The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When you wish upon a coin...  (Read 5265 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: When you wish upon a coin...
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »
"Shocked son? I won't hurt you. And it'll take a while, would you be ready to kill someone to help me?" He asked her , cradling her hands in his. "You mean a lot to this furry, I couldn't ask much of you with him around."
"Jacob, are you ok?" She looked into his eyes for a few minutes then turned to the gargoyle. "Yes I would. He means a little to me as well but I would help you both no matter where it takes me." She turned back to Jacob and brushed his hair back from his face. "You sure you're ok?" She asked, worry turning her dark purple eyes bright. She removed her hood and smiled at him, offering her hand.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 05:24:29 PM »
((This looks fun...I'll give it a try. As I said, I've been looking for some new rps.))

Name: Heather
Race: Dragon
Appearance: Grey blue scales and wings. Electric blue hair and a long tail with a blue flame flickering on the end of it.
Personality: Friendly, bubbly but often very cowardly.
Quick Bio: Heather moved here from the busy city of Manchester. She was very popular there both with girls and boys, though she couldn't talk to new people without her firends. Despite this she was secretly very intelligent. Her rich family decided to downsize to a two story cottage in Whitehaven. Heather is NOT happy about this.
Other notes: She's very shy around people, especially males.

Music playing so loudly that she couldn't hear her parents tell her to turn it down, and reading the latest magazines (her parents had had them delivered from the nearest town, as the local newsagents didn't stock them), it was a suprise that Heather actually heard the coin land. But then, she had always had an ear for money. She pressed the off button on her CD player, and searched around the mess of a floor foor where she heard the coin land. After a bit of digging, she found the coin under an old pair of jeans, and studied it, trying to work out what it was. It was no coin that Heather had ever seen. It was decorated strangly too.
"Foreign..." she sighed, to no one in paticular, still holding the coin. She threw herself back onto the bed, and played with the coin in her hand. She decided to take herself outside, and find someone else who might know what it was. As she walked away from the house, she sighed, "Gawd, it's so boring here....sometimes I just wish our house was back n manchester..."

"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »
"Uh..." He blinked and wondered what the frig was going on. A genie and that girl... Why was it so hard to believe? It was right in front of his eyes... So why? He let out a annoyed sigh... He was annoyed at his sense of logic that was yelling in his head: "This isn't real, you idiot! It's a dream! Stuff like this isn't real!" Yeah... He didn't have much confidence in himself... He just grabbed Sora's hand and just let whatever happen...
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 05:40:42 PM »
She pulled him into a hug and burried her face in his neck, purring quietly. "You smell good."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 05:57:31 PM »
Jacob blushed brightly. He had never been this close to a girl before... He had never been popular with the ladies, so he felt... very awkward right now... "Uh... Thanks..." He didn't really know what to say... or do, for that matter...

((As a little note, Broken, try not to post one-liners. It can be very hard to find how to reply to that. Two lines minimum, ok? If you get writer's block, then tell us. Ok? ))

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 06:30:40 PM »
{sorry. got sidetracked.}
She brought her face back let go of him, she was blushing rather hard now. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, looking at the ground furiously. She could be so dumb sometimes.

"Cute little one. Why not ask him to marry you?" He chuckled then groaned.
"SHUT UP!!" She yelled, kicking him in the face, claws out.
"That hurt. Ow." He muttered, rubbing the side of his maw.
"Good. It was supposed to." She snarled, her eyes narrowed. "Stupid gargoyle. Now you have a name. Keandred." She spat the name.
{better?}
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline macky2007

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Wolf
  • Coloring: Black with Gray highlights
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 110 lb.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 07:04:23 PM »
**Sipping some tea he sat down at his computer with the coin and tried to search for it. He thought he could make out some text on the coin so he rubbed the spec of dirt off of it, he set it down and searched for coin collecting websites, when suddenly the coin began to smoke, he set his tea down behind him and leaped behind the chair as a genie appeared to come out of the coin

Genie: Well, it certainly took you long enough to rub the coin boy.
"Who, who are you?"
Genie: All you need to know is I'm a genie, you found my coin, and you have one small wish.
"A genie, aren't those only in, like, fairy tales"
Genie: Come on kid you can have anything you want, a car, a pony
"You seem kind of, depressed..."
Genie: Yeah well, I generally don't get to see the light of day this long, come on, just get this over with so I can go back
"You mean, people just waste their wishes in seconds?"
Genie: Thats generally the case
"Well, I think I'll have to sleep on this one"
Genie: Unfortunately, I can't go back into my coin until you make a wish
Mack: Well then, I guess you're going to be up for a while, now, what do you mean by small?
** Mack nearly dozes off as the genie explains the limitations of his power

