The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50049 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #855 on: September 27, 2016, 10:21:05 AM »
Raz had recently escaped from his slave camp and had made it to somewhere with a possibility, but as he stepped out of a hidden alleyway, he collapsed and was faintly breathing. Upon close inspection, this dragling had multiple whipping scars and a few that were still fresh.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #856 on: September 28, 2016, 03:14:42 AM »
Viola cocked an eyebrow. "It's even making you sick...." she murmured, backing away.

Zanthe lowered her ears slightly. "He does not sound very kind."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #857 on: September 28, 2016, 03:27:25 AM »
Zaida rode through town. She felt the eyes of anthros stare however tried her best to ignore their rudeness.
"I brought back some food" Devin called out to whoever could hear him. He sat the steamed bag down, opening it to reveal some bread, ham, and asparagus.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #858 on: September 28, 2016, 03:29:37 AM »
Passerbys either stepped on, stepped over, or intentionally kicked Raz as he laid there, the last kick waking him up with a yelp and he pulled himself up close to a building cowering for his life, making small whimpers as he shuddered against the wall.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #859 on: September 28, 2016, 11:11:54 AM »
Zanthe heard Devin's voice and called out towards the cabin since they weren't too far away. "We're washing clothes," she stated, swishing her tail. "We'll be in when we're done."

(And Moka should be back in a few days. So... possibly continuing this on Saturday.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #860 on: September 28, 2016, 12:15:23 PM »
The Hunter glared at Viola, and spoke as well as he could. "Shtrike me down. Do it!"

Ray, after a few more hours, walked to Viola's tent, and tried to rouse her. "Miss Viola? We need to get moving, miss."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #861 on: September 29, 2016, 01:40:44 AM »
"Alright." He said setting down plates down on the table.

Zaida got off her horse, sore from training and battle. Before spotting the dragling not too far away, it seemed dead however as she closely watched it seemed to move. The monster approached the creature with a piece of beef jerky however prepared to attack if needed.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #862 on: September 29, 2016, 02:04:34 AM »
Raz winced when Zaida's hand came close, slowly opening his eyes to see that she was offering him something, he sniffed it and slowly grabbed it with his mouth, trying hard to eat it, and when he finished, he looked up at Zaida and nuzzled her leg, thanking her, and as he tried to get closer, an obvious limp in his small steps, a small blood outline could be seen where he was sitting, it coming from a recent stitching on his wing joint base

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #863 on: September 29, 2016, 04:43:49 AM »
Viola started forward to strike the hunter down... then stopped. "Why?" she asked, stepping back again.

In the real world, Viola looked fine, but she was not waking up.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #864 on: September 29, 2016, 04:56:19 AM »

Name: Oswald Stowe

Species: Bearded Vulture. (I like this animal, leave me along!)

Kingdom alignment: None

Clothing/Armor: Black Pea Coat with the collar up, purple scarf, black slouch hat, black breeches with black boots and a leather belt.

Weapons: Falchion Sword

Extra: Known around the land as the happiest merchant to ever walk the planet, the man is so kind he would help a dying bandit. But that doesn't mean he can't get angry. The man has a huge anger problem, setting him off could turn out terrible for you. He's also extremely polite, he was taught at a young age to respect all forms of life and to treat people kind and respectful

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #865 on: September 29, 2016, 11:18:18 AM »
The Hunter looked down at Viola's feet, and a tear fell down his broken snout. "I'be been alibe for sho many years...t-tortured. Releashe me, please!"

Ray furrowed his brow. "Viola?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #866 on: September 29, 2016, 11:25:28 AM »
The Hunter looked down at Viola's feet, and a tear fell down his broken snout. "I'be been alibe for sho many years...t-tortured. Releashe me, please!"

Ray furrowed his brow. "Viola?"

Viola raised an eyebrow. "Will I also be freed of this place?" she asked. "Speak honestly. Please."

Viola would not awaken. However, if Ray bothered to look, there was a small scratch on her ankle.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #867 on: September 29, 2016, 11:32:30 AM »
The Hunter nodded. "Yesh...I wanted to die an honorable death. However, you will not awaken for one week. T'is the same curse put on my late wife."

Ray checked the exposed portions of Viola's body, and sighed sadly when he spotted the scratch on her ankle. "Oh no...Miss Viola..." He sighed, dismantled their camp, and picked up Viola. The massive knight started the long trek to the witch's hut.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #868 on: September 29, 2016, 11:34:10 AM »
The Hunter nodded. "Yesh...I wanted to die an honorable death. However, you will not awaken for one week. T'is the same curse put on my late wife."

Ray checked the exposed portions of Viola's body, and sighed sadly when he spotted the scratch on her ankle. "Oh no...Miss Viola..." He sighed, dismantled their camp, and picked up Viola. The massive knight started the long trek to the witch's hut.

Viola looked into the hunter's face, looking for any sign that he was lying as she continued to speak. "She died before the week was out?" she murmured.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #869 on: September 29, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »
The Hunter shrugged. "I do not know, miss." He seemed to be healing as he awaited his death. "Please...reunite me with my wife."