The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When you wish upon a coin...  (Read 5268 times)

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
When you wish upon a coin...
« on: November 15, 2007, 11:31:12 AM »
About time i made a decent rp, too... <<

~ Once upon a time, there were a band of genies who decided to have a little fun. So they decided to create the Samanid, magical coins that granted one wish for every coin. The coins themselves were made out of silver and were also very valuable. If the coin was rubbed repeatedly, one of the genies in the group would come out and grant the person a wish. The wishes should only be small ones, but any thing is possible. In other words... be careful what you wish for... ~

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Quick Bio:
Other notes:

--------------------- More story ------------------

It's Friday the 13th... of July. The year is 2007 and we're in the small town of Whitehaven, England. A small town that's full of tradition and everyone knows everyone. There are many young people there who dream of leaving the town to go to the big city and there are those who don't mind the quiet life. But all of those people's life are about to change, as thirty strange coins fall from the sky and into the village. Some land in the open, some land in the people's very rooms. What are you going to wish for?

~ Some OOC notes ~

This is a very freeform rp. The players can decide the direction of this rp. It can turn into anything you want it to be. Wish for fantasy, action, magic, moar furries? Done! You want to gain skillz? Done! If you want the wish to screw up, then that's what happens. I'm not a GM nor do I intend to be one. I'm just another player. Feel free to make whatever character you want. Use yourself! Have fun! Just remember, "every action has a consequence" and "Everything has a weakness". If you plan to become a evil overlord, you must have a weakness. And for the sake of the rp, don't wish for world domination. If you want that, then wish to become someone who can take it over. Alright, is that all? KTHXBAI. Commence Roleplay!
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: When you wish upon a coin...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:49 AM »
reserve please. will post later
Name: Jesse
Race: panda
Appearance: a strange blue panda with long blue hair in a ponytail in the back.
Personality:A quick wit and corny and senseless humor annoys a lot of people.
Quick Bio: He never moved out of his hometown of Logan, Ohio until he heard about the rest of the world. His parents supported his decision to move to England to retrace his roots. He likes nice open spaces and quiet areas, and Whitehaven is the perfect spot for him. Not too loud.
Other notes: He has ADD.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:44:53 AM by Jesse »
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »
Name: Jacob Austin Herd
Race: Black wolf.
Appearance: A completely black furred wolf with amethyst eyes. He wears a black t-shirt with a large, white pawprint on it and some blue tattered jeans, along with some black sneakers. He has some square glasses mounted on his muzzle and wears a runed bracelet on his right wrist, a black digital watch on the left plus a small golden ankh necklace.
Personality: Kind and loyal. A very friendly fellow and like to consider himself "wild and free".
Quick Bio: Moved from America with his father to experience the country side. He's been here a few weeks now, but hasn't gained any friends, much to his boredom.
Other notes: He's a bit deaf.

((Just getting this out of the way.))

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 02:53:03 PM »
Name: Sora Saphir Fallen
Race: Tiger-Wolf Halfbreed
Appearance: black fur with random orange stripes, a black tail and a silver underbelly.
Personality: Very shy, takes to work seriously, has very little impatience for anything, and has a tendency to take her time with things that normally need to be rushed...
Quick Bio: She has lived in Whitehaven for a year now, she moved away from her parents and by law, she is old enough to be on her own. She lives by herself on the outskirts of Whitehaven, warning travelers the dangers and quiet of her town.
Other notes: has a slight problem with people getting in her way, she doesn't like male furries much; especially ones that are normally stupid-acting.

Sora walked along the porch of her two story house. She wished it would stop raining. A thump sounded ad she felt something land in her jacket hood. "What's this?" She askedm, pulling out a silver coin. She could see some kind of writing on the face of it and she started rubbing it to see it better. "Huh?" Smoke was rising from the coin.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 03:01:10 PM »
Jesse, who is exhausted and worn out, walks out of the stage door, and into the rain. This was his worst performance ever. "Does it have to be this way?" He was about to leave when he felt something pelt his head and land on the ground. He looked up to curse the person who threw the stone, but saw no one. He looked down to search for the small stone, but only found a small coin. The coin looks brand new, so he decides to keep it. After a closer inspection, he notices that there are small writings on it.

