The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50401 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1215 on: January 25, 2017, 02:00:32 AM »
As the chain-mailed warrior was about to strike Viola, he stopped and stared at the sky.

Meanwhile...

In between Soulez and Tenliov, there was a massive caravan approaching. It carried what appeared to be a bundled up tent, and hundreds of wagons behind it. The figure at the lead had a huge smile on his face, a top-hat jauntily bouncing atop his head, and beautiful white gloves.  Behind him, a massive wooden frame held a large brass bell, beautifully crafted and polished to perfection. After reaching a large enough clearing in the woodland, the troupe began setting up the tent. As work was being done, the lead figure reached behind him, and rang the bell, signalling all who could hear it; the circus was in town!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1216 on: January 26, 2017, 04:40:43 AM »
Zaida eventually went unconscious from the sudden outburst and fell to the floor.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 02:47:16 AM by Zaida »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1217 on: January 26, 2017, 04:49:14 AM »
((Stowe, just gonna help you out again by bringing you up to speed. Currently, Al and Viola are out in a foresty area engaged in battle with some arch-angels. Zaida and Raz are outside a (I want to say) pub.))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1218 on: January 26, 2017, 10:58:15 PM »
Although Raz was afraid of Zaida, when she had fallen, Raz went under where her head would've fallen to cushion her fall, and with all ignoring the newcomer.    After breaking her head's fall, Raz pushed on her side in a nudging motion, trying to wake her back up.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1219 on: January 26, 2017, 11:50:12 PM »
(Restarting because my last character was boring and I want to start a new.)

Name: Redford Stowe
Species: Human
Clothing: Knight's Armor
Weapon: Large Claymore
Bio: Born on a small farm in the middle of no-where, Redford was an only child. So, like any child in these ages. He hurt himself alot. Climbing trees, exploring and other out door activities. At age 9 he and his father began to train with swords and shields, Redford became a master of it around the age of 20 and joined the Tenilov military. Serving for 10 years he left and became a sword for hire. He wanders to this day.
[size=78%]------------[/size]

Redford was riding through a rather large forest, in the distance he saw a group of people fighting. He scanned them and unmounted his horse, pulling his blade out he slowly crept towards them.

He hid behind a tree and watched as the figure in chain mail fought someone else.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1220 on: January 28, 2017, 03:05:56 PM »
The massive plate-mailed archangel hefted his blade up high, aiming to strike Al down in a single flourish.

At the circus site, construction was nearly finished. The final painted boards acting as a fence were brought up, and the massive brass bell was lifted to a much taller structure before being rung again. The second tolling rang farther and louder than the first, easily being heard for miles, the warm tone inviting all that could hear it to great fun and merriment.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1221 on: January 28, 2017, 03:26:25 PM »
Al prepped himself to dodge the attack, gripping his right side. Got to play it smart. His armour has to have a structural weak spot somewhere... Some place I can pierce it. Blast this rain! And blast those annoying bell chimes! He thought, not taking his eyes off the blade.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1222 on: January 29, 2017, 09:40:16 AM »
The blade, though heavy, got caught in a crook in a nearby tree, halting it's progress almost immediately. The plate-mailed warrior grunted in surprise, and tried to break the weapon free.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1223 on: January 29, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »
Al pulled a knife from it's hilt with his left arm and let go of his right side. He turned his attention to his opponents back, taking the time to look closely at the plate-mail. Come on... Some where at the joints... or maybe... Maybe if I hit him hard enough on the helmet, it'll disorientate him long enough for me to hit him again. And again. Until he doesn't get up....

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1224 on: January 29, 2017, 11:27:16 AM »
And there the weakpoint Al sought was. A hairline fracture, barely larger than a hair, it would give way with enough force.

The chain-mailed warrior, who had been standing by, made his way towards Al, seeing no honor in fighting Viola.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1225 on: January 29, 2017, 12:48:17 PM »
Al heard the chain-mailed warrior move towards him, and also saw the weak spot. This is insane. He thought as he pulled another knife from it's hilt into his right hand. I'm insane. He thought as he raised a knife. The first blow is to land it. The second blow is to send him home.

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1226 on: January 29, 2017, 02:06:01 PM »
The chain-mailed warrior made his way to Al, his blades carving into the earth as he moved.

The plate-mailed warrior grunted, and continued to try and free his weapon.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1227 on: February 01, 2017, 07:29:22 PM »
The monstress lifted her head slowly with a wicked smile. She stood and looked down at the bowing king. Her body covered with obsidian like armor, her short fur flowed as black smoke rose from her body, her eyes pitch black only with sharp gold pupils. "You bow down to me~" she said in an unsettling voice, it sounded as if several voices spoke simultaneously from her. The guards would've done something but all of them seemed lifeless and their horses bowed somehow remaining calm.
The kings eyes widened with fear and began to go black, he grew weak and pale as Zaida consumed his soul. The kingdom went dark, and the citizens began to flee. Each building slowly started to crumble. "I tried to be patient with you damned mortals! Your ancestors worshiped me... that was. before the gods forsaken me..."

"Mm, I'm sure that's the reason." He teasingly said with a nod. Devin folded the clothe differently to a cleaner side and proceeded to clean her fur off, it was beginning to wash off.
Viola stared up at the sky for a moment as well, wondering what the other person was looking at. As they ran away, though, she quickly dashed to Ray's cross and searched around it, trying to figure out a way to get down. As she did so, she kept her hands on her own daggers, just in case the man decided to come back. As she glanced back over, though, she realized that Al was getting double-teamed, and, deciding that Ray would be fine for now, drew her daggers and began to sneak up on the angel. I'm so going to hell for this...

Zanthe's cheeks burned scarlet as both blood and dye were washed away, exposing her pale white fur. Just underneath, there seemed to be several scars running across the catfox's abdomen.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1228 on: February 01, 2017, 07:32:19 PM »
Raz kept shaking Zaida, trying to wake her up, and even though it didn't seem to be working, he wouldn't stop.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1229 on: February 01, 2017, 07:43:46 PM »
He eventually finished cleaning and sat the rag down on the floor "There all better... it's a shame you have to wear dye."
Zaida sat up feeling lightheaded and her stomach twisting up with guilt. She glanced over at Razuel and picked him up without a single word and started to walk off into the woods.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 09:29:03 PM by Zaida »