The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 51104 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #735 on: July 26, 2016, 08:01:49 PM »
Zanthe nodded once, glancing around. "Alright... We should find a place for her to hide until we figure our lodgings out," she said, glancing at Devin.

Viola nodded. "I... I see that," she said,  carefully following behind Ray. While she was considerably lighter, the hybrid still sunk a little into the mire, and soon enough the water was lapping at the fur just above her waistband. "...Maybe I should find a way to seal my pouch."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #736 on: July 26, 2016, 08:19:23 PM »
"Right." Devin looked at her. "To make things faster. Maybe, one of us hide the Griffin and the other checks for any tavern room or house for rent?" He suggested.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #737 on: July 26, 2016, 08:24:02 PM »
"Right." Devin looked at her. "To make things faster. Maybe, one of us hide the Griffin and the other checks for any tavern room or house for rent?" He suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," the catfox replied, tying W. to a nearby tree. "How good are you with people?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: July 26, 2016, 08:32:15 PM »
"Decent. Don't worry I'll handle the room and you can get her too a safe place." Her patted the Griffins beak gently. Devin rode into the village with Vi.
Asking a few anthros where he could rent it lead him to a chinchilla. "I'm here to rent, a room or house is fine." He took out a small sack of gold.
The old man smiled with a nod, he grabbed a key and gave it to Devin. "You see over there? That will be the house. Will that be fine young man?"
"Yes, perfect." Devin smiled and handed over the gold.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #739 on: July 27, 2016, 12:56:33 AM »
Ray nodded, and stopped. "You could stand on my shoulders, if you wish, Miss Viola."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #740 on: July 27, 2016, 02:59:30 PM »
"Are you certain, Ray?" Viola asked. "I'd rather you didn't sink further...."

While Devin was procuring a house for the evening, Zanthe remained in the woods, keeping the griffin hidden. "He'll be back soon enough," she murmured to the young griffin, stroking its beak softly.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #741 on: July 27, 2016, 03:48:44 PM »
Ray nodded, nearly dipping his chin in the muck. "I will be fine, miss Viola. I do not wish to have you lost in the mire."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: July 27, 2016, 04:10:11 PM »
"...As you wish," Viola said, bending her knees and quickly hopping onto Ray's shoulders. As a precaution, she quickly wrapped some cloth around her middle, just under her belly button. "...Just in case it gets rather deep," she said, tying it firmly over her pouch.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 04:42:12 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: July 27, 2016, 04:34:19 PM »
Devin jogged into the the woods looking for the Griffin and zanthe before eventually spotting the two. "I rented a house. Plus it's close to the woods so she can be close to us."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #744 on: July 27, 2016, 05:11:50 PM »
((is it okay for me to join? I know I'm pretty late on it))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: July 27, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »
((is it okay for me to join? I know I'm pretty late on it))
No, feel free to join.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:50 PM »
(I'm joining with two other characters along with my main just in case Eh, nevermind. I'll stick with just my main for now.))

Name: Geoffrey "Geoff" Noah

Species: American black bear

Kingdom alignment: Soulez

Clothing: beige shirt with brown vest and pants

Armor: Leather armor similar to Skyrim's Shrouded Armor but with a same-patterned robe and grey instead of red.

Weapons: Dagger and magic which depletes his energy.

Extra: He is a clairvoyant medium and novice in a bounty hunter clan which specifically finds those who use magic for malicious deeds or paranormal beings who cause trouble. Despite being generalized as an enemy of monsterkind, he and the rest of the clan respect those who don't harm others without consent and heavily disagree with the xenophobic views of Soulez. In fact, one of the clan members is a secret vampire.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:21:53 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #747 on: July 28, 2016, 07:51:36 AM »
(New character.)

Name: Kasai Nokoribi

Species: Bearded Vulture.

Kingdom alignment: None

Clothing/Armor: This, the blue is replaced with red though

Weapons: One long katana with dragon engravings in it, and another katana but shorter almost like a dagger.

Extra: A warrior from the east. A kind hearten and calm man, but fearsome and cruel in battle, he was taught at a young age to fight in marital arts and with the sword. Not much is known about him.

Post Merge: July 28, 2016, 07:58:19 AM
Kasai road down the trail. The cloth on his armor gently moved with the breeze. He stopped and admired the view, then he began to trout along on his pure white horse.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 07:58:19 AM by MetalGearStowe, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: July 28, 2016, 09:59:32 AM »
Geoffrey was too exhausted to hike his way back to his base and renewed his room rental at the inn along the road near the forest.

He untied the cloth around his neck and scrunched his nose while examining the two jagged, scabbing cuts in the mirror. He was quite lucky shoving the vampire off didn't tear into him any worse. He wasn't sure if she was a contagious type of vampire or if that bite was enough to infect him. This anxiety was going to haunt him all night. That's what he gets for forgetting the neck guard. At least he accomplished the mission and had nothing else to worry about.

He carefully cleaned the wound and tried to calm himself to sleep. If he remembered correctly, he had a few days to prepare before the illness sets in, if at all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:09:32 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #749 on: July 28, 2016, 10:03:04 AM »
 Kasai made his way down the trail then he spotted someone. He stopped and examined the area before he made his way towards them

(Are you out in the open? Or are you some place hidden?)