Heading home, he decides to look at the coin in more detail. He put it behind a glass of water to get a better view of the coin, but the writings were in a foreign language, so he just placed it in his desk at the hotel.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 03:19:12 PM »
Smoke continues to rise from the small, dirty coin until a wisp of smoke resembling a winged tiger-jaguar gargoyle pops out. "WTF?!!"
"You may have any small wish you like. Just one. What do you wish?" It asks, giving her a devillish smile and a condescending glare.
"i would like...no...hmm...?" She looked at it with a slow smile. "i think I'll wait. For now, do you get to come out often?"
"No...I do not..Only when people make their wishes then I return." It stopped glaring and relaxed a little, its eyes keeping a keen lookout for potential wishers.
"So you're only around long enough to wave your hands and grant a wish?" She was amazed, it seemed very cruel to do such a thing to someone. "How do you... become free?"
"Yes, only that long. And there is no surefire way. I only have one way..Its much too complicated for you to help with."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »
Jacob was sitting on a oil drum in the garage of his new house, staring out on the road with a lonely look on his face. He wanted someone, anyone to hang out with, but he was too shy to bother to contact anyone and on top of that, people seemed to avoid talking to him. Maybe they didn't like outsiders... He had a clear American accent, being from New York. He walked over to the wall and picked up his guitar, went back to the oil drum and started playing some random song... Maybe if he was lucky, someone would come listen to him and give him some money... If he was lucky...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 03:39:23 PM »
Hearing music, Sora gently places the genies coin in her back pocket; noticing he disappears when she does so. "Very pretty.." She mumlbes. Coming upon the black wolf playing, she drops a few meager dollars down and sits beside him. "Hello. I'm Sora. Who're you?" She asks quietly.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 04:04:02 PM »
Noticing that the rain is gone, he walks out, and starts to walk down the street. Today's performance sucked sac. He thought to himself. Maybe the European audience is not for m....... He heard a sound coming from a garage in the neighborhood. He sat down on the curb, and listened to the wonderful music coming from the area. Too afraid he might get shooed away, he just sits there.
MySpace

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 10:09:58 PM »
He stopped playing, as the girl sat down next to him. "Uh... I'm Jacob..." He looked down at the dollars. "You american? 'Cause... Dollars are no good here..." He glanced back at the girl... He had a somewhat... worried look on his face... He looks a bit uncomfortable, too... Although... The girl was a bit cute...

Oh, i know!

Offline macky2007

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Wolf
  • Coloring: Black with Gray highlights
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 110 lb.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 06:27:17 PM »
Name: Mack Salsworth
Race: Black Wolf
Appearance: Black with gray highlights, and very silver paws.
Personality: Loyal, yet independent. Strong willed, yet physically weak (compared to other wolves)
Quick Bio:
-Left wolf pack (more like was abandoned) at age of 12
-Very domestic animal. (Enjoys being petted and what not, although, not many people dare pet a stray wolf)
-Kind hearted, to those on my good side.

Other notes:
-None

"Finally, to own something, all my own"
*Slams the cupboard door shut and puts a pot of water on the stove*
"It's hard to believe that I'd be one to inherit anything, considering my family abandoned me at the age of 12..."
*Turns to leave the kitchen, yet feels something cold on his foot*
"Whats this?"
"A coin? It doesn't seem to say what country it's from, maybe if I wash it off"
*Returns to the kitchen and prepares to wash the coin, suddenly his pot whistles, he quickly shuts off the stove and finishes his cocoa, forgetting about the coin*
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:37:46 PM by macky2007 »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »
"Yes, but only a little. I wanted to get rid of my american money at home but there was no one to take it....I guess you can have it." She notices the blush and the worried look and smiles warmly. "It's alright. I hate when these things happen." She turns a bit pink and hides under her cloak hood.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 03:51:58 PM »
"Thanks, i guess..." He felt his ear twitch for some reason, it had a nasty habit of doing for no reason. "So... Why'd you come here...? Because of my guitar playing...?" He looked down at his guitar... It was old and beaten up, but sounded as good as any other guitar... He got it from his dad a few years ago, who also taught him to play... He felt himself blushing a bit again... Wonder why... Which is when it happened. Jacob felt something hit his head and he was knocked off the barrel (mostly due to the shock of being hit), landing on the concrete floor. The guitar landed with a... crash? Uh oh. Jacob looked to his left and saw a shattered guitar... He didn't even notice the strange coin that was lying next to him... He just stared at the broken guitar, feeling the tears flowing up and out of his eyes...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »
Hearing the crash and the thump, Sora looked over. "Oh my god. What happened? Are you okay?" She asked, getting off the barrel and helping him up. She noticed the guitar and wiped some of his tears away. "I can fix it. Don't worry." She reassures him, pulling the coin out and rubbing it.
"Yes?" He looks at the guitar, her and the boy. "Let me guess? Fix the guitar?" He shrugged, he was used to stupid things like this.
"No. I want you free and then you can fix the guitar. How do you do it?" She was pondering how far she'd go to free him then decided to the end of time. He was very lonely and he seemed sad to have to go back into the coin so soon. "What's your name?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »
He was helped up and felt his tears wiped away... He couldn't help but feel like a child. He looked up and saw the... person floating in front of him... His jaw dropped... What the heck was that...? It reminded him a lot of a genie...  "S-Sora... Wha..." He could barely speak... He was that shocked... Of course it was hella cool... But then again, you never saw stuff like this happening... Like, ever.

Oh, i know!