The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50093 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #795 on: August 23, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »
The hunter, noticing the much livelier prey, pulled his hook back and gave chase, bellowing loudly. "I'll wear your bones around my wrists!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #796 on: August 23, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »
Bones don't work that way, Viola thought, not bothering to say the words aloud lest she get distracted and trip. She kept running onwards, not looking back as the hunter gave chase.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #797 on: August 23, 2016, 05:44:27 PM »
The hook lanced past Viola, and dug into a tree, causing it to fall into her path. The hunter cackled loudly, calling out. "I'm gonna get you!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #798 on: August 23, 2016, 05:47:40 PM »
The hook lanced past Viola, and dug into a tree, causing it to fall into her path. The hunter cackled loudly, calling out. "I'm gonna get you!"

Viola, screeching to a halt, climbed over the tree as fast as she could, preparing to run but also ready for combat if it was to come.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #799 on: August 23, 2016, 06:03:07 PM »
Zanthe, noting Pettle's discomfort, gently pushed Devin's sword down with her knife. "She's friendly," the catfox murmured to Devin before looking over at Pettle. "What are you doing this far out in the woods?"

Viola, getting only a brief glance of the hunter, did as Ray said and hot-footed it out of there, running faster than a normal person should have been able to.

Pettle folded her arms. "Because the people in the village are perverts and can't seem to handle themselves around me...but I guess  it doesn't help that I smell so alluring. I come out her when I need some time to calm down, but its normally abandoned."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #800 on: August 23, 2016, 06:05:10 PM »
The hunter pulled himself quickly towards Viola, jumped over the fallen tree, and drew a wicked looking butcher's blade.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #801 on: August 23, 2016, 06:06:13 PM »
Viola, dagger in hand, kept running for the time being. Crap, crap, CRAP...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #802 on: August 23, 2016, 06:11:23 PM »
The massive butcher's blade bit into the dirt a few feet away from Viola, followed closely by the hook.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #803 on: August 26, 2016, 02:15:27 PM »
Viola, wishing that she had access to her pouch, quickly ran behind a tree and kept weaving, trying to formulate a plan before the contents of her pouch- and her stomach- were spilled across the ground.

Zanthe nodded slowly. "I see... Well, we will not be perverts to you," she said. The catfox was impervious to the scents herself, so would have no trouble keeping herself controlled around Pettle. "Did you want to come inside, or do you usually just stay outside the house? I would not want to rob you of your safe haven."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #804 on: August 26, 2016, 06:27:14 PM »
Viola, wishing that she had access to her pouch, quickly ran behind a tree and kept weaving, trying to formulate a plan before the contents of her pouch- and her stomach- were spilled across the ground.

Zanthe nodded slowly. "I see... Well, we will not be perverts to you," she said. The catfox was impervious to the scents herself, so would have no trouble keeping herself controlled around Pettle. "Did you want to come inside, or do you usually just stay outside the house? I would not want to rob you of your safe haven."

"I would probably feel safer inside...but eventually i have to get back to the shop." Pettle said but didn't seem at all happy about that.
"My master is a wizard of a fairly high caliber...and was the one who created me. He owns a magic shop in town and has me work their because people find me attractive."

Post Merge: August 26, 2016, 06:32:27 PM
(Hey just so you guys know, i will be gone for the next couple of days. I will be back sunday as i am just visiting my mom's...who can't afford wifi and doesn't know i am a furry. So if you can just assume petal is moving with the group that would be helpful.)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 06:32:27 PM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #805 on: August 26, 2016, 06:45:10 PM »
'A plant... Attractive?' Devin thought while putting the sword away. Being immune since he himself secretly was a monster and has been around so many. The hybrid glanced at zanthe, he saw she wasn't infected by the smell or appearance, whatever it was before agreeing himself that Pettle could stay. While listening to the plant he raised a brow. "Hmp wizards. Never had I met a decent anthro wizard..." He mumbled to zanthe.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 06:47:22 PM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2016, 08:16:19 AM »
The chain shot out, and wrapped itself around Viola's ankle as she rounded a tree. The hunter cackled madly, and slowly stalked his now-trapped prey.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #807 on: August 27, 2016, 06:28:58 PM »
Viola crashed to the ground, grunting as she did so, and realized that she had to act fast. Taking up her dagger, the hybrid quickly cut through the bandages wrapped around her pouch, wincing as the blade grazed her skin. Undeterred from her purpose, she quickly stuffed her hands inside and grasped the item that she so severely needed.

Zanthe shrugged. "No one is perfect," she replied, turning to Pettle. "Alright... come inside, then. We were just setting up for the night." (Is Pettle wearing clothes?)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
(She'll be gone for the weekend so she just said to have her follow along. Not sure if she's clothed or not though.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #809 on: August 28, 2016, 02:08:22 AM »
The hunter crept closer, snaking his way towards Viola. His jaw hung loosely on his face, drool falling from his gaping maw.