The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50050 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1200 on: January 21, 2017, 05:09:46 AM »
Raz knew plainly that he was supposed to stay hidden, but he wanted to help, so he found a ground level way out from behind the counter, and he rushed at the coyote's ankle with his maw wide open, and thus soon made contact with that ankle, drawing blood from his thin, but sharp teeth.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1201 on: January 21, 2017, 05:15:53 AM »
The catfox's face got a little red as her shirt was removed, and got even redder as Devin began cleaning her up. While she still winced a ton, she began purring from the attention, much to her embarrassment.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1202 on: January 21, 2017, 05:25:38 AM »
"GAHH!" The coyote nearly about to impale the dragling before Zaida charged, the dagger stabbing deep into his chest.
"Whoever catches the dragon will be paid by the king!!" The bear roared.
Many hunters and farmers quickly rushed towards razuel however Zaida snatched him in time holding him close to her chest as she tried to get to the door unable to fight them with razuel in her hands only lashing her tail like a whip and shoving anthros to the floor.
Devin was pretty quiet, so the purring was fairly loud. He gave a soft chuckle as his face flushed as well. "Cute." He murmured glancing up at Zanthes face.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1203 on: January 21, 2017, 05:43:47 AM »
Raz was shaking as people started to rush them, and then in a panic, a high-pitched sound emitted from Raz's soulstone, and within a few seconds, it made a low bass noise, and before any could react, a large Kinetic blast came off of Raz, but in no way, affected Zaida.

A weird mechanic with how Raz's stone works is that if Raz believes he is in an immediate danger, then his soulstone will emit a low bass sound and energy, that knocks back most people, and it can warp any non-organic material.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1204 on: January 21, 2017, 05:58:51 AM »
Every fell back, they didn't dare get up. Zaida took the opportunity and quickly got out however guards some which were mounted on horses blocked her way. The monstress sighed, her tail swayed back and forth with anger. The veins in her eyes began to turn black however a simple blink stopped this process.
The king, was some sort of large feline but it wasn't very clear what. He snatched razuel, looking at this gem carefully. "A fine collection..." he murmured coldly.
"You're making a mistake" she managed to say as her teeth gritted together. A black goo began to drip from mouth and nose. She shook her head trying not to do what she would then regret later. "Don't take him..." Her legs shook and she fell to the floor quivering in pain.
The king scoffed. "Bowing won't do anyth- GRGH!" He set Raz down and got to his hands and knees however he couldn't control his own body or even speak.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1205 on: January 21, 2017, 06:22:18 AM »
Raz's body was physically drained from that blast, but when he was in the king's grasp, he let out a cry to Zaida, and when he was sat down again, he immediately went to Zaida, padding at her head and nuzzling her as to try and ask what's wrong.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1206 on: January 21, 2017, 06:29:26 AM »
"GAHH!" The coyote nearly about to impale the dragling before Zaida charged, the dagger stabbing deep into his chest.
"Whoever catches the dragon will be paid by the king!!" The bear roared.
Many hunters and farmers quickly rushed towards razuel however Zaida snatched him in time holding him close to her chest as she tried to get to the door unable to fight them with razuel in her hands only lashing her tail like a whip and shoving anthros to the floor.
Devin was pretty quiet, so the purring was fairly loud. He gave a soft chuckle as his face flushed as well. "Cute." He murmured glancing up at Zanthes face.

Zanthe widened her eyes slightly, her face turning nearly as red as her stomach had been earlier. "I...I'm just... I'm glad to have the blood out of my fur," she murmured unconvincingly, rubbing the back of her head as the purring continued.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1207 on: January 21, 2017, 06:35:32 AM »
The monstress lifted her head slowly with a wicked smile. She stood and looked down at the bowing king. Her body covered with obsidian like armor, her short fur flowed as black smoke rose from her body, her eyes pitch black only with sharp gold pupils. "You bow down to me~" she said in an unsettling voice, it sounded as if several voices spoke simultaneously from her. The guards would've done something but all of them seemed lifeless and their horses bowed somehow remaining calm.
The kings eyes widened with fear and began to go black, he grew weak and pale as Zaida consumed his soul. The kingdom went dark, and the citizens began to flee. Each building slowly started to crumble. "I tried to be patient with you damned mortals! Your ancestors worshiped me... that was. before the gods forsaken me..."

"Mm, I'm sure that's the reason." He teasingly said with a nod. Devin folded the clothe differently to a cleaner side and proceeded to clean her fur off, it was beginning to wash off.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1208 on: January 21, 2017, 06:57:19 AM »
Raz looked at Zaida as she got up, hearing her clearly as the others, and he was getting rather scared from this behaviour, and as he stumbled whilst stepping back he said in his native tongue, "M-mommy?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1209 on: January 21, 2017, 07:23:32 AM »
The plate-mailed figure struck first, attempting to crush Al with a huge overhead swing with the massive sword he carried.

The chain-mailed figure rushed Viola, two small and wickedly curved daggers lashing out.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1210 on: January 21, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »
Al predicted and dodged the over head swing, the heavy sword slowing his opponent down. Al jumped up and drew his sword, bringing it down onto the shoulder of his opponent.

It began raining in the area the fighting was taking place, a product of all the dark clouds. The thunder continued growing louder and the lighting continue coming closer to the battle field.

Shit. Can't even use my fire against them now. Al thought, as he lost focus of his opponent for a second.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1211 on: January 22, 2017, 05:52:23 AM »
 Slowly Zaida looked down at razuel, her snout bloodied up. In a matter of seconds she returned back to her regular form, she was weak, and tired. The monstress looked around, guilt overwhelmed her. "N-no, I didn't mean to... please forgive me" She lowered her head with shame and fell on her knees.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1212 on: January 22, 2017, 02:29:37 PM »
Raz had s true look of fear on his face,  but didn't know what to do as he was tired too and struck with fear.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1213 on: January 22, 2017, 07:32:21 PM »
Al's strike was met with a vicious back-hand from his opponents off-hand. Al's strike did nothing more than scratch the armor.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1214 on: January 23, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »
Al attempted to block the incoming attack with his arms, but was just sent flying backwards into a tree. He hit the tree hard on his right side, falling to the ground afterwards. Crap... I might actually die here...

A lighting bolt hit the ground on the battlefield, charting the earth beneath it. A second bolt hit the exact same spot, creating even more burned grass and dirt.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia