The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251492 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2016, 01:53:24 AM »
"First time on Dragon'taan?" asked a masculine voice. Nearby, Admiral Trask approached Cecilia. His rifle was still in his arms, but he still made no hostile gesture.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2016, 02:21:17 AM »
Cecilia gave the admiral a friendly wave. "Yes sir, and I'm really enjoying it so far. My name's Cecilia Jacobs." She said, extending her paw.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2016, 02:30:27 AM »
Trask smiled. Shaking Cecilia's hand, he responded, "Admiral Trask Makron, Romulan Republic Intelligence liaison to the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. Welcome to Dragon'taan... but I imagine you got a welcome from one of those chatty greeter droids."

Lian walked out and noticed Trask and Cecilia talking. "I see we've met Admiral Makron," she commented.

Trask looked to Lian, then to Cecilia. "What brings the two of you to Quartermaster Arcnon's workshop?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2016, 02:38:44 AM »
Tigress was STIll rummaging through the wreckages of the 4 vehicles trying to salvage anything still of use, and determine what to do with the rest completely unaware of the three visitors nearby.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2016, 03:42:07 AM »
"I'm gonna try and find Tigress," Lian chuckled, leaving Trask alone with Cecilia.

"Lian didn't brag about how she lives at Indari Manor with her father, did she?" Trask asked Cecilia once Lian was out of earshot.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2016, 03:50:49 AM »
"Oh now i just can't wait for the 'The plating failed, there's viscosity throughout the gel layer as well. Optics, totally fried.  And let's not even talk about the power supply.  You know how expensive this gear is, girl? ' talk from Kyle. Tigress moaned as she continued to salvage what she could from the two hovertanks and the legs of the Timber Wolf.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Zrin

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • What constitutes as a "Personal Text"?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Orniaves (Avian Raven)
  • Coloring: Dark purple feathers (NOT BLACK). Blue irides, Black sclera.
  • Height: 7'3"
  • Weight: 205
  • Build: Slender, slightly muscular.
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2016, 11:47:56 AM »
"Ten minutes to exit jump."

I sighed as the P.A system jerked me from my day-dreaming. I had gotten so used to the quiet drone of the ship's engines that the P.A system seemed deafening in comparison. It's echo still seems to be reverberating around the empty mess hall.

I look towards the cold thermos sitting on the table in front of me, I grab it and stand up. I walk stiff legged to the exit on the far end of the mess hall. It's not really the far end, It's only ten feet away or so. The mess hall is small, It only needs to seat at maximum seven individuals.

I reach the door and it opens automatically, I pass through and walk to my right. I travel down the port fore hallway towards the cockpit. The narrow hallways would make most claustrophobic but I call these home.

I turn at the bend in the hall make a left into the cockpit. I climb into the chair and move into position. The consoles glow a calming blue.

The cockpit shield is down while we’re jumping so there’s not much of a view. I still have a few minutes before we arrive at Dragon’taan.

With a few flicks of my hands I bring up the crew bios.

>>>Ar ‘Ven Sovreyst<<<
Species: Insectoid.
Role: Heavy weapons/Point officer.
Height: 2.43 Meters, 8 feet 6 inches.
Weight: 196.405 Kilograms, 433 pounds.
Dislikes: Sitting idle, Heights, And fish.
Preferred weapons: Type-R HMG22, Protection shield w/ Type-R HG13.
Description: Dark purple carapace coloration, Red eyes. Long thin trapezoidal head with a split lower mandible. Hunched posture with scale armored carapace, Extremely muscular. Large arms with four clawed digits, Digitigrade legs with four digit talons. Innumerable scars, Monotone voice.

Bio: Ar ‘Ven Sovreyst is easily the biggest and strongest of the crew. His large stature comes from his naturally armored carapace. The smooth yet scaled carapace deflects most melee blows and some small arms fire. Due to his strength he is able to operate some of the larger weapons in our arsenal. His HMG22 makes short work on armored targets and obstructions.
He uses his shield and handgun as our point officer to deadly effect. His wide profile makes him good mobile cover. His armor further augments his abilities with armor lock, Gravity manipulation, and retractable forearm scythes. 

