The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Over...  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Game Over...
« on: January 14, 2016, 07:46:08 PM »
   This story takes place in the world of fags and tea bags. Yes, I'm talking about gaming. And what's more awesome then gaming, the characters we play as. Wether it's Shovel Knight, or Super Mario. We have fanasty' about being them and useing their cool powers. Now we won't talk about the players, but the new line of games that are coming out. Your character is self aware of their actions and the world around them. Seee you and all you know is the game world., none of this Wreck it Wrafth stuff. But something went wrong when they tried to multiply the cross platforming games, and in such. Game worlds. It was a success for the gaming companies..but..they released something dark and sinister.. The Black Abyss.. This virus wants nothing but to shut the new flow of games and life down. So you and your unlikely ally's must join together and fight. To survive and thrive.. But none of you know this Black Abyss yet, however each on of you have received a letter to a fighting tourment for fun and games...   Will you accept?

Chacater sheet:
Name:
Race:
Psyhical Body features:
Clothing/ Armor features or looks:
Game Type: (Shooter, rpg, racing, etc.)
Weapons:
Skills:
Magic or speical power ups.:

Background;

(Ok I'll start when I have 4 people. And feel free to PM if you have questions.)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Game Over...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 07:53:48 PM »
Name: Zaida
Race: Vexū (my close species)
Sex: Female
Personality: Quiet, Aggressive (especially to same sex), Superior, Untrusting, Serious, Mysterious, Demented, Doesn't open up to others easily.
Psyhical Body features: Somewhat curvy body and a fit tone build. 5'3 and 100 pounds
Clothing/ Armor features or looks: looks the same as always and she wears bandage-like cloth material over her breasts and lower area, and armor is similar to nightingale but sharp and designs more detailed along with being futuristic.
Game Type: Action Adventure RPG (Fallout, Skyrim, ect)
Weapons: Futuristic Dual Swords
Skills: Superior to others, Able to contort her body by snapping bones, Darkness, Night vision.
Magic or speical power ups: Darkness
Background: (her game if you haven't already guess is a Medival/Futuristic RPG action game) Living in this fantasy world, this Goddess thrives. No Hero nor Villain but Anti doing things her way. She's a Victorious goddess and will stop at nothing.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:56:40 PM by Zaida »

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Indominus Rex
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
  • Height: 5"6 Anthro, 50''7 Feral
  • Weight: 107lb Anthro, 8407lb Feral
  • Build: Reptilian in any form.
  • Currently: On the wild ride of life!!
Re: Game Over...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 08:09:06 PM »
Name: Bio
Race: Indominus Rex
Psyhical Body features: Um:

Clothing/ Armor features or looks: Armor is scales.
Game Type: Man eater, lol.
Weapons: teeth, claws, tail, ect.
Skills: hunting, fighting, smart and calculating
Magic or speical power ups: Invisiblility, and body temp control.
I am Preeminent, and Supreme. Bow, fool.

''What happened to the sister?''
''She... ate it.'' ~Jurassic World

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • http://jpst.it/DI-i Password: TFF
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
  • Species: Aakor (Wolf with Wings)
  • Coloring: Gray Base, Ears are gray at the bottom but fades to blue, which fades to black. My tail has a is gray base also, with a blue grid to it and blue dots in it
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 120 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, Slim
  • Currently: my happy attitude is not for everyone, so beware, cause i dont care! ^^
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 05:49:37 PM »
Name: ENOJI Kengura
Race:Aakor
Psyhical Body features:Tall, slim
Clothing/ Armor features or looks: black cap, trench coat
Game Type: Hacker (i dont know what genre watch dogs is XD )
Weapons: My phone that i use for hacking.

Skills: Can hack basically into anything.
Magic or speical power ups.: None

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 06:09:05 PM »
Name: Ulvus Lumia
Race: Wolf
Physical body features: Thin, Muscular, 6"1' in height, scar across right eye
Clothing / armor features or looks: Black cargopants that's tied at the bottom with bandages. Black combat boots. Grey t-shirt. Dark green hoodie with sleeves pulled up. Fore arm bound in bandages. A black scarf around his neck to protect from sandstorms and other things.
Game type: RPG
Weapons: An M1911. A hunter knife. Oil to pour on bullets to make them incendiary.
Skills: Kinda strong. Good marksman. Has a good sense of hearing.
Magic or special power ups: He can get night vision for a limited time.
Background: He was found as a little pup out in the wasteland during a post-war apocalypse. Being raised in it, he quickly learned how to survive using minimal resources and his instincts.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:18:56 PM by Ulvus Lumia »

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 07:11:24 PM »
(Time to post my character.)

Name: Lucas
Race: Weasel
Psyhical body features: Small and slender. Has purple fur, but can be dyed. And has orange under belly fur.
Clothing: Can be changed quickly, but stock is a pair of blue jeans and a orange vest.
Game Type: Puzzle / Adventure.
Weapons: A magic note pad that he can write down and make objects appear and disappear. But only things he can spell and are nouns.
Skill's: Bright fellow, with a quick reaction time and a quick learner.

Background: He was a normal boy in the land of Lop Side. With he was given his notepad as a gift from a wisard, but an evil King wanted it for himself so he kidnapped the boy's village and forced him to come for the King which he did and won. But after the great battle. He has long been gone. So Lucas traveled Lop Side to find his own adventure...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 10:16:51 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Race: Raccoon
Physical Features: Bulky. Purple furred, aside from two tear-drop shaped patches on his chest and lower-abdomen.
Clothing: Large brown coat, trapper's hat, blue jeans, and winter boots. Gloves are clipped to the coat, in case it gets cold.
Game Type: Survival Horror.
Weapons: Bolt-action rifle, combat knife.
Skills: Quick, Strong, and determined to succeed. Seems to be followed by a mysterious salesman, who's inventory always improves every time Ray meets him. Also can find hidden treasures, which he sells to the mysterious salesman.

