound 7 foot tall princess?" Tigress asked.

Spaceport----

"No Mom was snoring." Aylina replied.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2016, 01:29:04 AM »
"Oh, this?" Lian chuckled. She unslung her rifle. "You think this is big, you should see the armaments the rest of the Indari family totes around - everything from Assault Rifles to Shotguns, Disruptors, even lightsabers, of all things." Lian paused, then added, "As for what I do... I'm the Commander of the Warbird Devoras. It's the D'Derridex-class Warbird with the red hull tint sitting in orbit. I serve as a liaison between the Romulan Republic Fleet and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. Right now, I'm on shore leave, and decided to visit my dad."

Spaceport----

"No Mom was snoring." Aylina replied.

"She was?" Lian asked. "And I thought Dad's snoring was bad."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2016, 01:31:46 AM »
"IF you think her gun is 'big' you should see Tigress Arcnon's guns." Aylina giggled "She 'swings' around guns Sangheili and Unggoy would be jealous of." The Dranei added trying to look behind herself at her tail.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2016, 01:41:25 AM »
"Wow, that's impressive." Cecilia said, and held up her paws which were fashioned in metallic gloves. "I've got plasma claws. See?" Cecilia activated the gloves and red needles of plasma appeared on her fingertips. "Cool right?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2016, 01:44:41 AM »
Aylina  pulled out a Needler "Nice but i like my type-33 guided munitions launcher better, it makes nasty wound too when you hit someone with the top."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2016, 01:56:41 AM »
Cecilia turns to Aylina. "Looks... pointy!" She unsheathed her claws and extended her paw. "I don't think we've met. I'm Cecilia Jacobs."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2016, 02:00:08 AM »
"I said I'm Aylina Wulf where you too busy listening to my larger sister?" Aylina asked ,stepping back from Lian and shaking Cecllia's hand. "I meant that in a muscular way." She said to Lian.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2016, 02:08:56 AM »
"I guess I was." Cecilia blushed, "I did hear you mention someone named Tigress though. Is that another one of your friends?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2016, 02:13:58 AM »
"Tigress Arcnon is the Quater master, and Cheif engineer at the Dragon'taan Armory, that's in the Military district, If you need some new armor she also makes light weight leather  like and metal armors."