>>>Kyani Morozite<<<
Species: Sea serpent.
Role: Infiltrator/Marksman.
Height: 1.90 Meters, 6 feet, 3 inches.
Weight: 77.110 Kilograms, 170 pounds.
Dislikes: Crowds, Cramped places, MREs
Preferred weapons: R-Type LRMRP-13, Type-R SMG12 Infiltrator Mod.
Description: Light blue scale coloration, Hazel eyes. Smooth, long, narrow, and tall head. Narrow shoulders, Long arms with five webbed digits. Slightly muscular. Plantigrade legs with four webbed digits. Long thin tail. Large scar across left pectoral and horizontal scar across the small of the back.

Bio: Kyani Morozite is a cold and calculating soldier. He brings this mentality to all aspects of life, Making him a brilliant tactician and intelligent all around. His main role is as a marksman. He provides over-watch with his R-Type Long Range Marksman Rifle Platform. He can strike a target four kilometers away with his rifle. His secondary role is as an infiltrator. His smooth scales, webbed digits, and large lung capacity makes him a great swimmer. He uses this ability to infiltrate aquatic vessels and harbors, as well as sabotage. His armor further augments his abilities with, Active camouflage, Gravity manipulation, advanced radar, and padded feet.

>>>Verdant Viridescence<<<
Species: Horned owl.
Role: Heavy vehicle operator/Pilot.
Height: 1.76 Meters, 5 feet 10 inches.
Weight: 70.307 Kilograms, 155 pounds.
Dislikes: Spitefulness, Reading, Oranges.
Preferred weapons: Type-R PDW8, Type-R HG12.
Description: Dark green feathers, White breast, Yellow eyes. Large head and eyes, A short and sharply hooked bill, Circular facial disk with radiating feathers. Slightly muscular. Large feathers on arm with five clawed digits, Plantigrade legs with four digit talons. Short spotted tail. Stab wound on left palm.

Bio: Verdant Viridescence is a feisty and hot headed individual and often butts heads with  Tzoriaza. Her role is operating heavy vehicles such as Main Battle Tanks and Armored Personnel Carriers. She also pilot a variety of spacecraft such as Light, Medium, Heavy fighters, and space superiority crafts. She provides close air support and protection for The Phosphorescent. She possesses a wealth of CQB tactics that she puts to use with fearsome faculty.

>>>Solariar Flaxen<<<
Species: Golden eagle.
Role: Explosive Ordinance Disposal,SAPPER.
Height: 2.07 Meters, 6 feet 10 inches.
Weight: 111.13 Kilograms, 145 pounds.
Dislikes: Anti-climatic things, Being beaten, Subtlety.
Preferred weapons: R-Type SFMML, Type-R SG12.
Description: Gold and brown feathers, Hazel eyes. Large and cracked hooked beak. Very muscular. Long gold and brown striped tail. Large arms with five clawed digits. Large plantigrade legs with four digit talons. Large wings on back. Left wing assisted with mechanical exoskeleton.
Multiple scar on left wing, face, beak, torso, and leg.

Bio: Solariar Flaxen is an extremely arrogant and proud soldier and individual, This can be grating for most people. His background in EOD supplies him with knowledge of a multitude of explosive devices which makes him invaluable in sabotage. His affinity is also shown through his use of his Shoulder Fired Multi Missile Launcher, Which he uses often on the battlefield. He was severely wounded during a firefight that resulted in loss of function in his left wing. It has since been augmented with an exoskeleton.