Background: Ray was once a special agent sent to rescue a governors daughter. He had just gotten her back to the States, and was taking his vacation in style, before the next adventure.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:18:26 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 03:39:39 PM »
(Ok we have are new champion's, but anyone can join. Now let the story begin.)

I saw a golden letter in my mail box one morning to see it was written for me and invited me to a fighting tourment. Excited I jumped with joy and saw what the 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes were..Different Bell's and even a personal island. I knew fighting wasn't my strong hold. But if this meant I could see new thing's and even make some friends! So grabbing my note book and pencil's I quickly walked to were a magic train was to pick me up and showed the conductor my ticket. and hopped aboard to this place called.. "Super Street Smash!" 

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Game Over...
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 07:14:12 PM »
Zaida rested against the white lua, a great tree in the meadow as stars shined above showing the other planets. Her ears lifted as she saw a black horse running over, it's lungs seemingly replaced, showing the insides as the machines replacing pumped fast. He stop, throwing his hooves in the air before slamming them down stoping at Zaida. It had his head high and snorted showing the golden letter on its side.
She grabbed this and studied with a raised brow under her hood that casted a shadow upon her face ~Interesting~ the Vexū thought as she got to her feet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:16:51 PM by Zaida »

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 07:33:08 PM »
Walking around the wasteland of the former beautiful country, Ulvus looked around, searching for prey. He hadn't eaten in a few days, so food was important to him now. Having his gun in his paws, he was ready to shoot at any living creature he might had stumbled upon. What's that?..., he thought, looking in the horizon, squinting his eyes a bit, breathing slowly behind his scarf. A town?..., he thought, as he was sure he could make out a few houses. Approaching the town, he felt a little relieved. Maybe they have a bar, or something, he thought, hoping for there to be at least food. If he so had to force it out of someones dead hands. As he reached the town, he looked a little around. Seems kinda dead, he thought, as there were only a few people around, giving him stares. Although, he found a bar and went inside. Walking up to the counter, he put his left paw on it, hovering his right paw over his gun in his holster, ready to draw it if something went down. Ordering some food and a drink, he sat down on a bar stool, pulling down his scarf. A stranger approached from behind. He could easily hear him, but decided to ignore him at first. As he reached for his shoulder, he quickly drew his hunting knife, holding it over his throat, keeping him in place with his other paw. "What do you want?", he asked stirnly. "I... I-I was just here... T-to bring you this...", the stranger studdered out, slowly reaching forward with a golden letter. "What is it?", Ulvus asked still stirnly, holding the knife closer to the strangers throat. "I don't know, I don't know!", he yelped out, beginning to sweat a bunch. Sitting like that for a few seconds, he let him go, making him run out of the bar again. Starring after him for a few seconds, he leaned down, picking up the letter, examining it.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 11:21:55 PM »
Name:R3D-L0CU5-627

Race:Robotic dragon

Phyical features:Looks like the photos,except a dark red with black and orange highlights,and a anthropomorphic-like head

Clothing:Nothing, cause hes a robot

Gametype:FPS

Weapons:Hands,Laser rifle

Skills:Unrelenting,Brutal,Merciless

Background:Red was once a normal guy derpin about, before he volunteered for a "Program" that would have improved his overall wellbeing,he then got his brain put in a experimental war machine to be used for warfare

Magic or power ups:Gun arm, it needs to charge becore use and will do more damage the more charge it has, the down side is that it slows him down and uses up the charge that powers him, causing a good chunk of health damage

Post Merge: January 17, 2016, 01:03:58 AM
*R3D activated, walking down a hall and opening his door, seeing a golden letter on his door step, he grabbed it scanning it before closing his door and opening the letter* "Invitation." *he makes a few dial up modem sounds before nodding*"Invitation accepted. Super Street Smash location found. Walking."*he smashes though his door*"Do not pay attention to the letter holding robot."

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:03:58 AM by Red Locus, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 04:59:04 AM »
B.I.O stared around, looking for the pesky players in the area. Het job was to eat, kill, grow stronger.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 07:44:45 AM »
Ray, sleeping soundly in a wooden beach-chair on the golden sands of some beach, wearing summer-shorts and a tank-top. The invitation fluttered down, and landed on his nose, waking the young raccoon. "Wha~?" Ray sat up and read the invitation. After a few moments, Ray nodded, and grabbed his cellphone. "Ronnie? I gotta ask a favor..."

Minutes later, Ray was headed towards the Hub, and towards Super Street Smash.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 02:15:25 PM »
(Wow..i'm soo excited now :D)

Lucas was riding his train to were ever he was going and started to think about all that was ahead of him and what he would see and do. But when I stared out the window it seemed like ages had passed before I feel asleep just to be woken up.."Your stop is here kid." I smiled as I ran down the hallway's and saw before me a HUGE football like stadium with ton's of light's and a even bigger cheering crowd. Excited and full of sprit I walked into the fighter's lobby and looked over all the weird and excote creatures and even machines around me. Then I heard some music playing in the background while a huge TV was playing to explain how the fight's will be done and what to expect..

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 04:49:20 PM »
I Smelled humans, metal, and tires. Maybe a hint of deodorant too. I quickly camouflage against the trees. My scales turn from white, to green, and brown. I lowed my heat rate, and began to walk towards the players. I am close now, and I begin to ran at the players, roaring. Shots fire, and I stoop down and bite one's head off. He re-spawns, as the NPCs attack me. I quickly disembowel the NPCs before roaring against the gun fire at the player. I run towards it, and decapitate him. My work is done. I stomp onto a tall rock, and roar triumphantly.