The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50072 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1230 on: February 01, 2017, 07:51:24 PM »
As Devin stopped, Zanthe let out a sigh of slight relief. Still blushing furiously, the catfox glanced down at her stomach. "...I don't really need to, to be honest," she says, rubbing the back of her head. "It's more of a precaution than anything else... Why do you think it's a shame, though?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1231 on: February 01, 2017, 09:01:35 PM »
Raz stepped back as Zaida woke up and when he was picked up, Raz hugged her tightly, overly happy that she was awake and well... 'well' from what he could tell.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1232 on: February 01, 2017, 11:40:54 PM »
Al sunk the first knife into the crack in the warriors helmet, quickly following up with the second knife to really force it through. Here's hoping this works...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1233 on: February 02, 2017, 01:29:31 AM »
The nearby presence kept getting closer.

Viola, seeing that Al seemed to have it handled, hung back a bit, waiting to see what happened while she was still close enough to cover.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1234 on: February 02, 2017, 01:32:28 AM »
"I like your natural fur color, looks prettier on you." He stated. "However that just my opinion."
Zaida looked at the floor as she walked. Looking down her shadow, she was worried the gods may come down...

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1235 on: February 02, 2017, 02:40:59 AM »
Al sunk the first knife into the crack in the warriors helmet, quickly following up with the second knife to really force it through. Here's hoping this works...

The knight hiding behind the tree watched Al. He held his sword in his right hand and his left hand kept him balanced against the tree.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1236 on: February 02, 2017, 02:55:25 AM »
"I like your natural fur color, looks prettier on you." He stated. "However that just my opinion."
Zaida looked at the floor as she walked. Looking down her shadow, she was worried the gods may come down...

Raz continued to hug Zaida, but he felt that something was off, and he looked up at Zaida and met her snout, nuzzling her to try and comfort her.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1237 on: February 02, 2017, 03:43:18 AM »

Viola noticed the knight, but did not say anything or acknowledge that she saw him.

Zanthe  glanced away from Devin so that he couldn't see her face. "That's... that's very nice of you to say," she said, her tailtip twitching softly. "You also, um... have nice fur. Thank you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1238 on: February 02, 2017, 08:26:29 AM »
The plate mail warrior roared, staggering away as Al's blade found purchase through his armor, and turned to swing at Al with an open, armored fist. His sword arm now hung useless at his side, obviously Al's attack had done some damage.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1239 on: February 02, 2017, 08:54:17 AM »
Seeing that his attack managed to do some damage gave Al a bit of hope for his fight. He was able to dodge backwards from the swing, but tried to maintain a bit of distance, knowing full well these beings were more physically powerful than him. He didn't realise that he was backing towards the other knight however...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1240 on: February 03, 2017, 03:23:28 AM »
The knight slowly started backing away, he held his sword tighter. He growled under his helmet, two handing his sword.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1241 on: February 03, 2017, 04:09:47 AM »
The chain mail clad warrior charged Al in a berserker tackle. He wrapped his arms around Al, and shouted at his cohort. "Now brother! Strike him down!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1242 on: February 03, 2017, 04:42:05 AM »
The chain mail warrior literally caught Al off guard. He cursed loudly, and attempted to force his way out of the hold.

The two warrior would be able to sense the presence of another being, not there in body but in spirit. Waiting...

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1243 on: February 03, 2017, 04:45:34 AM »
The knight stood up, he was confused and frankly scared. He swung down at Al screaming, "I'm sorry!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1244 on: February 03, 2017, 06:07:11 AM »
The plate mailed warrior caught the stranger knight's blade. "A dishonorable attack, sir!" He then tossed the knight aside, and moved to strike Al himself.