The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Over...  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Game Over...
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 03:13:19 PM »
( Awww I was hoping for CRUSH KILL DESTROY... SWAG..  XD  And yes you may join too.)

I suddenly saw more and more poeple come and I was shaking due to seeing their high graphics and such. But knowing being seen as a wuss would get them over confident so keeping up the act would work well. Now the big wig was aboard his hover board way above the battlefield and started to speak in his energy filled voice.."Aalllll right folk's were going to have a FREE FOR All no teams, and no mercy! But with a twist, the clock work stage will change and shift depending on the number left." He was starting to clap as some heavy techno music was playing and we could feel the bass. Now stepping forward I took my note book and held my penical ready to write, so looking at my foes I took a deep breath... As time seemed to slow when the words.."Three......,two.......one.....BRAWL!!!" We shouted by the big wig...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 07:33:03 PM »

Name: Terra Spirit
Physical body: Bulky, solid and sturdy

Clothing: None
Games: Puzzle, action
Weapons: Claws, light
Skill: Restricted flight
Background: A shy dragon, coming from an once peaceful grassland. Though big, he actually likes to avoid fights rather than rushing in. Calm from nature, but he can be furious when provoked. Hearing from the Black Abyss coming up, his aversion to darkness runned up and he wanted to fight it. His attacks are fierce and can definetly hurt, and he means his light powers come in handy now. He's capable of roaring and standing on 2 legs, but usually goes on 4. His brave heart will give what it takes to be a fighter, but it's not sure whether his personality will.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:39:02 PM by Terra Spirit »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 08:42:02 PM »
  I held my penical close to me and then quickly wrote in my notebook CANNON... And like magic a 1800's cannon that would be seen on a ship appeared in front of me and then quickly writing again..CANNONBALL. And poof. Their it was again. So I put the shot in the cannon and went to take aim.."Well I didn't know this was the King Kukoo's castle again"  I was worried and looked at the ummm supposed ever threat.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2016, 07:50:49 PM »
It was a sunny day on the plains, for this part hadn't succumbed to darkness yet. Terra wa feeding on fruit bushes when he spotted a gold enveloppe. He fished it out of the bush, opened it and gave it a long, good read. It said he was invited to Super Street Smash, and that he could win some neat prizes. He decided to accept and headed for the local village (where he wasn't really loved) and went into the bar. The bartender shouted: 'Go away! You know we don't like you here!' Terra replied: 'I only need to have directions to "Super Street Smash" or something like that. Just point me where to go and I won't bother you again.' He received them and headed out on his journey full of surprises.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Game Over...
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2016, 04:40:19 AM »
(My post didn't go through)
Zaida's ears stood as the announcer yelled 'BRAWL!' the cheering of the audience grew louder all around the fighters, her ears laying back... The Vexū waited for the first attack. The God staying in place, light flowing from her eyes and her tail whipping the air, the hood casting a shadow upon her face the tip of her snout barely visible. She watched everyone, nothing yet. Until she turned to add a cannon appeared then a cannon ball.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2016, 07:40:33 AM »
*Reds arm gun spun as he fired at zaida*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
Terra finally came to the ring, but had to conclude that the battle had already started. He growled and observed the fighters. That is: the left head thought of what to do next, since he didn't really had anywhere to go to. The middle head looked at the fight including a cannon, a robot and... a godlike figure of some sort? The right head instead asked the host wether there would be a "round 2", because it didn't like the idea of coming all the way here for nothing.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2016, 02:52:42 PM »
  I was starting to panic as now I see that some of the other fighters. So looking at the fighters careful, I can't decide what their thinking. But knowing if I even shot at, I have no idea the outcome would be. So it's best just to take the worse case idea in plan. Like the time I over estimated King Koo Koo....ugh what a wonderful idea... So preparing the cannon, I aimed high so it might hit the manchine or lady. And once I fired it off I covered my ears and hoped for the best..

Now as for the anouncer he looked at what seemed to be someone he never seen. But heard it's words and then pulled out a clipboard and gave it a quick look.."Oooooh yeah, you missed the first round. But no worries my friend. This is perfect timing. Hope you like a guest star."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 03:25:24 PM »
Terra heard from the host he had the perfect timing. Not sure what it meant, the right head also shifted its gaze to the battlefield and noticed one fighter was almost able to relax.
"Morons. Can't they see the snow leopard?" he mumbled.

(...and here thread died...)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:50:07 PM by Terra Spirit »