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 08:27:43 PM »
((Very much better. ^^))

Jacob blushed, too. He just sat there watching Sora yell at the genie, who was now named Keandred, whatever that meant... ...He had no intention of saying something that would make this situation worse, either...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 08:39:01 PM »
"Now go entertain yourself. I can't beleive how thick your head has to be. JUST GO!!" She screamed, sitting on the barrel with a huff and started working on the guitar. It would take a lot of patience and several days of plain work but she was determined to fix his guitar. She collected the peices and slipped into the growing fog, determination forcing her to run all the way home.

"Now where's my paper?'' She mumbled, pulling out some large paper and pencil. "Now, the body goes here..And the head here...The picks will stay here and the knobs here..." She mumbles under her breath, beginning to reconstruct Jacob's guitar into a drawing. After she had most of it, she started working on carving the body if it out of a wood block she had beside her. "I hope he'll play it better when he gets it back. I know it'll last longer if I fix it this way than if I glue it."

"Keandred..I like it." He snarled back, following her. She was still holding the coin out and he had no choice but to follow.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 02:08:07 PM »
Jacob blinked at Sora, as she walked away... She was going to fix it, wasn't she? He still felt a bit sad, but also happy... He got a friend... He sighed and looked down... A coin... A... really weird coin... That was probably the thing that hit his head... He looked out of the garage, wondering who threw so hard at him. It effing hurt. A lot. Plus he broke his guitar in the fall. Whoever threw it, was... Who was he kidding? He had no intention of hurting anyone... He couldn't hurt a fly. Even if he was provoked. It's not that he couldn't, he just couldn't bring himself to injuring people... He sighed and put the coin into his pocket, as he walked into the house... It was dinner... He could smell the spaghetti out in the garage...

Oh, i know!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »
She had the body carved and started on the head, all the original peices were in place. "Now he needs it." She mumbles, carving the last peice and picks up the new guitar. "An exact copy. I love my work." She grins, painting it to look exactly like the old one. "Now for the gift and the finishing touch." She dabs a small red dot on the left-hand corner and paints a small, simple design out of spades.
"Are you sure he won't notice it's not the original?"
"Yes. He'll love it. I can feel it."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2007, 10:44:21 PM »
He had his dinner and talked about the stuff that happened in the garage... His father actually had trouble believing, but did anyway. He then went up to his room and lied down on the bed, as he pulled the coin out of his pocket. Didn't that girl have one just like it? Did that mean that he got to wish for something...? What should he wish for...? He had a feeling that he didn't need to wish for the guitar... But what should he wish for then...?

Oh, i know!

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 07:15:07 AM »
I looked up and saw a silver coin....

Name:Shinzui
Race: Arctic Wolf
Appearance:Shiny black hair, I wear white and black mock vests, and black or white baggy pants all the time, I wear white goggles and my eyes are white.
Personality:Cold but caring
Quick Bio:When I was 14, I was given a wristwatch, it helped me with alchemy... I could only perform alchemy whilst wearing it...
One day I decided I'd try to do it without the watch...I aged 5 years, which made me turn 19, my B-day is Sep 21 so I turned 20
Other notes:N/A

I caught the coin in my hand... "Hmm... I've heard about these... I'll use it later.. " I walked into a coffee shop..
"I'd like some tea, extra vanilla, extra sugar..."
I gave the guy a 5, took my tea, and walked out the door..
I sipped my tea and sat on a bench...

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 07:51:46 PM »
She walked through the almost empty steet. Occasionaly she saw someone hurry by with a bag of groceries or something else. She was still playing with the coin, when, balancing on the edge of the drain, she found a similar coin. She sighed, she would have been lucky had they been pound coins...
Soon, Heather came across an artic wolf sitting on a bench. He looked to have a coin just like mine. He was a few years older than me, and I was a bit of him, but he was the only person I'd seen with a coin like mine, so I sat down next to him.
"Uh, hi..."
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 03:31:10 AM »
After he walked over to the empty theater, he stepped inside. "Man. I love this, but I just can't do it anymore." He walks away, back to the hotel.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.