Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 51101 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #750 on: July 28, 2016, 10:11:40 AM »
((oh shoot, I had changed a sentence and forgot a detail. I implied he's in his inn room. I need to sleep.))

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #751 on: July 28, 2016, 10:13:31 AM »
(Darn. Oh well thanks for telling me though.)

Kasai made his way towards the figure, only to realize it was a stump. He sighed and continued on.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #752 on: July 28, 2016, 11:31:19 AM »
Ray sunk slightly, enough to submerge his chin, but he did not stop moving. Like a small boat, the massive raccoon trudged through the bog, his companion left almost completely untouched by the squalor.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #753 on: July 28, 2016, 11:34:03 AM »
Kasai reached a empty plain. The sky began to turn dark, so he got off his horse and began to build a fire. Once it was complete he sat down in front of it. He took his helmet and placed it next to him, his feathers where grey and his face gave of a calm and warm feeling. He closed his eyes and began to meditate. 

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #754 on: August 14, 2016, 04:37:20 PM »
Devin jogged into the the woods looking for the Griffin and zanthe before eventually spotting the two. "I rented a house. Plus it's close to the woods so she can be close to us."

Zanthe rubbed her chin as she contemplated Devin's words. "Right... Still, I feel we should be on our guard," she replied, climbing back onto W. and motioning to the griffin to follow her. "Shall we head there?"

Atop Ray's shoulders, Viola kept a careful watch, remembering Ray's previous warning about the hunter of men/women.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #755 on: August 14, 2016, 06:40:43 PM »
"I'm always on guard. Don't worry." He assured before her nodded and mounted Vi, leading the way to the house.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #756 on: August 14, 2016, 09:49:53 PM »
Geoff awoke in the middle of the night, startled and soaked with sweat. His eyes pierced the ceiling as he let the images of his nightmare fade. They were nothing new to him, but it was no wonder why they became more frequent since joining the clan. Especially tonight.

He walked down into the main inn area. Chances are at least one person was up, and he could use a little distraction to calm down.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #757 on: August 15, 2016, 01:38:07 AM »
(I would like to join.)

Name: Petal

Species: Alraune (a plant monster that lures people in with pheromones and eats them alive. This one is magically altered however and given sentience. Her body is similar to that of cats but made of plant matter, not flesh.)

Kingdom alignment: neutral

Clothing/Armor: Has natural armor as her plant body is tougher than it appears, otherwise only wears loose fitting white shirt.

Weapons: Has a mass of thorny tendrils that she can use to defend her self, as well as an acidic bile that she can spit up at people.  The thorny tendrils are hidden under her massive flower petals, which looks like a long skirt.

Extra: Petal is an experiment done by a fairly powerful wizard who wanted something to attract customers to his shop. While she is happy working for the person who created her, she hates how both men and women all flock to her because of her natural beauty and smell. It doesn't help that she has a slight urge to eat these people which she constantly has to suppress. It's not hard but it's still annoying and she frequently thinks of running away.

What petal sort of looks like. (Just imagine it as a cat):

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=alraune+anime+&view=detailv2&&id=975575D0FC37353575DAE8D8331F2A470A380432&selectedIndex=30&ccid=o0RCZ%2bVz&simid=608045255722535267&thid=OIP.Ma3444267e573104903420212b8fe91cfo0&ajaxhist=0
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2016, 02:05:38 AM »
Wicked cackling soon filled the air, but Ray seemed like he didn't notice.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2016, 12:39:58 PM »
Geoff sipped on a drink as he sat in the inn lobby. No one was in the room aside from one of the innkeepers wiping down the tables. He had the urge to chat with her despite having nothing to say and not wanting to bother her. He stared into his drink and hoped someone will walk in and ease his mind with some chatter.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #760 on: August 15, 2016, 02:16:06 PM »
Viola pricked up her ears and carefully nudged Ray's head. "Ray," she murmured, not wanting to say much so that she could listen to her surroundings.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #761 on: August 15, 2016, 02:26:59 PM »
Ray turned his head slightly and spoke softly. "Yes, Miss Viola?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #762 on: August 15, 2016, 07:36:06 PM »
Geoff sipped on a drink as he sat in the inn lobby. No one was in the room aside from one of the innkeepers wiping down the tables. He had the urge to chat with her despite having nothing to say and not wanting to bother her. He stared into his drink and hoped someone will walk in and ease his mind with some chatter.

A new face walks into the in...well new to Geoff at least. A plant looking girl, who could easily be identified as an Alraune, made her way into the bar carrying a crate full of strange vials. Many of the men in the bar couldn't help but stare at her and one foolish man tried to peep under her flower skirt as she walked by. He got slapped by a thorny vine is what he got.

The Alraune sat at an empty table nearby Geoff and while her flowers scent wasn't mind controlling like most Alraunes is still smell beatiful. However, as much attention as she was getting she didn't seem happy about any of it and tried to eat some food hoping for peace.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #763 on: August 19, 2016, 04:02:05 AM »
"Hmm hm hm hm Hmmm hm hm hm~"*Red hummed as he stepped through the foggy swamp, His decaying armor dripped with swamp water, It seemed almost silent.. except for the occasional frog croak and the faint buzzing of a cicada*"Gather up all the crew, It's time to ship out binks'' brew~.."*He faintly sung to pass the time*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #764 on: August 19, 2016, 08:45:20 PM »
Zanthe, keeping silent, followed Devin to the house, making sure that the griffin followed behind.

"There's laughter in the air," Viola whispered to Ray. "Evil laughter."