The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 51121 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1080 on: November 02, 2016, 08:57:41 PM »
Jayce glared at Viola, knowing full well who she was, and spoke between what sounded like clenched teeth. "Where is my brother?"

Viola bit her lip. "....Would you believe that he's suffered a fate worse than death?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She glanced at Al. "Where is he?" she whispered.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1081 on: November 02, 2016, 10:44:32 PM »
Al had not a clue as to where Ray could be. He just shrugged his shoulders and lent against an opposite wall.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1082 on: November 03, 2016, 05:24:55 AM »
Zaida's shadow broke away from the land and solidified. The shadow figure of herself grabbed raz gently. Sitting in the brush from afar with raz safely in her arms.
"You do know I won't surrender... I never have." Her clothes blew in he sudden wind as she summoned her armor and dual swords (something like this but more medieval). She got in fighting position.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1083 on: November 03, 2016, 01:56:53 PM »
Raz kept holding onto whatever instance of Zaida he was with, shivering in fear.

The particles and red haze continued to build, it getting more dense, and if Zaida's vision was good enough,  she'd see small sparks begin to form.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1084 on: November 04, 2016, 02:54:17 AM »
Kalt slowly knelled down, his sword was driven into the ground and his eyes closed under his helmet, he began to chant in some strange language. The air around them grew cold, the trees leaves and branches crumbled up and shivered, the grass turned to frost and snow trickled from the air.

Figures manifested from thin air, they all wore armor very similar to this (minus the sword)

The figures all stood in a straight line, five in total. Kalt rose from the ground and laughed, "Now fallen God! SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO!" The snow turned into a blizzard.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1085 on: November 04, 2016, 03:07:09 AM »
Zaida snarled from the sudden increase in snow, starting from her the area suddenly got darker. Her pupils sharpened. "With pleasure." the monstress hissed coldly before she charged at the five figures, the snow crunching underneath her feet.
From a distance anthros would oddly see clouds that snowed and a blanket of darkness in one area.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1086 on: November 04, 2016, 05:18:21 AM »
Raz quickly became cold due to his small body size and lack of clothed cover, and as such, the figure of Zaida he was with, he tried to bury himself into it, trying to get warmer.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1087 on: November 04, 2016, 12:02:57 PM »
Jayce's sword shot out, and buried about an inch into the wall behind Al. "So. My brother is now lost. Where. Was. He. Lost?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1088 on: November 04, 2016, 12:09:50 PM »
Al didn't flinch when the sword hit the wall. His eyes moved to inspect the blade, noting it's build and sharpness. "I doubt he's simply lost, but if you must know, in a forest not too far from here. I wouldn't be able to give you the exact position however, since it wasn't near any form of landmark."

The mouse shrieked as the sword hit the wall. "Oi, you ******* ****! If you're going to play rough, get out! Not like you have to both find and run a repair spell!"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1089 on: November 04, 2016, 12:22:56 PM »
Chains shot up from the ground, corroded and savage, and wrapped themselves around the witch. "Quiet, mortal!" Jayce shouted, before turning his attention to Al. "Will you show me?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1090 on: November 04, 2016, 12:28:22 PM »
Al raised an eyebrow. "'Mortal'? So, you're some sort of supernatural and unkillable being as well?" The wolf saw no interest in helping Jayce, but if Al wasn't able to beat him in a fight, there was no point disobeying him.

The mouse squeaked at the chains wrapping around her, falling over again.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1091 on: November 05, 2016, 03:26:54 PM »
Viola stepped between Al and Jayce, her body tense. "Stop it," she spat, glaring at both of them. "Right now. Arguing isn't going to help at this point.... NOR IS POWER DISPLAY." She gave Jayce a barbed look. "Now. Please let the nice woman go. She's just caring about her business and home. Nothing wrong with that." The hybrid glanced over her shoulder at Al. "And honestly, you could be a little less of a dick. I know you might not care, but Ray was this guy's brother. Have some compassion."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1092 on: November 05, 2016, 11:20:38 PM »
"Compassion." Al cocked an eyebrow and gave a sarcastic grin. "Compassion is exactly what got Ray into whatever little mess he's in. Frankly, I don't see a point to helping either of you. Nothing in it for me. And as much as you might think that 'everyone can do things out of the goodness of their hearts,' let me assure you-" Al's expression hardened "- there is not a fibre in my being with even a scrap of 'good' left in me."

The mouse let out a whine, choosing to just stay down for the moment.

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1093 on: November 06, 2016, 03:30:42 AM »
One of the figures leaps forward towards Zaida pulling a long and rugged looking falchion from it's seethe. He lands in front of her and swings

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1094 on: November 06, 2016, 03:36:05 AM »
Zaida easily ducked under the attack. The monstress rammed into the figure, despite her horns being small they wouldn't do much damage but would stun the enemy. Zaida swiftly sung her right arm, allowing the blade to cut through the figure.