The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50103 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1110 on: December 09, 2016, 09:23:59 PM »
Viola picked her things up and followed after Ray. "You're coming too," she told Al, looking over her shoulder at him. "We could use the help."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1111 on: December 09, 2016, 11:50:20 PM »
Al stopped and looked over his shoulder as well. "My services don't come free. If you have something that may be of interest to me, you better put it on offer before I leave."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1112 on: December 16, 2016, 05:32:43 PM »
Al stopped and looked over his shoulder as well. "My services don't come free. If you have something that may be of interest to me, you better put it on offer before I leave."

Viola sighed, wishing she could look through her pouch right now. "...I could serve as your bodyguard or private dancer or something?" she said, not sure what to offer.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1113 on: December 17, 2016, 12:00:58 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow, Viola catching his attention. "I've no need for a bodyguard as I can defend myself perfectly fine. But.." Al approached Viola giving her a good look up and down. "You've certainly got a body of gold if that's what you're offering."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1114 on: December 18, 2016, 04:54:38 AM »
(Not sure if Devin has been handled with, or the fight with Zaida so I'm just gonna)
Devin woke up, laying in the middle of the house by the fire place. A large blanket covering him up as well. He felt around his muzzle and licked around his teeth for any blood, nothing. He sighed with relief before looking around "Zanthe?" He called out.

Zaida walked off with Raz a few scars and bruises scattered on her body from the ice shards.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:23:46 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1115 on: December 18, 2016, 02:51:05 PM »
Raz tried his best to walk along beside Zaida,  stumbling with each step.  As they walked, he looked up at Zaida and made a concerned noise.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: December 18, 2016, 03:55:13 PM »
She stopped walking for a second and looked down at the dragling. "What now?" Zaida asked Raz.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1117 on: December 18, 2016, 03:58:14 PM »
Raz looked a bit scared when they stopped, "O-okay?" Raz asked Zaida in a subtle scared tone.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1118 on: December 18, 2016, 06:36:22 PM »
"Yes, I'm fine." She assured Raz. "I've had worse fights." She told the dragling before picking him up and setting him on her back.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: December 18, 2016, 07:02:55 PM »
Raz gave a relieved sigh when Zaida told him that she was fine.   Once picked up and placed on Zaida's back, Raz secured himself on her back by wrapping his tail around her waist and by having a steady grip on her shoulders.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1120 on: December 18, 2016, 07:10:20 PM »
(Not sure if Devin has been handled with, or the fight with Zaida so I'm just gonna)
Devin woke up, laying in the middle of the house by the fire place. A large blanket covering him up as well. He felt around his muzzle and licked around his teeth for any blood, nothing. He sighed with relief before looking around "Zanthe?" He called out.

Zaida walked off with Raz a few scars and bruises scattered on her body from the ice shards.

(Pettle will be silently traveling with Zanthe and Devin, for the sake of continuation.)

Zanthe was lying in a chair nearby, resting peacefully but warily. Meaning, she was asleep, but in a defensible position. The laundry had been done, but she was still in the clothes she had been wearing (a shortish sleeveless shirt an a pair of pants). She appeared to be a bit bloodied up.

Viola lowers her ears and flushes a bit, glaring back at Al a bit, but not in a "no way" sort of way. "If you help us," she said, her voice keeping the same tone, "I will be your personal dancer for six months, and this... 'body of gold'-"- she motioned to her figure, her face flushing further- "- will be yours to do with what you wish, excluding acts of coitus and juvenile behaviors. If we come to like eachother enough, I may consider the coitus. But save that, I will do whatever you wish, and dance for you every night I am able to." Lifting her arms above her head, the hybrid slowly and sensually gyrated her midriff three times before stopping and crossing her arms under her chest. "....And that is merely part of what I can do."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1121 on: December 18, 2016, 07:40:23 PM »
"We're going to head to town for food, and just get some stuff. Don't wander off." She told Raz carefully as the town came into view.

Devin held the blanket around him and got up. He approached zanthe cautiously looking at the blood a bit worried. He placed his paw on her shoulder and shook her gently. "Zanthe?" He whispered.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 07:42:18 PM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1122 on: December 18, 2016, 07:51:16 PM »
The knife flicked to Devin's throat for a moment as Zanthe woke up, her hand holding it close but not pressing it in. However, as soon as she opened her eyes, the catfox relaxed, letting her hand drop. "Good morning," she said, slightly swishing her tail. "...Sorry about that. It's a reflex." As she straightened up a little, the blanket she had had draped partly over her shifted, revealing some of her stomach. The fur was red. In addition, it appeared that someone had cut into her left shoulder, but otherwise, most of the blood was not hers. "You were caught in a trap, but Pettle and I freed you..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1123 on: December 18, 2016, 08:54:02 PM »
He wasn't surprised from the reflex and simply sat down beside her. 'Trap? Maybe that's why I'm a little dizzy' he thought to himself. "Oh... well what's that, I didn't do that, did-" He smelled the blood. "Who's blood is that?" He asked confused, he would be able to determine the blood however everytime he turned back he was mildly confused and things were a bit of a blur to Devin.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:56:04 PM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1124 on: December 18, 2016, 10:27:33 PM »
Zanthe looked at herself. "...Some people tried to kill us," she said. "We took care of them..." She winced slightly and touched something that was making the blanket over her stomach stick up. "Oh... forgot about that..."