>>>Tzoriaza Spessartite<<<
Species: Raptor
Role: Light vehicle operator, Pursuit unit.
Height: 1.82 Meters, 6 feet.
Weight: 65.77 Kilograms, 145 pounds.
Dislikes: Going slow, Open spaces, Fish.
Preferred weapons: R-Type BAR51, Type-R AP12
Description: Brown and burnt orange scales, Yellow eyes. Long, Narrow, Tall head. Thin build.
Slightly muscular arms with five clawed digits. Very muscular digitigrade legs with four digits.
Long thick tail. Long scar on sternum. Multiple burnt orange stripes.

Bio: Tzoriaza Spessartite is a soft spoken, kind, and polite individual. She is however very spiteful at times. She also has a very strong moral code, and is very aggressive towards those that break her moral code. She is known to use excessive force against theme. Her role is light vehicle operator, This includes light armored vehicles such as light armored utility vehicles and light tanks. She is also a pursuit unit, utilizing high end sports and super cars. She is also a very capable foot pursuit unit, Running up to 73 kilometers per hour (45 MPH).

>>>Phoenix Leberecht<<<
Species: Human.
Role: Medic.
Height: 1.85 Meters, 6 feet 1 inches.
Weight: 74.85 Kilograms, 165 pounds.
Dislikes: Monopoly, Monkeys, Broccoli.
Preferred weapons: Type-R AR45, SMG9.
Description: Caucasian, Red hair, Brown eyes. Muscular build. Medium sized arms with five digits. Plantigrade legs with five digits. Scar on knee.

Bio: Phoenix Leberecht is a very calm person, even under extreme circumstances. Coupled with many years of practice in medicine this makes her a very effective combat medic. She also has knowledge of chemical biology and biological engineering. This makes her useful in the creation of biological weapons.

>>>Zrinka Xochiquetzal<<<
Species: Raven.
Role: Captain, Commander.
Height: 2.2 Meters, 7 feet 3 inches.
Weight: 92.98 Kilograms, 205 pounds.
Dislikes: Discord, Compound Theta, [REDACTED].
Description: Dark purple and black feathers, Blue eyes, Black sclera. Large plumage. Slightly muscular build. Medium sized arms with five clawed digits. Plantigrade legs with four digit talons.
Long tail with purple and black stripes. Metal sleeve on left arm with TACPAD.

Bio: Zrin Xochiquetzal is a casual and sarcastic individual. His very calm demeanor in combat is very misleading. His prowess in battle, both melee and ranged, is unmatched. His role as Captain gives him exclusive control over The Phosphorescent. The Phosphorescent is a re-purposed Retaliator class bomber for long hauls. It still contains a bomb bay however the second bay is re-purposed for a mess hall.

“Exit jump imminent.”

I swipe the page away and bring up my flight instruments and prepare for exit. I flip a switch above me and wake up my crew.

“Rise and shine, We’re about to enter Dragon’taan orbit. Get dressed and fed before landfall.” I said over the P.A system.

I feel the drone of the engines slow down as we exit the jump. The metal shield raises to reveal Dragon’taan. I pilot the ship to enter a stable orbit and await for communication.
What do I put here? Do I literally put my signature here?
I don't have a touchscreen.

Avatar not by me: Rebellion by Firefeather.
I felt like it captured how I look fairly well.
I would draw my own however I can't draw a circle without f**king up.

The story of my life.
http://zrinxochiquetzal.deviantart.com/gallery/56953243/Evanessence

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2016, 12:06:26 PM »
"I'm gonna try and find Tigress," Lian chuckled, leaving Trask alone with Cecilia.

"Lian didn't brag about how she lives at Indari Manor with her father, did she?" Trask asked Cecilia once Lian was out of earshot.
"I think she did mention it once. I didn't mind, it's pretty cool. As for me, I came here to pick up some supplies and stuff. I'm meeting Tigress because I heared she makes armor." Cecilia adjusted her clothes, which always shifts around as she moves. "This old thing is so uncomfortable."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2016, 03:07:32 PM »
"Oh, Tigress makes more than armor. Trust me on that," he patted his Storm Rifle as though a hint on what else Tigress makes.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

(Zrin, do you have an image of your ship, and if so, can you put it in a link? I need to know whether or not it is small enough for a planetary landing or if your ship needs to dock in orbit.)

The sudden arrival of yet another ship in Dragon'taan orbit was met with the same greeting the last one was: "Unidentified starship, this is Dragon'taan Orbital Traffic Control - please identify, over," requested an artificial female voice.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2016, 03:44:05 PM »
"She'll hold together." Tigress muttered to herself as a scale of armor fell off the Dire Wolf Battlmech... The tiger paused for a moment. "Hear me baby, hold together." Tigress said almost finished with her Damage report, when she found a large crater in the building behind the Dire wolf... "Chalk one up for the damage team."Tigress moaned. "Now i really hear  Kyle yelling at me." She sighed turning around to check the second hovertank.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2016, 09:44:46 PM »
Cecilia stared at the rifle. "Impressive" she said, and then she paused for a moment, thinking. "Do you think she could make a power suit?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2016, 09:47:41 PM »
"Power suit?" Trask asked. "I admit, it's within her capabilities - she's been known to make variations of the Mjolnir armor that the UNSC Spartans use, along with various kinds of power armor.

Lian finally found Tigress and asked, "Hey, Tigress - too busy to talk business to a newcomer to Dragon'taan?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2016, 10:08:54 PM »
Cecilia's eyes lit up "That's wonderful, I'll definitely need to talk to her about that. I've got a few ideas of my own."

(Speaking of which, I would like to ask: this universe is a great combination of multiple franchises. But would you mind if I bring in some stuff from the Metroid universe? )
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2016, 10:25:20 PM »
(don't think we mind CDF is Starfox.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2016, 01:57:21 AM »
(Please PM the details, and we'll talk. I'm not familiar with Metroid, even though I have heard of it. I need to know what exactly is being added so I can update the first post for all to see.)

Trask smiled. But then, his communicator squawked, and he responded in a Romulan dialect. "Forgive me, but I must get going," he told Cecilia. "I'm due on New Romulus soon. Oh, before I go, a friendly word of advice - if you run into General Indari himself, be respectful, but do not be afraid of him. Ask any of us who know him, he may look like he'll rip your throat out at the wrong word, but that's because of his long, distinguished record. He's a good man deep down. And while I'm thinking of him, be careful what you say about his original home world - it's still a rather sensitive subject." After that, the man beamed out, and Lian was still waiting for Tigress's response when a young, red-skinned humanoid person in black, armored robes ( http://s25.postimg.org/ljrd851rj/DMC_General_K_torr.jpg ) and dual lightsabers appeared, walking out of another building, flanked by a young human female and an even-younger Twi'lek female.

"Get this to Quinn, Vette, and tell him the project was approved," the man said, handing a datapad to the Twi'lek. Vette nodded and beamed out, and the red-skinned man turned to the human. "Where was this contact of yours?" he asked her.

"He told me to meet him in the Central District, in sublevel eight of the Government Enclave," the human responded. The humanoid frowned slightly in concern.

"Any reason why?" he asked.

"He didn't say, but given the look on his face, the fact he was trembling and stammering, and the fear I sensed in him, I can't imagine it's anything light," the human stated. "I've never known Lieutenant Sanders to get that shaken up over small matters."

"Well, then, let's get moving - I want to know what he knows," the humanoid said officiously. He turned, started walking, and nearly collided with Cecilia. "Oh," he apologized, "My apologies, madame." The human female's hand went for her lightsaber staff, but the humanoid raised a hand. "Easy, Jaesa - if this off-worlder meant any harm, I imagine we would have sensed a disturbance in the Force." The human's hand dropped away. "You'll have to excuse Jaesa... she tends to be suspicious of newcomers to Dragon'taan. But after the incident caused by that one off-worlder years ago, I can't really say I blame her."